Is Sup Forums armed?

Just a reminder that if you aren't armed, you are forever cucked, until you become so.

Currently own a .32 single action revolver with a custom ivory grip. Family heirloom.

Saving up for an H&K M&P Sport II because I heard they're good entry level AR.

I'm slowly discovering that I don't know a fucking thing about how to actually handle rifles like calibrating sights, cleaning, etc.
Just gunna have to take it to a dealer and see if I can pay for lessons or something.

I have a crossbow

Just youtube how to clean *Insert what you have here*

Yes, I conceal carry my beretta 96a1 everywhere, even to uni
Gotta always be safe

>.40s&w

i know nothing about calibers other than 9mm will not kill you after 10 shots

Does the 2nd amendment say anything about medieval weaponry? I want a mace.

I think Arms refers to fire arms I'm sorry but I think you can still own a mace or even make one

>H&K M&P Sport II

S&W*

Yep. 8 aks. 2 shotguns and a glock. Im good.

fuck

Why yes, I've got arms. How else would I be typing this?

What a silly question.

Naw. Europe is fucked and will be left to history soon, all we can do is sit back and watch the homeland of whites burn away. No guns to stop it.

10 mins in paint, to pass on expert opinion

Sanctus Christus deus vult, of course I'm armed

I don't own any firearms myself but I'm a certified level-I instructor and I occasionally help an NRA guy do rifle safety courses and sometimes on weekends set up a sporting clay range and teach kids how to handle a shotgun.

I'd like one, but
>poor
at least I can still go out and shoot sometimes.

I have two arms

Just light them on fire and you're good to go

I've got me a P-64 (9mm Makarov) and a 12 gauge pump action H&R Shotgun because I'm fucking poor as shit. Saving up to get me a nice AR. Probably gonna make it into an M16 clone, since I preferred that over the M4 when I was in the Army. Now that I think about it, I might just go mid-length as a compromise.

Of course im armed. War is coming. Would be very stupid not to own at least 2 firearms and a couple 1000 ammo.

Next Month im going to get a Oberland AR15. Fresh from the factory.

My Beretta 90TWO and my Sig Sauer P228

Remember fat fucking pig,never give up your weapons or you will be cucked like us.

The Govt here can do anything and it has been doing it lately,people can't protest because Govt is going to shoot us.

NEVER GIVE UP your 2nd Amendment,better you give up your junk food habit.

>44 magnum
>not blowing his head clean off

You are a disgrace.

>tfw every room in my house has a gun in it
>Had to do that because my two safes are full.

He should wet them before, burning wet leafs make the nasiest smoke.

stopping power doesn't exist in pistol calibers, that reporter got shot with 7 rounds of 10mm and ran away, only way to drop somebody cold is to severe their spine, or shoot them in the head.

yes, quite a few. BCM AR, Mossy 590a1, Remington 11-87, Savage 10FCP, CA C39v2 AK, Ruger 10/22 Tactical, CZ P-01, M&P shield, Glock 19, 20 and 41, Springfield Loaded .45, S&W .44, Beretta 84fs, Armalite AR10, Ruger mark 4 .22 and a Savage 11 scout.

i also own some surplus stuff like a mosin, sks, makarov, beretta 92s, radom p64, K-98, M1 Garand, a tokarev. most of these things are so cheap you might as well snatch them up.

i also have a single shot 12ga and a single shot .410 that my great grand father left me. their probably 80+ years old. The only thing im not really satisfied with is is a dont have a proper brush gun. a 45-70 or something similar. i also have an obscene amount of magazines. atleast 100 for the AR, 50+ for the AK and each handgun has a minimum of 10. ammo wise i honestly dont even know, havnt kept inventory in years. without .22 its probably over 30k and i do have over 20k in .22.

redneck gun lover here...don't ever tell motherfuckers you don't know, what you have. You aren't fully anonymous, that shit is your right. End it there, they'll know your packing. Anything more and your worried your cock looks too fuckin small.

Can't own a gun but I have a tactical assault spoon

I have a cetme/g3 frankenstein, springfield xd in .357sig (nb4 meme caliber) and S&W AR.

>.45 auto
>not 7.62x51 GDSP

What am I, some poor gangbanger? Let's keep it real fuckin' NATO in here (but not FMJ, I want wound cavities).

S-sorry, a-user.