This is a bit Sup Forums & Sup Forums mixed material

This is a bit Sup Forums & Sup Forums mixed material.

We all know about the Battefield 1 game having this huge black nigger on the cover. A minority of soldiers in WW1 was black.

Strange but could be handled.

Now yesterday I was playing this fucking moronic game against a muslim team.

It was 60 vs 60 and it was on an operations map. Now we were on defence, and they were on offence.

We killed em all and they had 0 lives left. Then all in a sudden some sort of teampower came to light and was activitated on Allah's team.

It was ridiculous. 60vs60 and we played for 10 minutes in which our team suffered 500+ kills and they none.

Imagine: NONE in a 60vs60 game in which 1 kill would have given us the win.

This is fucking impossible. I remember shooting at least 4 guys with 2 magazines but they still did not die.

They managed to get the sector and won.

WON

I'm calling it. This game is flawed and rigged again in a muslim advantage.

Anybody else noticed this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KcqQSRRI
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670192642813/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KcqQSRRI

kek hopped on the roflcopter

can live with bugs like these, makes the game fun

but giving a team an advantage just because they are muslim falls into globalist agenda and happened to me.

It's fucking unfair. Like playing a soccer match with the other teams having two balls and you can only hit one.

blimp

Delete your post and never come back to Sup Forums

Fuck off moron. This shit is for real.

This thread need a "Ottomans versus Brits" picture

I never understood why they put a negroid in the front cover since those who served in ww1 were a small minority but then again the game was made in sweden so there's your answer.

Made in Sweden kek. I could have known this.

It's 200% proof the game is rigged in a minority advantage.

>MUUUUH LOOK HOW STRONG MUSLIMS ARE, I WANNA BE A MUSLIM

Too bad there isn't a map you can gas the muslims for the full 30 minutes.

>someone out there unironically thought making a WWI shooter was a good idea

Sweden is not only full of cucks, but also of idiots.

yes, they abandoned Swedish language already and took a new language: Sweden with an Arabic accent.

They will suffer the most in the upcoming years.

You know what the bible said?

>The first ones will be the last.

You know what that is going to bring to us nobodies?

Good OT:

They destroyed a franchise I loved for years. And not by messing the code up, but by implementing Whitehouse Petition like game mechanics.

How could anybody think that is a good way to go...

is that for real ? your team does not have the same powers ?

Did not now it before. But it's absolutely impossible to play 60vs60 for 10 minutes without anybody getting shot.

They managed to stay alive with 60 man for 10 minutes while capturing 2 flags and we were on defence.

I personally shot 2 magazines of shotgun bullets into 4 guys. They did not die.

We lost the game in the end.

After 1 minute I was already telling myself: this is insane. But after 10 minutes it couldn't be anything else than a rigged system.

sorry I haven't played 1 but it's ridiculous if both teams aren't equal in terms of powers in a multiplayer game

Yes you're absolutely right.

Now I know this game is made in Sweden it acknoledges my suspicion even more.

They fucking rigged the game in a minority advantage and indeed in multiplayer.

Seriously what the fuck

No its fun and at least on the oceanic servers the chat is redpilled as fuck

I agree it's fun but what happened yesterday spoils it.

Don't know if culture is different on the other side of the planet but I've never heard anybody talking on battlefield.

Heck I got IP-banned from PSN because I was reported swearing and requesting gas chambers while wearing a headset not knowing BF1 had VOIP functionality kek.

Stop giving your shekels to DICE, fellow Dutchbro. All they produce is normie shit anyway.

>someone out there unironically thought making a WWI shooter was a good idea

The funny thing is, its not even a ww1 shooter. Its some retarded alternative reality steampunk setting with some WW1 splattered across it. That way they can insert all manner of retardism without having to think of how WW1 actually played out.

Would not be surprised if they were so high on halal that they thought giving sandniggs a team advantage would sell more games, maybe they got confused with league of legends and thought they were making a moba... who the fuck knows.

They should change made in Sweden to made in Cuckistan, but that would be too truthful and probably wont happen.

>They destroyed a franchise I loved for years
Your fault for being retarded.
Only 1942 and Vietnam were decent.

Loved 2 and 4 also. The rest was bullshit indeed.

Desert Combat was the best. It needed real skill to fly a jet. But after you bought the joystick needed you could own the map.

Miss it till today.

I almost died from laughter watching this

>Loved 2 and 4 also
As I said, you are retarded.
Kill yourself.

vietnam was shit

1942 & desert combat were decent

fuck off, CREW or antifa might be something for you

>OP's team sucks at game
>REEEEEEEEE SJWS REEEEEEEEE

K

Battlefield has always been a PC game imo, ive got it on both and its completely different due to PC actually having competent teamwork

Vietnam was a change of setting, it was still 1942.
BF2 ruined everything.

How about you go play Team Fortress 2, Redditor?

What the fuck are you on about. You just suck.

thats why u play verdun online and get second degree PTSD

joking of course, but its a legit ww1 game, and fun shooter, if you dont mind getting torn to shreds every 5 seconds from a random mortar, getting choked to death by colorless gas, or popping your head up for 1 sec to see no mans land and getting your brains splattered onto the ground....

Yes I might. But there were 59 other people on my team.

>Verdun
Ah yes, the cheap, half-way dead indie Call of Duty clone.

WWI should be ignored in videogames.

sounds nice, going to try it.

I have a shitty pc though.

those graphics look pretty shit, I am sure you can handle it

its something different at least. of course the game isnt realistic at all and the weapons that are used in the game werent necisserily used in ww1 at all.
but i like the vehicles because they are so different to vehicles in games with modern settings.

On max settings its actually decent.

yes, but its only ww1 shooter on market that other people play. its also very entertaining.

you should be able to run it, but if you browse Sup Forums you gotta be pc master race bro, its the final evolution.

>but its only ww1 shooter on market
Then ignore WWI.
It's a shitty setting, and there's no way to make a remotely fun shooter based on it without ignoring a fuckload of stuff, and even after that, it may still end up being shit, like BF1.
No shooter should be based on a setting earlier than WWII.

>niggers everywhere, even in german and british teams and the cover despite being 0.0001% of the troops
>muslims are some sort of allah blessed supermen
>game made in sweden
Makes sense

I have an idea for a cool video game, but I don't think it would sell decently, or would find a particularly big audience.

we really need a battlefield or cod in ww2 where u can play as italy, germany or japan. would be the best feeling to invade france and russia with the wehrmacht

Nobody cares.

What we need is for military shooters to die.

White Supremacy. In which you are a white god. You all the weapons, near godmode. whips to beat the workers.

It's multiplayer and people with an IP from non western countries automaticaly become slave soldiers. They got guns which can be jamming, a twisted barrel and some others just got spears and bows.

there is this huge gas chamber in which executioner class can throw zyclon b. you can capture slaves with a lasso. If they leave they got auto reported to PSN and get banned.

The game will be free for us and mandatory for people in non-westercountry to even use PSN.

are u a fucking faggot or what

>>>/global/rules/pol/1

You fucking suck that's why.

Please tell me, why would DICE ruin one of their major money making games? Not to mention the countless fucking hacks and reverse engineering done to the files they would of found solid proof of this second week it was out dipshit.

The game isn't rigged, you're just a pathetic fucking casual this isn't even a Sup Forums thread, reported cunt.

I haven't played in a couple of months, but I had the opposite experience last time I played. Winning on Suez as roaches was pretty much impossible, there was a giant dune between the B point and the roach side, while the bongs had a clear shot at anybody on B.

i remember playing a wild west game called "maverick". that was pretty hilarious and fun. would've been based during late 1800's i think

Verdun is a perfectly acceptable WW1 shooter, even though it's limited in how many people there are pr map, it's not something you pay that much attention to.

Anybody who unironically funded EA by purchasing BF1 should be euthanized for their complete and utter retardation.

Why would a government ruin a country? Ask Sweden.

As said I might suck but there were 59 other people.

You're a motherfucking shill and only proof this game is rigged as fucked by Sweden promuzziecunts.

It's the same as in politics: cheating motherfuckers.

>not exclusively playing vanilla wow on private servers

this is where you fucked up by the way OP, funding massive monopolies with obvious agendas will always end badly.

The game starts off and is based around the narration that Harlem Hellfighter gives.

Do yourself a favor and stop buying these shitty overpriced games from EA.

If you want a good World War 1 shooter, I suggest you play Verdun 1914-1918. It's basically Red Orchestra but with a World War 1 setting that requires teamwork and actual skill (no bullshit hotboxes).

Fuck EA and this shit game.

Are you fucking retarded holy shit mate, go onto youtube and just watch any good fps player playing BF1 and prepare to have your pathetic cuck balls blown away at how much you fucking suck.

Here's a scenario for you.

They. had. a. stacked. team. of. organized. squads.

Do you even know how the BF series works dipshit? Obviously not, I bet you're even playing this on fucking console LOL

>unironically complaining on Sup Forums that his entry level babbyshooter is "rigged"

You suck man, get over it and stop purchasing products from EA, retard.

he already said he was banned on PSN so he is playing on console

By the way, I hate niggers just had to tell you I also disagree with the coverart, but you're still a huge faggot that doesn't understand FPS games and should stick to final fantasy.

>he's unironically playing a shooter on a console

HAHAHAHAHA, what a fucking joke.

OP, go kill yourself, you're a complete waste of oxygen.

i agree, fps games on consoles were a mistake. consoles were a mistake

Doesn't change what happened you morons.

Game. Is. Rigged.

Because it's from Sweden confirms it.

fps games yes

consoles no

They're nice for racing and sports games and for playing with casual normie friends. That's what I have a PS4 for. Fuck playing multiplayer FPS with a controller, though.

I don't get the whining about factions or race in BF1 when the game has so many actual issues, like the fuckton of no skill cheese weapons (mortars etc.) and the fact that the whole game is built around handholding useless snipers.

No it's not, you're just a pathetic casual shitter who can't accept that his literal entry level shooter is too hard for him.

Seeing as it's possible to use a controller on a PC, what advantage does playing on a console otherwise give you?

Exclusives would be the only answer, but that's just a Jewish ploy to keep gullible goyim like yourself hooked on their product, willing to shill out money for a completely new machine every year.

You are pathetic.

I'm not the fucking only one questioning this motherfuckers

>I find this game to be very strange when a team is getting beat by a good amount. In BF3 it didnt seem like this to me and what I am getting at is in BF4 if your team is getting beat bad seems like I have really shitty games its like I cant kill anything get plenty of hit markers but the other players just want die and I can barley go ahead but the winning team can kills very quick .
>
>Now the same goes for me if I am on the team thats winning by a good amount I get 4 and 5 k/ds and can kill the other them or players quick. In BF3 this didnt seem to be the case I could be on a loosing team and still manage to have good games but not in BF4 I really think this game has some major problems beside the crashes and netcode so what are your thoughts.
>
>And also yes I play BF4 I cant post under my account so heres the link to my account for all you non believers.

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670192642813/

He doesn't know it's because he's on a muslim team yet.

>what advantage does playing on a console otherwise give you?

I can play with my real life friends who aren't enough into gaming to spend $2k on a PC, but enjoy it enough to spend $400 on a PS4.

Your real life friends are also casual shitters, you would be better off without them.

Get good.

without consoles there wouldn't be contollers though

like, the reason you can connect a 360 controller to a pc is cuz there is a console for that, no ?

and yes I fell for that trap, bought ps4 just for fucking bloodborne

The person on the cover isn't a Harlem Hellfighter, he is just a colonial British soldier

You probably suck at Battlefield, that's all

t. fellow scrub

Yes, most British soldiers where black men because they are more brave than white man by biology alone.

They are also more strong because they have a healthy lifestyle. They are more loyal and they have of course the tripple whiteysize dick.

It could only be the blacks because of the west winning WW1. And ofcourse the brave muslim soldiers who came to help us in a majority while the white soldiers stayed at home too scared.

Most of the white people were silently surrendering the moment they were attacked.

That's the real blue pill anons!