HWNDU Shills

>only skinheads fight antifa because they're the only ones dumb enough. Don't stoop to antifa's level.
>civic nationalism is the future. Sup Forums is actually just satire.
>It's not cool to critisize Jews or act racist, because you come across as an edgy dick.
>did I mention that Sup Forums is satire and Hitler was an asshole?

Honestly Sup Forums, is this whole thing a shill designed to draw us in manipulate us? I've heard multiple people repeat these same shill messages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suannDoM4EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a retard

good job Sup Forums, this is what happens when you brainwash impressionable youth with your memes

Yep, shills confirmed.

fuck off bigKK

you guys have probably talked talked about this already, but thoughts on ancap/mincarchism?

That's a meme. You can't have a free capitalistic society without protectionist structures in place to ensure that the minimalistic society endures.

The real redpill is libertarianism with a strong NatSoc-style enforcement of libertarian ideals.

thats very reliant on the protectionist structure to enforce libertarian ideals and not abuse their power

SUP FAGGOTS!!

tell me about EASTER ISLAND!

WHY DO THE 3 VOLCANO CENTRES FORM A ISOCELES TRIANGLE WITH THE LONG SIDE EXACTLY PHI TIMES THE SHORT SIDE

YOU KNOW PHI OF COURSE YOU FUCKING AUTISTS!!

has nick been back?

push start it faggot

This is true, which is why you need:
>everyone to have guns
>a redpilled hivemind populace (see WW2 Germany) that will step in the moment the government strays out of line

Why is Leaf afraid of paper? I thought leaf was a reasonable person to actually ask things...He resorted to childish insults, he backed down, got told to go home, and was mocked brutally. Paper doing your "goodbye speech" was fucking gold. Shit, motherfucker, you said your "daddy" freak if he saw you. #PAPERISPURE #FAKETIGERWOODSWITHAFRO

do a flip

jumps start it off your phone you noobcake

witnessed

OP is triggered as fuck. Stormfaggots are having a rude awakening that pol is actually mostly just cool dudes who like freedom and having fun, not unstable Nazi retards.

This.

tfw missed the rave

Back to ledd-it you nigger faggots. This is not /r/the_Donald, and you're not welcome.

You were never welcome.

Ebrietas in the thread!

kek, those goys don't even 1488, how embarrassing

Don't worry. There's plenty of room in ledd-it for you too.

and why would I go to namefag cencorship snowflake central?

Hey boys, did anyone shout out to Brittany's little cummy baby googoo Gaga boy today? Any mentions? Thanks

anyone find guys like this hot

t. KKfurfag pawpatrol

Hitler did nothing wrong

BIKE IS KEKD

Because ledd-it fags like you came here after your shit subforum /r/the_donald was shut down and you believe Sup Forums is just funnay memes xDDDDDDD. Tehehehe! Wow so edgy xDDDD!!!!

You're worse than shills. You're worse than CTR. You're worse than cuck moot. You're a cancer that is slowly but surely poisoning the well and transforming this site into your repulsive tween shithole.

Go to cripple-chan if you want somewhere to ruin. That site is already half ledd-it anyway. You'll be in good company there.

>>[Personal message]
Do you want authentic user answers or should I answer this too

An user said he's going to be on stream soon

if he's a nobody why does it matter?

ITS OFFICAL TWO NEW NAMES TONIGHT BOYS
PROFESSOR UNCLE 4 CHANG:
AND

MR.BTF/O/

Deepest Hidden Plot

Yeah, and sam hyde in 30 minutes.
Do not believe his lies.

I'm honestly new herer. And if anything this last week being on here has taken me further right.

Yes. All of our guys who are not autistic (Jesus, blart, Britt? etc) are hired.
Jackie, John, leaf bro etc. Are too aspic to realise they are interacting with shills.

he was just joshing you

HAAAAAA PAPER WHERREEEE?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hideaki Anno is a fucking GENIUS

It was me user. I'm sorry. I wanted to test a reaction. I'm in PA and will go one day soon, but I'm sensitive and easily frightened.

>New York
>Most of Sup Forums
Yeah nah cunt fuck off back to the_donald.

By your use of the term shill, I can tell that you are an experienced Sup Forums user, and I'm not really sure what this thread is intended to prove? Is it CTR? Is it "I can only believe what I allow myself to believe"? Is it "I only believe what other people tell me"? I'm not really sure what your goal is here, but please try and think for yourself a bit.

people being on screen together in the stream means nothing

And as I've been saying over and over, if the entire thing is a project and it was meant to turn out like this, it's the greatest work of art of the 21st Century

Jesus is the most based character. He talks about redpilled ideas while denouncing libshit ideologies. If he is a shill it is backfiring.
He also wants us to stop masterbating to be high test for the war.
He also said he would get me a gf.

what's a moot?

i'll go with you
we can even bring a blanket (cuz its cold ;^) ) and hold hands under but really were jerking each other off with all those nerds around

Protip: only retards act in real life like they do on Sup Forums

As Hillary so eloquently put it, you need to have a private and public persona

I am not really into that second part

taking advice from killary

Guys can we talk about the real issues here? Whats another show I can watch that is like Texnholyze or Serial Experiments Lain?

Yes im the 1 that brought up both in the last thread, but now that I did I cant get them off my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=suannDoM4EI

Forgot pic.
>Lain best girl

I think Paper broke Milkman. Milkman was legitimately angry yesterday and shilled his website and instagram before leaving. I think that is the last time we will ever see him.

I'm feeling extra sad right now guys. Bring back Milkman!

I've been asleep for a day. What's the deal with Skele-Hands? Is he not /ourguy/ anymore?

Milkman BTFO paper so hard.
>you look like a 16 year old girl on ecstacy
>why are your lips so crusty
>6 million comment
He was also there earlier today. You can not break him, his bones are so damn strong from that milk.

How long has it been ded like this lads?

It'z zombie hour gotta get gone

You don't get it do you? There is no "private persona" there. It's full out "le-funnay junk wtf wow I hate racist anti-Semites now" through and through.

Our board has been co-opted by ledd-itors who have devolved everything into the idea that 100% of Sup Forums is just funny Facebook satire. tehe xDD! :P

The Alexa statistics prove it. We've been overrun by tween faggots.

Who was last on cam if u do t mind me asking user

>tfw stormfags forgot that everyone hated them before the election
Sup Forums is a racist board, not a white nationalist board. Kill yourselves, stormfags.

Big O

Jesus wont get you a girlfriend he is a false prophet.
Kek damn him.

>no shills and no memers, just an empty lot
ah yeah this is the stuff

dont worry, people will hate me when I am there. I'm an /ourguy/ but i am not manly at all

Traitors like you will hang faggot....

i already edited the wiki

Jackie is crossing the street..

You want sum pizza? Come on down

Fuck I really do t want this thing to die out haha

just stop watching it, dont hope other people stop having fun

Oh, you don't want it? My mistake

Bjorn was spotted at the liberal meltdown last night

Literally looks like hell

>not fighting anifta because you don't see throught the thin as fuck veil that they aren't anti facist/racist and they are just anarch fags with a new coat of paint.

Do your job as an American Citizen, Join a militia or start one.

>defend your country from Anarchist cucks
>be a cuck and stand by
Pick one.

user it's addictive if this soaks up 4 years of my life I will remain scarred

bjron

>only skinheads fight antifa because they're the only ones dumb enough. Don't stoop to antifa's level.
I would say that this is legit actually. If you get hit that is one thing to defend yourself its another to go looking to fight ANTIFA (as much as some of us would like to).
Their rioting bullshit looks bad on them, there is no reason to drag ourselves into the mix. We work from the shadows with our memes.

Your words and pic send different messages.

Any New Yorkers want to show Shoa LaBeatoff this site and these nigger generals? Perhaps show him how his gay art project is really a flop and a cancerous meme factory for Sup Forums. 15 minutes away, considering doing it myself.

My mistake Romania, I thought he was saying he wanted it to die, so I just suggested he stop watching it. I want it to continue too, I would love to make friends with like-minded people, and you guys too.

nasi blz go

did motorbike bro get his bike started?

I was thinking, kek is real

what did he mean by this

I know it's hilarious. i've been here for years, I have a jewess wife yet I come here and go 1488, it's great. Not gonna lie I fell for the jew meme when I was in high school looking into the Rothschilds and shit

Bjorn is a loose canon. Someone needs to stop him before he loses it.

If it's a racist board and we make like 80% of the population here then it's a white nationalist board nigger.

>yes goyimmmm trust us we ur friends! now accept civic nationalism

You have any idea what this means??? Sup Forums HAS BEEN INFILTRATED WE ARE GOING TO BE DESTROYED WITHIN IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING

>6 million comment

Which undercut his claim not to be a bigot or racist.

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

>AussieAutist outs himself circa 2017

literally never said this stay mad 1488 fag

Jesus promised us all girlfriends... where are they?
Jesus lied. Therefore he is a false prophet.

Fap to your heartily content brothers

it's because they are new here. they think it's stormfront and we're all serious and not just trying to out-nazi the next guy. this is what it's for, I just want (you)s and nothing else.

fuck you lying make up guy you never showed

Kill yourself you ledd-it fuck.

Look what they've done to our board Sup Forums. Look at this thread:
It's 80% faggot /r/the_donald fucks praising Stalin and saying "wow Hitler was sooooo edgy". I wish we could track the IP's that bounce from ledd-it and genocide all you meme-ing niggers.

FUCK. OFF.

This is ANTIFA. Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right? Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you. Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do. You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!. You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can