Neat

Neat
But there's a more active thread here maybe you'll get more replies there

Other urls found in this thread:

europe1.fr/faits-divers/le-parvis-du-louvre-evacue-apres-lagression-dun-militaire-2968379
youtube.com/watch?v=HcJLl5TdERA
youtube.com/watch?v=TH_kUEHHZhw
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean here

can she get some pictures?

>my gf

Last news said it was a Muslim with 2 machettes

i posted these in the other thread but ill post them here, talking to her atm

Post a pic of your gf's tits

she told me there is 2 of them

she didnt actually see it but was close, one of them shouted Allahu Akhbar but 2 were killed

im fucking furious.. never has terrorism come so close to home (she was living/studying in paris during the 2015 attacks though before she came to England (originally from she's Polish though not French) but I wasn't with her then and she was inside

im fucking shaken bros

Bump

europe1.fr/faits-divers/le-parvis-du-louvre-evacue-apres-lagression-dun-militaire-2968379

They say that one military was lightly wounded by a man with a machete. the squad then opened fire on the assailant, aiming at his legs.
Seems like your gf will be evacuated around 11am.

I'm glad for you she's not hurt.

Take her home to England where you guys will be sa... eww.

> we seriously need that race war now.

>they were Arabs
What has this to do with anything?
Please report your gf for hatespeech on MI6

Pay your debt

>im fucking shaken bros

Shucking and jiving?

youtube.com/watch?v=HcJLl5TdERA

>she's Polish

How much does she charge per hour?

nice trips

currently she's waiting around and its on lockdown or something, the place is a mess and people are crying and shit. Poor Frenchies. She does think both were killed but that might be an incorrect rumour

well there friends will all be arriving in Greece, so enjoy!
>tfw terrorists try to kill your gf

Hope she'll be safe, bro.

>tfw terrorists try to kill your gf
Aaahhh, but see, I have no gf, I am always a step ahead

No worries, situation is now under control.
Just remember to boycott Paris from now on.
Visit us in the Cotentin instead, it's much safer.

t. Celt

Why you let her go to France in the first place is beyond me,did you let her go just for her to get raped.

>Can't wait to get back to England

Fucking France.

f

youtube.com/watch?v=TH_kUEHHZhw

>getting married in 3 weeks
>our honeymoon is in paris
banic

Tell us if she gets ficki fickied and beheaded, Britbong.

its a fucking shame man because Paris is lovely, and she really loves the place (fluent french speaker, went to Université de Paris during 2015/16, and i've spent time there with her and it was a beautiful time

but yeah, she won't be returning anytime soon. What a fucking shame, and her mother is a Polish translator mainly from French and also loves Paris and has spent many years there

i'm sad. I hope things get better in the future so if we have children they can atleast not live in fear of muslims in Europe

Were going to Florence in March, hope we make it back.
>this is what they died for

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I said Cotentin, not fucking pinko Brittany!
t. Norman

You idiot, what were you thinking?

I still don't get why you're shucking and jiving, when you're supposed to be racked with worry.

>tfw no arty gf
>tfw no gf

You need to show your girlfriend picture and let us gang bang her for a while.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GET A NUMBER 9

im not posting her picture you cucked australian, she would never touch an australian anyway, we both hate australian 'culture'

im not worried for right now and i spoke to her on the phone, I just want her back here desu

Your gf is kill

These fuckers...

Alright, bro. Then I'll join you in your shucking and jiving.

Also, you really ought to unite with your fellow anglo-saxon cousins. That 'aussie' is more likely a dirty lebo, who are not australians but like to pretend to be, so fuck him.

NORMIES GET OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEE

This barely qualifies as a terrorist attack.
If anything it's the solider who terrorized the mentally challenged Arab man.

Which European cities are safe to visit?

I think Florence will be okay, not too worried about that (yet)

Are Polish to Germans as same as Koreans to Japanese?

Subhuman roaches that I fest your cunt

>Which European cities are safe to visit?

Fuck off, we're full.

Stay in your containment island.

How did she react as her other boyfriend got shot five times in the face and stomach?

More redpills for the masses

Any of the poor ones. Refugees skip right over those.

I'm going to come round your country and do a mass ficki ficki.

>safe
Just a matter of time

You got digits. I'm lubing up.

Weak happening. 2/10

Hahahaha.

I definitely wasnt thinking of Germany, germany is horrible and the least safe part of Europe after France. Jesus i wouldnt spend money to go to Germany kek

She was probably entertaining those arabs you know right?

tits ?

Rude.

Will Le Pen win??

I'd like to see her in a movie about growing vegetables in a post-apocalyptic world.

>Which European cities are safe to visit?

Bratislava and Budapest

forget the rest.

Probably about 5 foot of Arab dick from her obligatory gang rape.

that's specific, what kind of crops btw ?

Spoiler:no

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navet

Apparently no 2nd person arrested/killed, only one guy with serious injuries in the leg.

DUDE you will be dissappointed. Make sure they dont rip the necklace from your wifes neck, that happened to my grandmother when we went on citytrip There. Those niggeresque apes are very crafty thieves.

Paris is an third world city.

Lets speak about Bruxelles...

t. Enriched Congolese Muslim "Belgian"

If the soldiers were aiming at his legs they can get in a load of trouble in a military court for breaking rules of engagement. By law you have to shoot to kill.

lol at people saying France is over.
France went through 2 world wars. I'm pretty sure that was worse than one nutjob Arab with a knife.

nice, thx user

>polish
what's her rate
how much for anal?

Florence is okay. Lots of police and in the touristy centre shit is fine. Exercise the usual cautions, there are gypsies roaming, the usual snackbars and negroes trying to sell you shit books of african poetry

>gypsies roaming, the usual snackbars and negroes trying to sell you shit books of african poetry

>Italian city

Fuck.

>France went through 2 world wars. I'm pretty sure that was worse than one nutjob Arab with a knife.
And u end up surrendering every fucking time, that is why they say shit like that.

why is your gf on vacation without you?

cuck

Coalburning.