youtu.be/W_KWNoqajHE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rqy2T9WXr80&t=1398s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHHHEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTTTT
1ST HEHE

Ebrietas in the thread! She's cute!

You will regret this.

This is the first time where no one was there

seeing as we're all alone and got time on our hands, what is the cosmic pill?

Did anything interesting happen after Jackie left, I know Crowder showed up but thats all

Jesus comes back Saturday so I'll watch then

The Cosmic Pill is to line your brain with eyes, worship Ebrietas and call her cute every day. You will be granted insight to see this world for what it really is.

You're cute.

I am so glad. I want Shia to just shut it down already. I am losing too much of my life to Jackie and Jesus, I want it back.

This is one of the strangest experiences I've ever had. this must be what it's like for beliebers of fan boys. i'm obsessed. I don't even watch or read the news now.

milk man is abit of a sperg

Hes literally /SLOW/ but thats why hes a fan favorite

i went nofap for just over 2 weeks, got my dick wet last night and i can safely say i've never produced as much cum in my life

Nah he's pretty knowledgeable about diet and nutrition, he's just chill

Have you guys caught up on the hidden-plot?

da

its all scripted

Uncle Chang was the best thing about yesterday

lol wot

I feel like I have a HWNDU hangover this morning - compelling viewing though.

skele hands and that long haired effeminate guy are not the same person. it's possible for two people to have similar facial hair.

Milk is chill and rightfully pissed

Remember, Ebrietas is the only one you can trust.

i remember when the long haired dude appeared everyone thought he was a girl with a moustache

refer to point 5. its not up for discussion. 2 people saw him in person and said its the same guy.

still waiting for her to show up :^)

They all seemed to be having a bit of a party after Crowder left.

Did anything big happen at all?

Reminder that Dean Cain has fallen into obscurity and last night tried to rebrand himself and appeal to the """alt right""" and you should ignore and boycott anything he does.

Mr btf/o/ confronted pubechin and his gang

The only true one is Adidasbro
In your heart you know it

BTFO

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are actors, this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: actors (probably still studying), people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads
telling the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It isbasically a very flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors
that can eventually interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. So if you see someone "significative" coming
right after someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project. Proof is for example pink hat by Zach Raymond (backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
luke turner reading Sup Forums threads (twitter.com/luke_turner)

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW/REDDIT thread

I was in denial until I saw Rosie
The difference between actors and true Sup Forumsacks is easy to see if you've spent enough time here : when actors only deliver references (shout out to ___, Kindness evokes kindness, etc), Sup Forumsacks have the true spirit of the meme

~Did she make an appearance last night?

WHAT'S HIS ENDGAME?

Did Paper come back today?

no.... but his twitter made it seem like he would :(

Dropping some redpill type stuff while the stream is dead.

who is a real Sup Forumslack at hwndu in your opinion?

Adidasbro

I genuinely believe we can reach Paper. That would be a major victory.

Agent Orange from Day 1. Most underrated character, one of the only few non-shill's to ever appear on stream.

SMASH THAT FUCKING LIKE BUTTON

Mustache bro seemed to be the one who went for it the most.
>Hitler did nothing wrong.
>I just want Shia to know the truth about the holocaust.

People say if you talk about the Jews at all they'll just shut it down but he was allowed back in. If you still think this is too much just get a black blue pill person to discuss it.

Ask a communist to explain this.
If that's not enough for them just tell them to do the research for themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jewish_Question

>Rosie
yeah, rose is an definitely an actor.
i don't know about Jackie he said nigger into cam, that would ruin someones acting career, even if they are all just students.
JJesus seems like he likes acting a whole lot, it almost all he does.
Leafbro isn't even a Trump supporter and doesn't support Trump's travel ban.
Its clear that most of these poeple are not Sup Forums they are more tv / a / r9k

he turned up later, but did nothing interesting, wasn't even making any weird dancing moves. just stood in the background for a couple of minutes and left

Do them libs eat anything there? why dont someone laxative up a pizza or cookies? they all seem to fucking eat the food sent.

DELET THIS

I'm conflicted about Jesus
He seemed to take those Sup Forums memes very seriously

He learned the truth and received a heavy dose of the shill pill, thus ending his memery

wtf I feel like I did at the age of 32 now when I found out Father Christmas doesn't exist

didnt jackie said hitler did nothing wrong yesterday? and he had a 62 x 24 paper

youtube.com/watch?v=QFghKMuCbFQ&t=1s

so calm

youtu.be/AMmOAd2FVrE?t=85
Skip to 1:24.

Take the E Michael Jones pill.

yeah, Jackie is pretty based
At this point i would be a surprise if he was part of the shill show.
the other people are very careful what they say / show to the cam

kek speaks

does anyone have the highlights to this whole HWNDU shenanigans,i remember some guy posted a bunch of youtube links to the highlights but never watched them

Link?

they can always claim that they were just acting and that it was just a prank

anyone else noticed how pol has gone to shit since hwndu started?
its not like it was quality before but now everything is just pure obvious bait threads
how did that happen
was it a setup

youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

Shias Revenge.

Did you really believe she was honest?
I can't be bothered to download the photo so here is a link :
wiki.suicide.cc/lib/exe/detail.php?id=rosegirl&media=cute5.jpg

I think I saw an actor last night then.
Remember the anarchist looking dude (long blonde hair, patches on plants) who was there a few days ago around the time of the ANTIFA event? He showed up again last night in between all /ourguy/s and you could tell he was uncomfortable being there at that time. Last night, he was wearing an orange jacket I believe and some tan version of the pants he had with more patches, and he wore glasses.

i have forsaken jesus

i did a jerk

made it to the fourth day

Exactly.

I have a plan to weed them out, though. I'm in talks with antifaNYC (just keep reading) to get a few people over there, they know who to look for and are going to try to destroy them. When this happens they will reveal their true colors to avoid a beating, I hope.
Someone, anyone, please explain to me how Jackie supports himself, why he has the time to be at a boring as fuck shill stream every day. Almost like he's being paid to be there...

You are aware David Brock is dumping $40 million to fight "alt right media sources" right now, right?

im so happy my shitpost made it to the camera i told mi mum and she said she was proud of me i got extra tendies for a week

thank you flatcapchan wherever you are

also here is a rare pepe fresh out the oven for reposting it

Crew, aka nuCTR, aka ShareBlue shilled a lot
Might be related to hwndu or not
Here is a picture I took on Tuesday
You can search 4plebs for "crew sample" in the filename if you want to confirm yourself

>people thinking there are paid actors performing for Sup Forums

literally can't tell if you're being ironic or not

Your testosterone is needed for the upcoming war. Repent and lift weights bruh.

i am not, i have been a bit busy lately... care to give me a source on this?

c-can i have a rare pep too, please?

Or maybe he's an autistic fuck who has nothing else to do, like most people watching this stream?

4 or 5 days here...i dont even count anymore i just lift.

deleted over 100gbs of fap material too. my soul feels cleansed

heres to you jihadi jesus. thank you for your inspiration faggot.

maybe his parents give him money

will do, am not entirely convinced. this could just be a troll

She is very beautiful.

I'm open to the possibility that she could be an actress: Sup Forums seems to be an overwhelmingly male board and it would be easy for us to get suckered in by /our girl/

I hope we are wrong Franco-bro

Definitely possible and we will find out soon enough, he's one of the guys I crassed on.

google "david brock 40 million"

So what actually happened to the paper containing multilingual phrases? I've been watching almost everyday, yet I managed to miss it.

i cant believe people unironically supported the bullying of paperboy yesterday, dont get me wrong hes a self promoting opportunist that has an obsession with shilling his brand but that by no means warrants 20 memelord virgins insulting his deceased parents and bringing his family into it. it was actually hard to watch, the majority of shit you were saying to him wasnt even funny just straight up rude.. and the irony is you were doing the exact same thing that the liberal faggots were doing at the start of hwndu which you all despised.. sort it out faggots

"I'm also Jewish"

youtu.be/W_KWNoqajHE

He's a student, and it's free to be there. He's there when he doesn't have class, and obviously he prefers to be chilling there outside then probably jacking off all day.

It's pretty brilliant, really. Somebody said that Jackie said some edgy stuff on cam, and so isn't an actor because he wouldn't risk fucking up his career. But look at method acting. These people are often revered for using techniques that aspire to flush one's acting ability with the role they are attempting to identify with. This is a perfect approach for these postmodern times in terms of culture and media. The edgier, the better it looks on their resume.

It's pretty obvious desu
She looks great but something about her face was off

>WHAT NAME OF THE SONG?12:36
youtube.com/watch?v=Rqy2T9WXr80&t=1398s

How do you go from this to this

That's fine by me.

if you have seen it long enough, you start noticing some recurring acts, and people literally disguised during different events

Come out again and I will make you my toy before I feast

She says
"and also with you"

It's a catholic thing you heretic.

w-wew

It's as plain as the nose on her face

Like I said, I alerted antifa to his presence, as well as Venti the pale gorilla and the fat fuck with the hat and mustache. They are going to look into it.

There surely must be better ways than this to expose them if they are actors - seems a bit extreme