Live the dream of punching Richard Spencer, Milo, and Hitler in the face

> Earlier this week, Cafe released a charming riff on Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!! called Pepe’s Punch-Out!!, in which players could choose to engage in a maddening dialogue with the cartoon frog that serves as the “alt-right” mascot, or just punch the shit out of it. Now, Super Deluxe has one-upped this effort with Punch-A-Nazi!!, a rhythm-based game that uses both a computer monitor and the user’s phone as a Wii-like facsimile for a fist. Retro-style recreations of Spencer, Yiannopoulos, and their supreme leader—no, not Steve Bannon—Hitler all present their willing, punchable faces.

link : archive.is/Ohyp8

This aggression cannot stand, man. I think they're triggered alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cee2RCwCeI
superdeluxe.com/punchanazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pepesquad should be a political movement.

Are they allowed to use someone's likeness to make money without their permission or paying royalties?

Spencer can sue them. We already know JEWISH Milo will sue.

Milo's not even remotely a fucking nazi. This is why we can't take anything they say seriously.

>Punch-A-Nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=1cee2RCwCeI

superdeluxe.com/punchanazi

Super Deluxe's game unironically thinks Milo is a Nazi. This is who we're fighting.

> While these three would probably not technically classify themselves as Nazis, they would align themselves with the “alt-right,” the racist, misogynistic, antisemitic assemblage of Sup Forums-dwelling fuckheads that constitutes the current face of nationalist fascism.

We're NatSoc now.

You sound almost as dumb as you look.
Look, punching Nazis in the face who want to murder millions of people is good. Punching people in the face who fight for equality and against racism is not. If you are literally too stupid, ignorant or full of hate to get this in your tiny little Trump supporting, bigotted brain, please really try to pick fights until you have removed yourself from this world.

This meme can actually work to our benefit.

Point out to reasonable people that if it's okay to punch Nazis for their violent rhetoric, why is it not encouraged to punch Commies for endorsing a violent purge of the middle & upper classes??

This is a redpill opportunity. Use it.

>Retro-style recreations of Spencer, Yiannopoulos, and their supreme leader—no, not Steve Bannon—Hitler all present their willing, punchable faces.

Remember when someone made this game with... What's her face? Hoop earrings, sourpuss face, hooknose, ponytail lady.

>be liberal
>get gassed

>tfw be retarded enough to believe Milo is even remotely fascist

Keep poking that bear

I enjoyed this

Oh, look, an alt-right troll. Shouldn't you be shaving your head and practicing making out with your pillow of Richard Spencer's face?

>tfw he thinks I fell for his bait
>in reality I'm just bored

I'm only pretending to be retarded

>libprogs made a game where you beat on a homosexual jewish man who exclusively dates blacks
someone post an image of the milo stage, i don't feel like navigating to the game on my phone for it

>>in reality I'm just bored
Me too. I'm just regurgitating the comment section of the article in several threads

it's okay to be retarded

hahaha, oh wow

Foolish baiting, it only matters when you do it in real life.

Remember when they did this with Anita, and it became a huge media storm about what monsters we were?

To be fair, Spencer does have a magnificently punchable face.

Peace and tolerance... UNTIL WE DISAGREE.

reminds me of 2004 newgrounds

MISS SOGGY KNEE

It's okay if they do it, because they're the moral left who are on the side of justice and integrity. Please ignore that they want to stage a violent military coup on their president and condone the deaths of any who disagree with them politically, though.

That's the thing, the left continues to be such a ridiculous parody of itself, with double standards to massive, I don't know how anyone can ignore them.

All Milo and Spencer have to do is shrug this game off, and they win. Hell, I can imagine Milo making the point that A) This is giving publicity to people like Spencer, and B) The left has become so hypocritical today that they're using successful tactics of trolls during the gamergate fiasco.

This
Richard spencer should sue just like Trump suing those political cartoonists that made fun of him.

And violence isn't acceptable towards commies because THEY, LIKE, HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS, MAN!!!!!11

WHY DO YOU WANT TO RESIST THE FORCED REDISTRIBUTION OF YOUR WEALTH??? NAZI!