sitsshow.blogspot.com.au/
ascensionwithearth.com/
divinecosmos.com/
spherebeingalliance.com/
infinitysav.com/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/id360084272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They censored the gun emoji. They sure are not going to allow so many bombs going off.

Apple is mentioned in the podcast, and not in a positive light.

It completely disappeared from Joe's page. How can they just pull that shit so blatantly?

Are you fucking serious¿¿¿¿
Dis gonna be gud

Apple classifies infowars as fake news.

Doubt they'd want Alex jones at the top of the charts for all podcasts.

They revealed too many secrets.

Yes. Look on Rogan's podcast page on iTunes. They removed it. It was there earlier, now it's been pulled.

Still, how can they be so blatant?

does anyone have the podcast rundown copy pasta

Stop derailing threads you fucking shill. Those long copy pastas like the bog one are shilling techniques to disrupt discussion under the guise of it being a Sup Forums meme.

When? I don't remember this.

Just download it from Joe's site or youtube. You should not be using shitetunes under any circumstances.

Yeah, but that's not the point. The point is that they're censoring it.

Alex spoke about how Steve Jobs didn't let any of his kids use iPads or any devices.

Fucking hell censorship like that is just disgusting.
Don't trust apple. Google at least seems more reasonable, they are giving alex a platform on youtube and his site is indexed.
Google are /ourguys/ ?

Google? You have to be trolling yeah?
If not, then you are beyond saving.

Apple is a company that now profits off of retarded SJW's, go figure.

Is this the one you looking for`?

Still there on my android app
>appleslaves

It's true. All of it.

True. I wouldn't know though since you cant even easily search the store without downloading iTunes.

>APPLE

You can view the page via a browser. I'd post the link but the spam filter would probably get it.
>Missing the point

>because steve jobs didnt let his kids play with ipads

>ignoring the blatant censorship to mock apple even though they're products aren't much worse than the alternative and they definitely look more visually appealing
Fucking faggot, way to miss the whole point while showing how much of a virgin you are at the same time.

why would they let him be indexed and let him have a youtube channel ? Fucking bong .
Google seems to only be interested in money and technology. They don't give a shit about anything else.

but its still here

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&t=7270s

Try this link. I'm currently archiving the video to be sure its not gone. I get on Sup Forums a lot keep spamming asking for a copy of the video in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Are you seriously shilling this hard for google of all companies? on Sup Forums?
How fucking new are you? Lurk more before posting, you stupid fuck.
They allow him the platform because it would cause more fuss if they shut him down.
Google is the worst of them all. They harvest every piece of information they can get on you, they edit and omit search engine results and more.
Jones even mentions this in the podcast, you moron.

That's YouTube, not iTunes (where most of Rogan's listeners are) Can you even read, or what?

So I didn't watch the whole thing, just watched a few random bits. Does he actually believe all those crazy conspiracy theories?

My know a few guys that work on organizing what content is featured on itunes.

It's honestly based on all on the politics of who's ever running the itunes department. And since it's apple its confirmed for self righteous cucklord.

IT WAS ((((THEM))))

DUDE 4D MESSAGES LMAO

Obvious shill.

Hey i'm just trying to help, dick.

SHUT IT DOWN

s h i l l

people are starting to wise up to fake news like infowars, and it won't be tolerated much longer

it's already sent a gunman to a local pizza shop in DC, do you really need anyone else getting hurt because you trumpkins don't like facts in your safe spaces?

Learn to read before posting. People like you shit up this board and it becomes a cluttered mess of moronic posts.

Leaf palindromes don't count.

Shill and a leaf.

Wow, ONE EXTRA POST THAT WAS UNNCESSARY HOW EVER WILL YOU RECOVER! Grow some thicker skin faggot.

Google actually filtered search results during the election to be anti-Trump and pro-Hillary, this was documented

Wtf are you talking about, I'm genuinely interested. Like he was talking about some matrix-type bullshit, does he actually believe it?

>That's YouTube, not iTunes (where most of Rogan's listeners are) Can you even read, or what?

I've heard about the quiet censorship google does too but it is much less blatant. I googled something about rockefeller and the zika virus and alex's page came up.
Also tell me where he says that in the podcast he doesn't m8 I viewed it twice.

I swear to fuck I'm ashamed of being half brit when I talk to you fucked up teeth retards.

Ufpbp

Damn i got a 1 off palindrome, SORRY THOTH!

I take that back.

Hmm

kys Igor

Thanks for the dubbies Kek

2012portal.blogspot.com.au/
sitsshow.blogspot.com.au/
ascensionwithearth.com/
www.montalk.net
divinecosmos.com/
spherebeingalliance.com/
infinitysav.com/

Did apple delete it though, or did it delete itself? The question you will soon ask yourself is what podcast. The redpill datadump has overloaded and destabilised this timeline. The poles are shifting again, see you on the other side, if you make it.

Mark Zuckerberg, freaked out one day at the jewbook campus.

someone wrote all lives matter on one of the company public walls. There are alot of like community board/chalkboard/whiteboard type spaces in there.

He found it so egregious he needed to have a full meeting with all of the staff and a company wide memo on why "all lives matter" is something never to be said at jewbook headquarters.

Stop. It's none of your bismuth.

>He doesn't say it
>"Steve Jobs didn't let his kids play with iPads"
...a direct fucking quote from the podcast, you cocksucking french cunt.

Fuck off. Igor is not even a popular name in Russia, I've never met someone with named Igor.

???

Google is maneuvering to become an extra-national power with governments in their pocket.
They are the erwige jew with the ability to monitor and influence everybody at the micro level
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Praise Kek for the creation of something so pretty.

?

no it didn't

that podcast got ruined by Eddie desu

shit be crazy yo...go rake your self

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/id360084272

It's still listed here

Give me a quick rundown, was it truly a meeting of great minds?

He dropped too many redpills

APPLE. what part of that can't you understand? Since when does GOOGLE have anything to do with Apple?

His APPLE podcast gets way more downloads than his YouTube channel gets views. Learn to fucking read, again. Or atleast read the thread before posting, you stupid fucking idiot

what are you even talking about

paid for by Hilary

It isn't for me. Provide screenshots

GNU/LINUX

FREE YOURSELVES FROM THE CLAWS OF DER JUDEN!

>Supporting the apple Jews in the current year

Fuck them. Don't buy their products and don't download their software

Red pills kill shills

Not showing, #910 is as high as it goes.

It's there, bombaclat

>APPLE DELETED THE ALEX JONES AND JOE ROGAN PODCAST #911

>Why would they do this?

Seriously? He talked for an hour about the pizzagate hoax. Slandered dozens of respected politicians as child killers.

What the fuck did you think would happen. Pulling it is the only option.

why would you think apple wouldn't censor this?

>rundown

Don't start.

Some of the shit he was talking about was really bizarre.

FUCKING HELL IT WAS ALL TRUE

Provide screenshots. it isn't for me and others

>Google is the worst of them all. They harvest every piece of information they can get on you, they edit and omit search engine results and more.
Jones even mentions this in the podcast, you moron.

You were talkin about google and now apple. I swear to fuck I'm amazed at how smart I am knowing I have half your fucking blood in me.

swear on me mum

ENCHILADA WAS TOO BIG

PULL IT

>powerful pedos doesn't real
fuck off shill

but it's not taken down

or do you mean on some other site?

Maybe it's only the UK?

It's on there but all silent

Apple removed it from itunes about 6 hours ago because the elites called them.

Joe called Jobs a see you next tuesday

Alex spilled the beans:
12 dimensions, most of us are in the third, some have ascended to the fourth. The second (evil) is trying to infiltrate the third. He labeled the elites (Bilderburg etc.) as satanists, ushering in the second dimension as the ascend to the fourth and beyond.
He also noted free will as the reason humans are a failed species.

The perks of living in a shithole

Not for me

Yes, I was talking about Apple pulling the podcast, and YouTube (Google) being worse than Apple in regard to harvesting data and fucking you in the arse, you stupid cunt.
What's difficult to understand about that?

Why is the spic there and literally who is he?

Who can sit through nearly 4 hrs of this shit? I can barely watch an hour at a time.

Wait I refreshed it just now and it's gone.

DEFCON 4 SHUT IT DOWN

That's YouTube, not Apple or iTunes, you genius!
iTunes is where Rogan's podcast gets most of its listeners and downloads from. I think he gets almost 5 times more on Apple than he does through YouTube.

Thread the fucking thread next time

I still have it in my library, havent finished it it went a bit too crwzy for me

Praise kek

*Read