Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-PryW9AuBgJebuLquDA-OQ-oSraFURd
torahthinking.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtube.com/user/itsrivkamalka/videos
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138
rabbitravis.org/living-on/
classic.frumteens.com/forum.php?forum_id=45&forum_title=Zionists, and Arabs, and Eretz Yisroel
jewswithquestions.com/index.php?/forum/61-eretz-yisroel/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm83FsUIyrE
youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont talk to niggers or jews

fuck off

/soc/

when is our savior coming?

Theres a saying....those who know, don't tell....those who don't......

What is your opinion on this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Soon.

Based Mathias Rex is BASED. Any more interesting stories about niggers misbehaving since your last thread?

you don't know?

Why haven't you hanged yourself yet kike?

Do you guys really hate the goyim? Are we all just supposed to be future slaves of Jews?

What's wrong with foreskin?

do you enjoy biting then end off infant boys penises then greedily sucking the infant blood like a vampire?

why are you so evil?

what do you think of the "black jews" from the lost tribe of Judah? are they your brother or equal to you?

The only indigenous black Jews are the Ethiopian Jews. Yemeni Jews may have some African blood in them too.

i will always hate you satanic fucks

Your opinion on leftist jews in the west?

>jews
>satanic
Pick one.

Fuck off, kike

arent you that guy from that shitty your mother show?

Why do most of your coreligionists think Israel should be maintained as an ethnostate and America shouldn't? What can we (kikes and goyim alike) do to erase that double standard?

being an orthodox jew on the west coast... which group of people / ethnicity has been the most racist to you and which has been the most welcoming to you?

also, do you have any palestinian friends?

itt huuuur durrrrrr

FAKE

Hope you fucking die and rot in hell kike

Guys did our Jewish OP get shut down?

He got scared and ran to hide his Jew gold.

Are you a follower of Jacob Frank, Sabbatai Zevi, or Isaac Luria?

Have you really switched sides after the coming of Christ?

from what I read, the talmud is a babylonian extension that promotes worship of demons like Molech and such. The kaballah is a form of divination.

I guess I should ask.. You DO know that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, right? And you've switched to other pantheons in spite of him?

True fact: Hasidic Jews (Chabad, Breslov) began as a Sabbatean sect.

what is the origin of the payot or more specifically: how could you possibly interpret levticus 19:27 to mean that you should grow out your sideburns?

The kabbalah of Luria actually looks into the past. Jews are literally obsessed with history. That's why they have no qualms with genociding Palestinians: recapturing the lands of their ancestors means more to them than a future of peace.

After hearing her mention the gemtria of Donald Trump's name, I determined it is time you graduated to Rabbi Mendel Kessin:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-PryW9AuBgJebuLquDA-OQ-oSraFURd

He brings other interesting gematrios in this.

torahthinking.com/about/

Do you believe Trump is the messiah?

If so, how is that possible? He isn't Jewish, his daughter is through a modern orthodox conversion and it's not like she follows Torah dress codes.

>"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

they began and still are?

and is there any real of your people left?

I'm not a Jew. I just expose them.

Also Trump is now calling for a settlement freeze, meaning he's out-jewwing the Jew.

I do not

To cause Im not done spittin the eye of dah galoballesst

We dont hate goyim. In fact, my Rabbi taught me in the name of the Chida, according to Kabbalah there is a mitzvah to love goyim as they are one of Hashem's creation (Though it is verboten for an Israelite to overextend themselves in acts of kindnesses to goyim, such as just dropping money in their mailbox just cause you want good "karma", in accordance with the mitzvah of lo t'khanem, but we are obligated in doing things that are just proper manners)

wtf is wrong with your handwriting?

We arent going to enslave you, dont be crazy.

yeah... so not as to appear as an egyptian, who all shaved their heads. it allows for male pattern baldness, but you cant shave the edges of your head. seems pretty straightforward to me.

Leftists were the most hateful.

Frum people were the nicest.

I do not have any Arab friends.

How do i convert to Judaism?

Its ok, I love you no matter what, like I know Hashem does.

What's wrong with foreskin?

What are your thoughts on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? Go into a bit of detail if possible, please. Tell us what you think of Israel building settlements in the West Bank and about the possibility of moving the American embassy to Jerusalem.

>please respond. i'm very curious.

STOP CONTROLLING US

You have to contact a frum bait din

No, thats insane.

Traditional Jews believe in the Kabbalah of the Ari.

We are not Sabbateans. Read Megillat Sefer by R' Yaakov Emden.

Payot is a mitzvah of the Torah. There are Kabbalaistic sources that say Jewish men should grow them long to show that they love the mitzvah of Hashem and its a buff for Israelite men (but it has to be befitting them and this is a mitzvah for Jewish men only to differentiate themselves from goyim and payos are our privilege and no one elses)

I rush.

Seems like Jewish supremacy isn't too uncommon though.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

Its bad energy.

Im not an expert. At the end of the day you should align yourself with the Jews and you will become honorary "Jews" (but have halachich obligations of a gentile and not of a Jew)

I think moving the embassy Jerusalem is a very very good thing

>We are not Sabbateans.
Hasidim are. They were the Sabbateans who kept a strict version of halachah while the other Sabbateans broke with halachah.

Why do you perform MPB?

Also, this is what you said last time.

i found out that chick whsos spic bf gangraped her mom with his homies we from Iran and was fat and ugly. She thought the spic was exotic and she shouldnt get a man, so she get impregnated by him, now look what happened....

What do Jewish womenfolk do besides pose for kikebook?
Seriously what do they do? I rarely see them do religion in films and tv

How excited are that the Jews are being gathered in one place (((Israel))) for the Muslims to eliminate you once and for all?

This woman:

youtube.com/user/itsrivkamalka/videos

Mystical reasons.

Everything in Judaism has infinitely deep secrets. Symbolism dude. Dont go making pictures in your head.

It appears my question was... passedover.

From what you said last time, it sounds like Judaism holds men are born with sin (uncut dick) that must be cut in order for the man to be "saved." How is this different from what the Christians teach about original sin?

I dont know, they are a rumor as far as I am concerned.

Many of them are horribly blue pilled about the situation

Also those merchant hands at 11:40 fuck I forgot about that.

Because they are secularlly-inspired nationalists.

truetorahjews.org

The best things is for all Jews to leave Israel.

>gangraped
You never mentioned that the last time. Did she report him to the police?

You look like a pedo

Adam's kheit dropped a nucelar bomb on the spiritual make up of the world, and one of the consequences is now for 6000 years all male babies need to be ritually circumcised to remove the "zo'hamah" (Negative spiritual energy caused by kheit, R' Kessin talks about this stuff)

Is it true that converts aren't considered as real Jews?

what was the verse that predicted the Shoah? Wasn't gematria used to filter it from scripture?

If gematria, which is a form of divination, was used to predict the death of six million... and it turns out that six million didn't die, aren't you worried that that part of the "prophecy" is yet to come?

idk, my mom doesnt know alot of the details. She saw the husband last year at the gas station on pico and doheny and he looked like a ghoul.....and he has moved from LA.....that filthy spic FOR SURE gangrapes the daughter and pimps her out and probably gets the daughter to have incest with the mom. America is the shaytun bazorg the Khomainy warned us about.

U woulda been better off carving out a Jewish state in the middle of Germany

Before the migration crisis

Thats not true. We learn the opposite in a pasuk in this weeks parasha (See Rashi to Shemot 12:49)

haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138

Dont know, but:

Rav (Moshe) Sternbuch relates that he once saw a manuscript, from the British Museum’s collection, written by Rabbeinu Ephraim, one of the Baalei Tosafos. Rabbeinu Ephraim writes, “Moshiach must come by the year 5700. If he does not, there will be an outpouring of Divine wrath, and we will experience tribulations unlike any we have endured before.”

History has borne out Rabbeinu Ephraim’s prophetic words. At the beginning of the year 5700 – 1939-1940 – Hashem’s anger was enflamed as never before. World War II broke out, resulting in the Holocaust and the brutal murder of six million Jews. How can we ensure that a catastrophe of this magnitude will not happen again?"

rabbitravis.org/living-on/

Why should I mutilate my beautiful uncut dick? Or, why should I mutilate my future sons' perfectly normal healthy dicks? Foreskin is not a birth defect.

I dont beleive in that computer "Torah Codes" stuff. Check out Baal Ha'Turim al Ha'Torah (A Rishon) for legit Torah codes.

Can you gas yourself please?

That's very interesting.

Do you know other people who subscribe to that Jewish anti-zionist ideology? Is it all talk or are you guys actually doing something about it, such as supporting the Boycott Divestment Sanctions movement?

Do you think the temple should be rebuilt?

Any opinion on the work of the Temple Institute?

Its good for your souls, it displays your loyalty to Hashem and to the ideal of not being a degenerate.

Explain how having a foreskin, the most pleasurable part of the penis, is a punishment. Give me details, nothing vague.

Just to elaborate a bit for those who don't know, the Temple Institute has already recreated most of the items needed to use in the ceremonies in the rebuilt temple.

truetorahjews.org

classic.frumteens.com/forum.php?forum_id=45&forum_title=Zionists, and Arabs, and Eretz Yisroel

jewswithquestions.com/index.php?/forum/61-eretz-yisroel/

> a foreskin, the most pleasurable part of the penis
How do you know that foreskin is the most pleasurable part of the penis, if you don't know what it's like to live without it? Let me tell you, leaving foreskin behind was one of the best decisions I've made in my life for number of reasons.

But, numerology and gematria are forbidden in both the old and new testament... I've never practiced numerology or gematria. Being a Catholic I would know as much about them as you would about Ignatian spirituality

How can you justify those methods when the torah forbids them?

>How do you know that foreskin is the most pleasurable part of the penis,

It's been proven plus I masturbate every day.

Can you clean my oven?

Also, I was actually hoping you'd say something along the lines of, "Yeah, goy, that's really bullshit that we get an ethnostate and you don't. Let's work together to support one another's homelands."

I'm not saying I'm disappointed in what you actually said, though. To the contrary, I'm intrigued.

"Punishment?" You think G-d is Santa Clause up in the sky waiting to come down on you if you touch yourself?

Not until Messiah comes

I dont know anything about them but "religious" zionism is not Judaism.

You make it seem as if having an intact penis is a punishment due to Adam's sin. On the contrary, it's the best part of the penis and I'm fucking happy my parents didn't cut me as a kid.

Thats not true, youre thinking of other stuff. Gemara is filled with gemtrio codes. Also Baal Ha'Turim and other sefarim.

> The best things is for all Jews to leave Israel.
And get back to the Europe to be holocausted again? Keep in mind there are a shitload of arabs there, and Europeans can't even protect themselves.

Is there war going on between progressive liberal jews(communists) and zionist jews?

See, your foreskin is the reason why what Im saying doesnt make sense to you. It causes spiritual blindness as does masturbation.

yes

>your foreskin is the reason why what Im saying doesnt make sense to you. It causes spiritual blindness

How?

>"religious" zionism is not Judaism

Could it not also be said that Rabbinical Talmudism is not Judaism and in fact real Judaism hasn't existed since the destruction of the temple?

Its spiritual, you have to get rid of your foreskin if you really want to know :^)

naw thats bullshit and heres why:youtube.com/watch?v=Bm83FsUIyrE

>Its spiritual, you have to get rid of your foreskin if you really want to know :^)

What can I read to learn why uncut cock is so evil?

Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw