Why are normies so weak willed?

Why are normies so weak willed?

You know why

Used to having it their way.

They lack the mental capacity to understand what is happening around them. That's why propaganda machines like CNN that super-impose a hyperreality that they control, are so successful.

CNN doesn't tell you the truth, but it makes it very clear who is "good" and who is "bad", regardless of what the consequences are of what is actually happening.

They're not weak willed they're just scum. They put in quite a lot of effort to be "normal" so I don't think its an issue of energy or brains.

Honestly, this should be the default position for women. They belong in their little forts until it's time for dinner. My wife thinks this same way, and that's okay. She's just not mentally and emotionally equipped to deal with scary or dark things, and she admits that. The problem we have is that some women won't admit it, and they think they have to right all of the world's wrongs right down to hurt feelings. They don't belong in positions of power and decision-making. And men that act like women should shut the fuck up as well. Nothing more pathetic.

because they are smart. i wish i could go back to being a normie :\ knowing that everythiing is on fire sucks and even if you can handle it will take a toll on you socially if not mentally. i used to be quite social now i am watching myself become more and more paranoid and reclusive because of a mix of hating the fact my world is on fire and hating the fact im in WA and im surrounded by literal communists who cant differentiate between difference of opinion and personal insult given

tl;dr they arent weak willed they are just ignorant to reality and still have some hope/happiness

I dunno, a lot of people in the current day seem very weak to me. It's amazing to think that only a couple of generations ago, people on this continent were strong enough to handle war. Now everyone's gotten so comfortable with long times of peace and luxury that they don't seem to understand these things were bought with blood, and they can be lost if you're not vigilant enough to protect them.

the feminizing of men's start can be found to be right around when we as a people started having a noticable drop in testosterone in men

actually its scary how many things are lining up to probably kill our nation both domestically and foreign from the resurrection of marxism and their for lack of a better way to phrase it "takeover of education centers" the de manning of men, the rise of people running away from hard truths, how many people seem almost trained to react violently to hearing things they disagree with coupled with their seeming immunity to hearing and understanding facts.
tl;dr i guess cognitive dissonance coupled with feminization of the population + rising foreign potentially hostile powers

BECAUSE THEY'RE LITERALLY CHILDREN

THEY NEVER GREW UP

THEY WERE NEVER RAISED RIGHT

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE EVERY CHILD A TROPHY

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TELL THEM THEY'RE SPECIAL AND NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO MAKE THEM FEEL BAD

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WITHHOLD THEM FROM REALITY AND DON'T PREPARE THEM FOR THE ADULT WORLD

i know the Japanese are all short but you don't need to compensate that by using all caps

I have a similar reaction. I'm just sick of hearing the stale lies

My main gripe is the whole

>Watching the news makes you a responsible adult

Are you fucking kidding me? You think it's that simple?

normies do, they are naive and still have hope. its why they arent like us who actually pay attention. cynical and grumpy

We warned you what would happen if you took the repill, user. You don't carry the burden alone though.

Normies don't really have enough TIME to think about politics in depth.
They have a job/school/friends/kids... that takes up their whole day.
So they get all the info from watching main streem meteor for 20 minutes a day. And we all know what that means.

It's worse when you're single and in the dating scene and women WANT to talk about these things. I figured out fast it's best to let them ramble, throw some mindfuck at them, and then invite them back to your place to pump and dump until you find a redpilled woman.

These riots where they push things over and break things, as well as cry and scream are literally a grown up toddler's tantrum.

>calling these things racist won't make them go away
>literally shaking intensifies

he's not gunna pull off that haircut with his face

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Because they're NORMIES

I somehow manage and I have a fucking full time job

>Leaf
Wew

its great until i end up on the news (why i keep putting off buying guns)

and by great i mean it fucking blows because i miss being able to leave the house and not hating almost everyone

Yes goyim!
Be ignorant, infantile and fat!
You don't have to worry about adult things, let (((us))) worry about it. Just sit down, eat, and watch popular TV shows made by your greatest allies.

Because weak willed people become normies.

I admit, I don't have enough TIME to consider how normies behave in Slovenia, but over here they are OBSESSED with politics.

OP's pic is interesting though because normies act like that after Trump's win. They gave zero fucks about bullshit in the past and acted all triumphant over Hillary's projected win. Only now are they acting like they can't live. It's a reality check.

It's hilarious but also sad because this is our generation. These are our friends and peers. Only a few people our age are well put together enough to have a discussion on politics, economics, religion, etc. Otherwise it's all feelings and shit.

You can go out without associating with anyone. Most of these leftists are only millenials anyways. Talk with anyone in mid 30's or higher and they will be sane.

Normies voted for Trump, prove me wrong

Only young people and niggerspics on welfare voted for Hillary

yeah, like rampage(movie) its pretty redpilled. i especially like bill williamsons views on gun control and capitalism and how all right leaning people are viewed

i live in western wa (an hour from seattle) they are not sane here this entire area is a communist bernie bastion

I speak with my wife about everything happening in the world lest she stray back towards typical womanisms. She's very educated and keeps on top of subjects usually.

Man the fuck up dipshit. It's just a silly comic, probably drawn by a silly emotional woman

We all have the same willpower.
If you were in their situation you would act the same.

Because man was never meant to direct his own step.

no we dont. not our fault roaches are all gray

You just know the artist of this webcomic is a huge slampig

To be fair that fort looks comfy

whats wrong with that?

>no we dont. not our fault roaches are all gray
> Gray

I am not sure what you mean.
Grey or gray?

Grey and gray are both accepted in the English language. They refer to a color of a neutral tone between black and white, and can also be used metaphorically to convey gloom and dullness. However, gray is the more popular spelling in the US, while grey reigns supreme in the UK.

fucking turkroach

And since when are roaches Grey?
I thought they were brown

gray being used as a metaphor for all roaches are the same. dirty pests infesting our homes and businesses in need of extermination
pic related

If you don't know what's going on, you're not going to succeed in your work in the long term though.

>Nigger barber going to make a nazi haircut for the Jew
Noice

prime autism

Really?
All the normies I know are on kikebook during all of their free time. Could use it to get informed instead of liking selfies.

yeah? nice ad hom. vOv

come back when you can refute the point that all roaches turks included are dirty pests in need of extermination

Youre right but a lot of people held their nose and picked Trump, simply bc Clinton was that hated. Our winner take all system saved us again, bc it disincentivizes apathetic voters, the vast majority of them whom would vote Democrat.

Only 27% of eligible voters actually went and voted for Trump, and a substantial minority of those did simply bc Clinton was shit, not bc they thought Trump was good. If we had any sort of compulsory voting laws we would have been a hellish Judge Dredd like dystopia by now.

thanks for the 2 (You)s sucker

Template shill post.

your welcome, you still havent made a counter argument to my point about roaches though. whats wrong? facts hurt that much?

I might be wrong because I'm not a moviefag at all but wasn't rampage made by a turbocuck?

I don't get what this graph is trying to prove. It seems fairly evenly split between democrat and republican areas that use welfare

yes and i apologize if my sarcasm wasnt obvious enough, its really hard to convey sarcasm via text

just change "leftists" to: "normies"

actually i guess it wasnt even true sarcasm and more just a comment made to illicit a response

rampage is literally liberal propaganda wrapped up in a pretty little bow of lone gunman

come on baby bulge dont run away now

Yeah I would have got the sarcasm I just didn't remember the main characters name was Bill Williamson so the reference to that got lost on me.

Greatly entertaining movie(most movies to me are suicide-inducing boring), but one of the most unrealistic fucking things I've ever seen.

This. Illuminati filler activities are what they find a time for.

A general lack of coping skills.

if only the hid in their forts but no, they come out and start saying we need to help them

>Sup Forums
>calling anyone weak willed
You fags are shitposting on a taiwanese carpentry weaving forum everyday when you could be working out, learning a language etc.
or you know, actually going out and supporting your cause.
The people I've met that went on Sup Forums were either aspies/or complete shut-ins socially.
It's not that hard guys.

Joke's on you, I'm an army officer. Working out is part of my job.

Betting that you're either a student and/or a loser

I hope this doesn't hurt anybody's feelings, but there are no real men anymore.

The last generation of real men were born in the 1960's. We were the children of WW2 vets, who themselves grew up in the Great Depression.

Tje children of the hippies started generations of faggotry, which continues to this day.

Oldfag reporting!

How old?

That comic is *so* Reddit

>Snack?
>HIL YES!

This, I was taught this as a kid though, when I was in school I didn't give a fuck about reading the news but routinely I would hear people say things like "you should read the news, it's good to be informed" Teachers would push that onto the kids probably because they believed the news was impartial and informative and not pure propaganda.

How's life?

Learn to enjoy it, my fellow Seattle user. The world is our salt lick.