youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BghC7JHYpI
wnd.com/2017/02/the-coming-clash-with-iran/
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-iraqi-terrorists-living-kentucky-sentenced-terrorist-activities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts_(law)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149408/Victim-faces-virtuous-pedophile-former-foster-dad.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a movement, folks.

patriots will win

these digits are my life

these digits are my reason

fuck liberals

fuck Hispanics

fuck jews

Trump's going to the Mar-a-Lago today?

Alex Jones is scaring me.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BghC7JHYpI

Pat Buchanan is blackpilling me.

wnd.com/2017/02/the-coming-clash-with-iran/

Please post /comfy/ memes to reassure me that everything will be okay.

Cute movement.

When is the game?

> Saudkikes

First time I hear that nickname here and then it's from two different users at the same time. Where did it come from?

Also Trump is anti Iran, get over it, he campaigned on shitting on. It's Iran and the Saudi for for different reasons. The former for being diplomatic retards and the later for it paying for American protection.

Yeah. He's spending the weekend there.

JEB!
E
B
!

>1 post by this ID

Awoovement!

Will Sessions be confirmed today?

I guess. Prob to see Melania and Barron. Maybe don JR and Eric. They say mar a lago is much easier to transport to and secure than trump tower

The cutest.

The BOWLING GREEN MASSACRE didn't happen there, but it was a massacre and the perps lived in Bowling Green, Ky.

Plz defend Kellyanne desu.

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-iraqi-terrorists-living-kentucky-sentenced-terrorist-activities

>post yfw Kek starts being mentioned on CNN and Fox, confusing them even more about us and thinking we're part of a cult.

GUYS I NEED GONDOLAS

alternative facts was a fucking retarded thing for her to say

we had just destroyed the fake news label and she gave them another

The Patriots have to win!

And here is why
>Lady Gaga (who actively campaigned for Clinton) was picked by the NFL for the half time show
>The Cast of Hamilton (Gay Niggers WEWUZ THE FOUNDERS broadway play who disrespected Pence) was picked by the NFL to sing "America the Beautiful"
>NFL Commercials are going to have lots of anti-Trump messages in them
>Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are both unapologetic Trump supporters
>"Patriots" are symbolic of MAGA
>Liberals hate the idea of Patriotism
>Liberals want Falcons to win because "Fuck Trump and Fuck White/Patriotic people!"

holy shit

Are you the one who made that transparency? Hod did you make the cutout so damn smooth?

Daily reminder, the Patriots are gonna lose.

Tom Brady is a hack!

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people! This is now a Hilldawg thread.

>tfw to smart to bet on the Patriots

>The Cast of Hamilton (Gay Niggers WEWUZ THE FOUNDERS broadway play who disrespected Pence) was picked by the NFL to sing "America the Beautiful"

this is a near perfect example of why i don't watch niggerball

He has a superbowl party there. Fun fact: My uni's band was invited to perform at mar a lago on superbowl Sunday. But, because of the "Fake News Muslim Ban" my school won't let us go because it will look bad.

Kek, Tom Brady BTFO!

Oh please first the cubs now the patriots.

GUACCCOOOOOOOO

Trump style of negotiation is exact what you saw at the primaries and election.

> give as much as you take
> don't back down

Yet, he manages to avoid most confrontation through deals. For instance see Paul Ryan.

Trump won't take provocation by Iran silently and Iran will also respond to provocation by America. Both sides run a populist government and benefit from the public sparring.

At the same time both side has interests in making a more permanent and less lopsided deal so they will negotiate outside te public sphere.

In the end Trump will have an Iran deal that brings them back to the international arena from the front door, not some "hush money" to prevent them from going nuclear.

It won't be in 2017 tho, more likely in 2021 or so.

Sunday

also this

Atlanta's offense is top tier'

Matt Ryan is the best QB without a ring

Tom Brady is Tom Brady

Belichick's teams are always top tier

Literally the best Superbowl in years and it will have the worst ratings because of politics

hold up, user has a genius fucking idea

>So I was thinking, Milo should plan a speech at a college in Chicago that's either in or nearby one of the shittiest neighborhoods there (with no intention of actually giving the speech) and organize Antifa to show up and start rioting. they will be 1. Destroying a black neighborhood 2. Be confronted by the people who live there

So I was thinking, Milo should plan a speech at a college in Chicago that's either in or nearby one of the shittiest neighborhoods there (with no intention of actually giving the speech) and organize Antifa to show up and start rioting. they will be 1. Destroying a black neighborhood 2. Be confronted by the people who live there

>So I was thinking, Milo should plan a speech at a college in Chicago that's either in or nearby one of the shittiest neighborhoods there (with no intention of actually giving the speech) and organize Antifa to show up and start rioting. they will be 1. Destroying a black neighborhood 2. Be confronted by the people who live there

So I was thinking, Milo should plan a speech at a college in Chicago that's either in or nearby one of the shittiest neighborhoods there (with no intention of actually giving the speech) and organize Antifa to show up and start rioting. they will be 1. Destroying a black neighborhood 2. Be confronted by the people who live there

I did not. I stole it from Sup Forums.

I just don't want to go to war with Iran. I don't want any more meaningless wars. This is why I voted for Trump, because he was a nationalist and not a neocon. I hope he has a plan here. Doesn't make sense to me to talk shit like this "Iran is on notice" nonsense.

They brought the politics onto themselves.

and we all know defense wins championships, and Patriots have the better one.

I just read through my kikebook feed and I'm ready to kill myself again.

Why do I still check that heaping pile of garbage.

fuck off whiny ass bitch

of course Trump has a fucking plan

it starts with shoving it up your ass

ZRUMPF BTFO

its going to be rigged to help the Falcons.

Watch out for Ref-ball to fuck over the Patriots.

Patriots will still win though, because kek blessings/Trump curse meme magic.

pls no bully

Alternative facts is a meme really not a serious think that the media talks about. DONT BE MEAN TO KELLYANNE, SHES SMART AND SHES BEAUTIFUL

Too much work and too many pieces out of direct control. Trump pulled it off tho with that Chicago rally

It was one of the defining moments of his campaign, proving it was the other side the violent one.

yeah..The Patriots are my pick to win but this is an amazing superbowl and I'm going to stream it so they don't get ratings

Also, Atlanta is a Black city while Boston is somewhat White with a strong Irish background.

>Why do I still check that heaping pile of garbage.

I can not explain your boundless idiocy, frankly.

The ice caps are melting, donald...

she gave the left a powerful meme for no reason and she looks like a white trash crack addict

I had a lucid dream where I was a Wehrmacht recruit and my commanding officer made me suck his dick and I liked it

This man is so pathetic.

>alternative facts was a fucking retarded thing for her to say
Kellyanne was a lawyer, it's a legal term.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts_(law)

can they win? I never watched handegg, I don't see the fucking appeal

remember that "virtuous pedophile" meme that slate or saloon was spreading?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149408/Victim-faces-virtuous-pedophile-former-foster-dad.html
apparently he raped his foster daughter

>cTR

Fuck the Patriots
Falcons win the Super Bowl
Matt Ryan MVP

I witnessed!

yay

There won't be a shooting war with Iran. Read what I wrote, it will be bitchslappinf in public and yet, diplomatic deal. Along in private.

That's how populist governments prefer to settle their differences. Even Iran was having internal problem with the love fest with Obama, can't call America "the great Satan" if they are saying "I love you".

> Doesn't make sense to me to talk shit like this "Iran is on notice" nonsense.

If you think it makes no sense you didn't follow Trump campaign or election at all. Again, go re read what I say

Did you swallow?

Probably bored waiting for Sessions and Price to get confirmed so he can really get to work. No doubt he'll be planning his next moves over the weekend.

this will be a good super bowl, both teams are very good, patriots only have a slight edge

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Nobody would be stupid enough to attempt an invasion of iran the entire country is a mountain fortress and they've been digging in for decades.

Rex is way too smart he'll find another way.

T-they are though. Don't shoot me.

I can't catch a break tonight, my ID was Jew before.

people, lets get serious. we got an inch worth of topsoil left.

>spook iran
>iran launches attacks on saudi/israel
>every country in the middle east is destroyed in this war
>oil is now $300 per barrel and the european/chinese economy crashes
>russia+america team up and revitalize their economies/create a new world order selling $300 per barrel oil
>wipe out all our enemies and dismantle europe/china and reorganize the world
this is true 777d underwater chess

doesn't matter. she should have had the self-awareness to know how it sounded to normies

fuck why did I not save the copypasta from that thread yesterday.

do you have it, sugar-plum?

Fuck you. What "powerful meme" alternative facts? The left establishment doesn't use that term anymore, it's a bunch of libshit faggots like us talking about that black guy hanging around hillary

STOP BEING SO VIOLENT GUYS!! JEEZ!

Forgot my screencap of that amazing thread.

DELET THIS

Holy cow Iran fag btfo for eternity

What did Kek mean by this?

I have some un-ironic questions for you guys. I'm a former liberal in the process of swallowing the red pill and joining the master race.

>Student loan debt
College is way more expensive than it used to be. How do we fix it? Americans pay more for college than anyone else.

>Environment
I'm not some al gore conspiracy theorist, but it's confirmed that we have some type of impact on the climate. Wouldn't it be good to have some Teddy Roosevelt style regulations on the beautiful nature in our country?

Thanks for any insight guys

Watching handegg is all about the suspense and then 5-15 seconds of action, new situation, and then more suspense.

OH SHIT IT IS 3rd down and inches! FUCK FUCK FUCK BIG PLAY BIG PLAY BIG PLAY COME ON COME ON!

YES! 1st and 10 WOO!
FUCK A INCOMPLETE PASS SHIT!
2nd and 10! FUCK ONLY 2 YARD RUN PLAY SHIT!
3rd and 8! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!
UH! UH! UH! SHORT PASS!! HE IS DOWN NEAR THE FIRST! DID HE GET IT?! DID HE GET IT?!

>my ID was Jew before

SESSIONS HURRY UP

The line is the Patriots +3, so they're slightly favored, but it's very close.

>tfw scholarship paid for my college

I also believe in coral bleaching and mild pollution controls.

What can the AG do? Someone explain please.

you're supposed to do that right before you try and deadlift a new PR

lock up hillary
lock up antifa

More like a moooooovement amirite

Very lewd.Tell me more.

You ruined my comfy.

yeah well, games are broadcasted at 1/2AM here and I can't stand 5 seconds action, 5 minutes break, 2 minutes ads, 5 seconds action

some videos are good though, the end of the game that is

Same plan here, and in every other year I hate the Patriots, but this year have to go with them.

For the college bit we can fix it by allowing trade and secondary schools to rise up as something worthwhile again. There's no need to go to college unless you're going for something like becoming a lawyer or a doctor. No more of this 4 year bullshit just to have to pay off a debt for the rest of your life.

This. Kanna is clearly a cow.