Where were you when ANTIFA got BTFO?

Let's recap the night shall we? After formally introducing themselves to Americans with riots in Berkely, the following stuff happened.

- One antifa scum got shot in the stomach by a hero trump supporter
- Several petitions started demanded antifa be designated a terrorist organization with even mainstream commentators calling them terrorists
- Milo's book shoots to #1 on Amazon, giving him mucho shekels
- Two antifa websites are hacked. One is replaced with a hitler speech video on loop, while the other is scrubbed entirely
- 90% of antifa mentions on twitter are attacking these scumbags, laughing at their pathetic accounts with 300 followers, etc.
- Sargon of Akkad + Paul Joseph Watson put out videos severely cucking antifa by calling them noodle-appendaged weaklings. Everyone laughs.
- Antifa in Arizona sends a death threat to a journalist's daughter and is reported to the police
- Milo now heading to the white house to meet with Bannon, which means antifa likely do get put on terror list.

Sup Forums, i am loving 2017 so far. How about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Trumpgret/
yahoo.com/news/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-going-to-the-white-house-press-briefing-042400735.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

face it Sup Forums
you will never win any sort of culture war against liberals
EVER

greatest timeline

we already have.

bunker down snowflake.

we already did
but tip o' th' ol' fedora to ye all th' same m' lad

lol, what do you call the last election, fuckwit

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

hows that guy on bike or what? did antifa killed him? or someone said some young woman got killed by antifa too but that was probably just hoax

the day will come. prepare.

Kek. It's already won you idiot

Ahh yes, the old "win" meme. Even though he's the most hated person on the planet, his supporters are regretting voting for him left and right, lost the popular vote, is about to start a war with Iran, can potentially get impeached, has the lowest approval rating in US history, has lost friendship with every allied country except Russia, and his own people are refusing to take part in his requests. You won for sure.

>thinks Sup Forums is white

Nice meme, no you for you.

(((You))) have to go back

>mfw this happens in america when antifas are tolerated somewhat in comparison to right wing agitators

Proxy leaf

we dont have to win the war, they're cannibalizing themselves! seriously, no right-wing protesting, no violence, no nothing, and the left is pretty much universally hated and has only spiraled further down the toilet since Trumps victory. They stand no chance in 2020, none.

Get off my land, white man.

Kek

"Fear for my life"

Bring it on dirt bag. My SKS would love to shout "URRAAAAH MOTHER LAND" as it claims a soul after so many dry years.

I'm a liberal and i think antifa is the stupidest shit ever.

I have yet to see a liberal get into an actual debate that didn't melt down into "muh emotions." Fuck, where the hell did the intellectuals go?

not sure if b8 from Sup Forumsack or legit autistic Antifa guy

lol, you fucking cuck. i guess that's australian media for you! get the fuck off Sup Forums and head over to /lgbt

no one here's regretting it fampai. only you.

>Milo going to the WH

Fucking sauce now

reddit.com/r/Trumpgret/
see for yourself
or go back to denying reality like you always do
whatever is fine

Now this is some tasty pasta.

>- Milo now heading to the white house to meet with Bannon, which means antifa likely do get put on terror list.

sauce?

yahoo.com/news/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-going-to-the-white-house-press-briefing-042400735.html

Nice copypasta you faggot

antifa are a relatively new concept in the american political landscape. We haven't had time to react to them yet.

all the winning. its glorious. In silent support in the heart of liberal California. loving watching leftists everywhere around me freaking out. glorious times.

LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Are you retarded. Its a medpack not a leaf

you are such a fucking loser it is unreal. TRUMP is winning, keeping all his promises, and democrats are fucked. you're just pissed because Trump made your PM his bitch lol

lol didn't we find out about that faggot who ran CTR restarted it as a Crew or something?

You really expect us to believe any of that shit is true?

Or are we "delusional" or whatever other buzzword you have

>1 post by this id

really makes you think

>he fell for the (((regret))) narrative

You are a fucking idiot cunt. The yanks didn't have to lift a finger other than to push the Trump button at the ballot box. The stupid left cunts are hanging themselves.

I hate Turnbull too, he's just another right-wing fascist like Drumpf.

pls answer

>reddit
In other news that totally happened, just like all those 8 year olds who suddenly gained massive insights into politics on november 10th.

Their funding needs to get cut.

fascism is taking over faggot. why dont you go and join antifa. then you can get humiliated as well, with pozzed jizz in your mouth from your gay friends

Something that happened DESPITE you. Sup Forums never even elected a dog catcher.

Why would anyone want to list them as terrorists?
They are making democrats even more disliked and buring their own towns up.
If anything they are amazing and show the public trump is right.

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 million confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>goys trump is bad we all hate him now
>links to Reddit

>antifa likely to get put on terror list.

Do you retards really think banning an anti-fascist organisation would make those people shut up?

that's total bullshit. we destroyed Jeb, and we destroyed Hillary. In case you've forgotten, we invented Guac, SickHillary, pizzagate, spirit cooking, made her give that ridiculous fucking speech on the altright. we memed trump into office. thats why he is rewarding us, by appointing a fascist to the supreme court. hehe

Mass arrests of rabid lefties. Quite a few would end up shot by police. Only a good thing.

>tfw they just make us stronger

if your put onto a terror watch list, there are prison sentences for activity up to 20 years, which is 10 more than the current maximum for felony rioting. also allows feds to wiretap you.

>Fuck, where the hell did the intellectuals go?

To the right.

No, in fact we expect them to get even more rowdy so the feds crack down harder. they want to fight fascism so we are going to give it to them.

personly for me the best moment was when one of the cnn journalist said " they behave like nazis".

You can arrest the members and charge them as terrorists.
With Trump in charge you can torture terrorists.

>SKS

Nice meme rifle faggot. Let us know when you get a real gun. Fucking leaves.

>you'll never win
>well, you got what you wanted, but that's not a real win.
>everyone hates trump, except you, so it's really a loss even if you're happy.
i don't understand what you're trying to say

Cant believe i though for one second things/winnings will calm down after the insanely awesome election. The fucking opposite happened we win even harder.

Sweet! Im just mad that i can only fap to girls instead of political domination.

Worst troll, GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE! REEEEEEEEEE!

New copy-pasta?

> Dear antifa kuks,
> This is Sup Forums.
> Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?
> Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.
> Your pitiful left-wing kukoldry anti-Whites talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your kukoldry, faggotry, and other pussified trash and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.
> My dad is a Navy SEAL and I am a Marine sniper and I can no-scope you from a quarter mile.
> You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with cuckold lies and spewing your limp-wristed anti-White poison into the well of the people's right to diversity!
> Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your masked faces!!!.
> You think I'm giving you all an empty threat?
> Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.
> If you live near me
> If you live near me
> If you live near me
> Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.
> With love,
> a Nazi (we're all pretty badass)
> P.S. I would fear for your non-kuk'd lives if you still can
> Consequences will never be the same.

Even though we're winning, hope you got a gun mate, get one soon and stock up

>trump is doing everything he said he would do and purging the bureaucracy and taking steps to cement his power past 2024 but people don't like him so who's he REAL loser here huh

You have never seen a psychopath. Trust me.

i think you're in a different timeline friendo, this is the one where you lost so bad that you started killing each other.

what does it feel like using a full stripper clip for two whole reloads?

The more antifa act like violent chimps, the more normie will think "fascists must not be that bad after all."

>Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint?

digiprint? they got fuckin digimon on their side oh SHIT

spread this

its THE YEAR OF THE COCK

PUSSIES GET OUT, FEMINISTS GET OUT

ITS THE YEAR OF THE COCK

>Milo's book shoots to #1 on Amazon, giving him mucho shekels

Just wanted to interject, Milo was already payed $250k for the book. I don't think he gets any more no matter how well it sells.

Simon and Schuster, on the other hand, is about to make boatloads of cash from that deal. CBSN has been covering it a lot (and namedropping Milo's book) because CBS owns S&S.

>needing to win a culture war when you can win a real war

this is now the best new pasta ive seen tonight

it's been around since the time we raided tumblr.

I don't really know how the terror designation works (though I suspect there is absolutely no way antifa would qualify as one). Why can't you just rebrand?

Isn't that statistically unlikely since something like 10% of people are psychopaths, just most of them aren't violent or dangerous?

>1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks?

But bro, do you even lift?

>We’re going to win so much, you’re going to get tired of winning
>You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President. I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much. This is getting terrible.’
>And I’m going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again

I... I didn't believe him bros.

>swiss antifa
Kek

the best part is that many of them are aware of their condition and can fool psychiatrists into believing they are normal.

/thinking/

I think you watched too much CNN friendo

>jews jewing jews

based

Hehehe

I assume the former. If it's latter then antifa are even more childish and pretentious than I'd believe. Not "stupidity of the youth" retardation but "my crayons sing to me when I put them into my nose" one.

But you are tired aren't you? I mean shit, you've done a whole lot of nothing already. Pretty exhausting if you ask me.

You didn't do shit from your computer across the ocean babydick

How loud will they be in a prison cell with actual nazis?

I thought that was canada too

his chin looks like he got his testicles transplanted.

this

milo has already been normalized as an "extreme-right white supremacist" in the media. normies will never accept that he's anything but another hate-spewing nazi in need of punching

this.

WE WILL NOT ALLOW THE NAZIS TO MARCH ON OUR STREETS AGAIN.
Alerta!

Literal cannibals

>911
ANTIFA DID 9/11

We had loads of them here back in the days. The cops and our based biker gangs pretty much beat them into submission.

>Your silly little proxie won't protect you.

normies need right wing deah squads for protection. lets help our people
DEUS VULT

You bet it's exhausting, antifa keeps making itself look like the terror group it was destined to be and we just keep on watching them get BTFO.

I love winning, who else loves winning?