Iran

What's the fucking deal with this place?

We're being told that they're trying to get the bomb by the same people who told us Iraq had WMD's and Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.

Why? I think it's obvious there are ulterior motives here. What are they? What's the real scoop?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2017/01/30/iran-to-ditch-dollar/#50dd33f8676d
sputniknews.com/world/201605171039744077-russia-china-buy-gold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And yes I'm aware of pic related

Is this really it, or is there more?

lurk

sage in all fields

We've been after Iran for decades, and I don't know why other than it hates Israel, and has a proposed pipeline through Syria in direct competition with the Gulf States

Iran was a nation rapidly growing progressive in the 50's, made the mistake of wanting their own oil back from BP, got their progressive leader abducted by Eisenhower as a favor to the British, and had a brutal American-backed dictator installed for them.

The Shah drove out everyone even remotely progressive, the intellectuals fled before getting their shit thrown in the gulag.
As per the usual, the only guys who can persevere under repressive authoritarianism are the really Fundie religious. They finally reach that last straw, slap the Shah's shit, take power, and take American hostages as a get-back for Mossadegh's abduction.

So the endgame is to make them progressive again?

Didn't someone recently post that they were threatening to stop trading oil in US dollars like Libya just before Gaddaffi got taken out?

AFAIK they don't sell oil in USD, probably another reason we don't like them. Neither does Venezuela

>Libya
That was one reason, yes, central banks too, and Gaddafi had billions in Swiss bank accounts and assets, who do you think got those? It also opened the door to Syria
Also
>Iraq
Same story, Iraq stopped trading in USD and went to the Euro, and poof, no more Saddam

They don't actually want the bomb

They just want the ability to make one when it is needed if ever as they are not North Korea tier.

Believe or not a lot nation in Asia has similar idea and the only reason no one actively pursuit it is because of US's backing.

If US ever totally withdrawn from East Asia, you will see a lot more real/pseudo nuclear states.

>They don't actually want the bomb
Yes I was under this impression too.
I was under the impression Iran's nuclear program was actually to make use of nuclear power, not the bomb.

Reference my pic

If Iran gets a line going to Europe, that's billions in sales annually that won't be in USD
On the contrary, if Qatar/Saudi's get a line to Europe, that will be billions of dollars in sales annually IN USD

So if you think about it, there is a lot at stake.

The petrodollar is a huge fucking deal for the U.S. Even enough to go to war over.

A war with iran might be the one place that could improve and stabilize after the fact.
The popultion of the major cities are mostly secular, a lot of the foundations necessary for democracy to take root are already present (large educated population, value and respect for traditional heritage, a semi-stable economy that circulates wealth if the banks can stop fucking with it)

IMO it wouldn't be that bad if America followed through with it, granted they could properly justify to prevent Russia from getting involved.

I agree with your post leaf, Iran is a beautiful country with a lot of heritage and culture and history. And yes, surprisingly secular if you look into it and don't read the news

>granted they could properly justify to prevent Russia from getting involved.
Or make a deal with Russia

If that happens, whatever government takes over Iran will convert to the USD petrodollar if the U.S has anything to do with it.

And then what of Syria? Iran is one of the only countries really helping Syria fight the false flag civil war again ISIS/Al-Qaeda.

If Iran is gone, it's likely Syria is gone too. Those are both Russian Allies, Putin would be losing A LOT of influence in the Middle East, and would greatly empower the U.S and gulf states as then all of the pipelines would go through, and on top of verything else, Russia would lose oil/gas sales to Europe since the Gulf States would have a viable market there now

I don't get it. Trump is literally trying to start a war with iran and you still worship him unconditionally. Trumptards still don't realize Trump is in this for Trump. He wants to go down as the best president ever and to do that he'll have to start a war and win it. Only war time presidents are truly remembered and he's willing to sacrifice as many American lives as possible to do it. The Republican party and especially Donald Trump doesn't care about the working class American. Unless you work in tech or government, your ass is going to be drafted for front line infantry. Anything to MAGA, right? Even if that means continuing to drink the orange koolaid and believe daddy Trump's every word.

Holy shit get the fuck out of my thread you clueless shitface. We're trying to talk about global politics here and real shit in the world, go to reddit or something with your basic drivel idiocy

do you seriously believe the shit you just posted

No, the whole idea is to preserve dollar's hegemony by taking down nationalist governments. The impending war with Iran has just about much to do with nukes as US war with Iraq had anything to do with WMDs. Saddam didn’t support terrorists or Al Qaeda. All he did is got involved into currency game between US and EU. After the euro was created in 1999, he announced that Iraq’s oil trade would be settled in euros. This angered the Americans, especially when Putin, Ahmadinejad and Chavez all followed the example and made the same announcements. The US couldn't accept that and went in to set an example. Then in 2011, Gaddafi proposed to sell oil for dinars, backed by 144 tonns of Libyan gold. The US and NATO went in to set an example again.

Iran will ditch dollar this March
forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2017/01/30/iran-to-ditch-dollar/#50dd33f8676d

And unless the example is set again, Russia and China will follow
sputniknews.com/world/201605171039744077-russia-china-buy-gold/

Iran and North Korea are the only two countries left on the planet who's banks and politics aren't controlled (directly or indirectly) by the International Jewry.

Therefore, they are an obstacle to the people and state of Israel, and to Jews everywhere, and must in turn be brought to heel through whatever means necessary.

What the Jews did to Iraq with America, they will now do to Iran.

this.

> What's the fucking deal with this place?

Okay, so it's about the petrodollar. Plus there are a tonne of other benefits too. Makes sense.

>survey
As if people have any fucking idea of what's going on.

>France
>Syria

enough said.

Yeah... it's sad that only the mudslime countries recognize the Jewish/Israeli threat....

Nothing is at stake for you really. All pertodollars belong to the (((fed))). You recevie cents for being a meat-shield in between of (((fed))) and people they kill in their wars.

For instance apple profits and gives shares to china solely due to pettodollar scheme. And they do not hire americans. Because by petrodollar deal they are required only to be hosted in USA.

And you cant change that, because the promise of (((fed))) sharing what they`ve stolen is the bait the whole pyramid is built upon.

>As if people have any fucking idea of what's going on.
People in Romania sure do, right?

I don't get the Apple China connection.

>And you cant change that, because the promise of (((fed))) sharing what they've stolen is the bait the whole pyramid is built upon

What I don't get is how, if say, The Saudi's and other countries moved off the USD how that would destroy the U.S economy. I'm it would or wouldn't, I'm just genuinely ignorant on that issue.

I don't get it, are you implying I think Iran is a great threat to the world? Because I don't... Well, at least I'm not sure

> Well, at least I'm not sure
Yes, because it`s not fashionable on semichan.

For a second try to be right at least with yourself, instead of trying to cater to other peoples feelings.

I'm Iranian it won't happen like this. Half the country will rally behind the government and fight to the death and the other half will be apathetic hoping it all to be over sooner or just migrate to Europe or somewhere (Iranians hate other Middle East countries and identify better with Europeans so that's where they'll go). Iran has a dozen ethnic groups with deep roots and some of them may start break off movements. It'll be a civil war among probably the largest guerrilla war the USA has ever fought. It'll end badly for Iran and the Middle East in general.

You're delusional

>Iranians hate other Middle East countries and identify better with Europeans
Yeah that's the Iranian people made an Islamic republic right? Iranians only hate Saudi Arabians. We have nothing against other middle eastern people and in fact see them as our brothers

Israel.
Kikes.
The ones who like money.
The big-nosed ones.
Israel.
Jews.
The chosen people.
The ones who were six trillion before 1945.
Kikes.
Jews.
Israel.
Jews.
Kikes.
Banksters.
Jews.
Money lenders.
Jews.
Kikes.
Jews.
JEWS JEWS FUCKING JEWS.

And oil probably.

I hate infinity chan, it's too fucking slow over there, but I guess I should use it for some of my deeper questions. Like Donald Trump's connections to DynCorp and Blackwater, I've made like 10 threads here about it and they all just get archived with no replies.

IRAN: "Death to America"
IRAN: "Death to Christians"
IRAN: "Death to Jews"
IRAN: "Death to the west"

anybody who sides with iran is a fool or a proxy poster sitting in a cubicle in St. Petersburg.

Every Iranian I ever met was a good person, they always seemed to me to be the best of the Arabs. Idk too much about their government but I am certain that if they do want to have a nuke for Israel it is to use as leverage against the retaliation for dropping the US dollar.