NO HATE!

NO HATE!
NO FEAR!
REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE!

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can. I will be waiting for you at Altschauerberg 8 in 91448 Emskirchen! I dare you!

>Hates white people
>fears trump
>no they are not

MONEEEEEE MONEEEEEE

>You've messed with the wrong psychopath.

Wow antifas truly are redditors on steroids

REMOVE! DEUS VOLT!

>Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?
The reaction we wanted was for Antifa to go the fuck away back to their mother's basements.

Do you think they'd be down for a threesome?
Lady Liberty's got nice lips.

>statue of liberty has nigger features

Lmao

>Thinks Sup Forums only exists on the internet
>Can't hack real life

Back to plebbit, shoo.

The statue of liberty isn't a nigger.

FUCKOFF WERE FULL

>You've messed with the wrong psychopath

YOU'RE BLACK, YOU'RE BROWN, IN A PLANE WE'LL SHOOT YOU DOWN, STAY OUT, NOT US, GET BACK ON THAT SAUDI BUS

Please understand.

We both hate the banks.

GO FUCK YOURSELF HRVOJE
NO MUDSLIMES AND OTHER SHITS ARE WELCOME HERE

Is this the latest copypasta?

The statue of liberty was a mistake.

You are right, those "refugees" should be deported to the country of first entry. Have fun Kekatia.

Sup Forums poetry thread?

Niggers and kikes shoved on spikes,
along with the faggots no one likes.
Commies and traitors never learn,
light the pyre and watch them burn.
Rejoice and dance around the fire,
laugh and sing as the flames go higher.

We will soon restore our place,
as masters of both earth and space.
With mastery of the dankest memes,
we will fulfill our greatest dreams.
So keep your head up and stand tall,
and may Kek bless us, one and all.

Hate and fear are a package deal that come with the refugees. Where do you think terror attacks, child grooming, abduction, rape, torture and murder come from? Their brand of hate and fear.

White countries need that? Do white countries need the rape, the terror attacks? If you love it so much, go to Egypt. Go to Oman. Go to Syria or Iraq. Go to Turkey. They have everything your looking for. Ever ride in a truck with a bunch of Mad Max armor welded to it? They'll even let you drive one!

This is CNN on steroids.

welcome in Хpвaтцкa? well how time change i mean you are in the EU

Boo hoo vote for Bernie ;(

Are you the Jewish Croat? There is one on here.

>jewish croats
lel

you mean that Black Angels lover?
No.
But I do like black girls.. who normal doesnt like some good dark chocolate?

Serbia as well soon
The only way Balkan can be a prosperous region is with love, peace and refugees

>copypasta

No they're just reddit.

There is a Jew on here that is from Croatia

And you know, Jews love to promote immigration to Europe

fresh pasta i guess atleast.

This is disgusting on so many levels.

naci cu te purgeru

why?

Fuck antifa Soon Trump will ban you all and you will be labelled terrorists. then your parents will ground you. Bitches and cucks

Old Pasta from the Tumblr war. Jesus at least know some history

I'm from Rijeka ^^
The most liberal and progressive town in Croatia along with our brothers; Istrians

Fuck off ustasha racists

I already know about this, i'm not a fucking retard.

why do you have to call me with bad names :( ?
im just a simple guy who did nothing wrong i will report you to the nearest authorities.

Nice copy pasta but you will have to try harder next time.
>I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.
Sure thing Billy bob 16 years old

Daily reminder that antifa are cancer, you don't reason or negotiate with cancer, you just make sure it doesn't kill you.

Also, you can't Dog the Bogs.

No hate, no fear. Terrorist aren't welcome here under Obama, errrr....Trump.

QEQ

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH ALLACKBAR

Division is Unity!

Fucking hell I'm gone for 3 hours and there's already a STALE antifirstamendment pasta.
More effective than the protests I guess.

War is peace.

You idiotic reds will one day attack the wrong dude and you will get shot
I'm praying on it

Ignorance is Strength!

shit thread

LMFAO. Deep dreaming, cucktard.

made me laugh, I admit

now back to your caves you rasist trolls

k

>not knowing that I'M the REAL badass hax0r and have already HACKED into your mind brains

Sad!

odjeb

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

Hello Rainer Winkler

HEY HEY
HO HO
DONALD TRUMP HAS GOT TO GO

>goes back to the oval office

I agree

In croatia? not really

IM RIGHT

DONT LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY

SCREAM IN THEIR FACES INSTEAD

Mmm que bellisima pasta semplicemente deliziosa

I hate that fucking eyesore statue. It's like a bludgeon to beat us into a lie when it was made by french and jews to gaslight us into some concept of what America exists for. We are not the planetary dumping ground for the world's problems, living for all other nations to send their problem children too. We are our own white christian european people and we need to stop letting in these people that do nothing but burn it out.

wut?

whadda fug ddi u jus fugging zaybout me u liddle bish???? :DDDDDDD i have ur nose i guaranteed tob of my glass in ze naby zeals XD XD an I bin in numberis segret reds on al-gaida :D :D an I hab over NIN DOUSAND!!!!! :DDDD cobfirded gills :-DDD i am train gorilla warfare and the tob sniber in the ndire us arbed forzes xD :)))))) u are nuding to mi but jus anudder targid :DDD i wil wibe u the fug oud wid percizion de liges of whish haz neber bon zeen inb4 on dis eard >:DDDDD :D :D :D marg my fugging verds :D u dink u gan get awy wid zaying that shid to spurdo over the indernet :DDDD??? dink again, fugger xD xD as we speek i ag commutactink mi segret >:D nedwork of asspies agross the usea and ur isp is being draced righd nao so u bidder brebare for the sterm, maggid :DDD destorm dat wibes oud the batetic litel ding u gall ur life >:DDDDD u're fugging ded kid i gan b anyspurdo anysparde an I gan gill u in ober NINE DOUSAND!!!!!!! :D :D :D ways and das jus wid my bear hands >:D not onli am I eggtensily train in mortal kombat :)))) :DDD :-DDD but I has excess to the endire arsninal of the unided stays moron core :DDDDDD and i vil us it to iss full excess to wibe your misirabil azz off the fase of the windshield u liddle shit D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< ib onl u gould hav none wat unoly reprehenshin ur liddle "spurdo" gomment was abut to brink don ubon u :DDDD u may b hab held ur fugging dungs :DDDDD but u gudden DDDDD: u didden :DDD and now u're baying the brice u gotham idit >:(((((( i vil shid furry al ovr u and u wil dron in id :DDD ur fugging deds, giddo. :DDDD

I'd be fine with taking refugees if only women and girls were allowed. We all know shitskins males are the real problem. We need fertile brown women and girls who will grow into fertile brown women. They just adapt to the political ideology of their husbands anyway. How do we petition trump to allow only those two kinds of people into the US? Then libs can't call him a sexist or a racist and they have to shut up, while we get a large influx of traditional girls who aren't fags or raging bulldykes with a chip on their shoulders.