POLISH DEATH CAMPS

Redpill me on Polish death camps

>How many death camps were there in Poland?
>How many Jews did the Poles kill in their death camps?
>When will Poland pay reparations to Israel, and how much?
>Why aren't the Poles proud of their death camp legacy? Have they been guilt-tripped?
>How can we restore the Poles' pride in their death camps?

I want solutions, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/y6FzzKp1fFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>How many death camps were there in Poland?
Few but Notable
>>How many Jews did the Poles kill in their death camps?
Last I heard Germans Killed all the Jews In Poland
>>When will Poland pay reparations to Israel, and how much?
Never. Since they weren't the ones in control
>>Why aren't the Poles proud of their death camp legacy? Have they been guilt-tripped?
Its hard to be proud of your country being Subjugated by a Autistic Neighbor.
>>How can we restore the Poles' pride in their death camps?
By telling them it was Germany Fault

>>How many Jews did the Poles kill in their death camps?
60 gorillion infinity.

>I want solutions, Sup Forums
Germany wants salutions

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

>being Subjugated

Oh no! What happened?

A Autistic Individual took power in Germany. Britain and France tried to appease that Autistic Individual By giving in to its demands. However For no fucking Reason the Pampered Little Shit said Fuck you two Both of Them. and Invaded a Neighbor they promised not to. Then That Autistic Individual Told Poland to give up land, they even said they would come to a agreement. Poland Saw What happen to their Neighbor and realize That this Autistic will not keep his end of the deal and told them no. Bitch Threw a Hissy fit and Started a War because he was Rejected.

Oh no, that's terrible!

I understand why they were angry now, just wish the Poles hadn't taken it out on the Jews.

the holocaust did not happen, do the math, heres some help:
modern crematorium can burn 50kg/h

>just wish the Poles hadn't taken it out on the Jews.
One of the greatest tragedies of the 20th century.

So how many Jews did the Poles really burn in their death camps?

Poles should pay reparations to the Jews and more importantly to the Germans and Russians for their aggression

it takes 2000 hours to burn 2000 50kg corpses
2000/24= 83.3 days just to cremate 2000 jews

>for their aggression

Polish aggression should never be underestimated. They've already managed to ruin Europe once.

Those sneaky fucking Poles.

I am shocked and appalled.

It's really amazing to me Poland is allowed to keep all that stolen land

>I want solutions

we are the final solution

>Polacke steal land from productive ubermenschen
>chimp out and set POLISH death camps
>Germans want to calm Polacke
>Polacke are ungrateful mongrels

When will Germans return to rule Polacken?

>When will Germans return to rule Polacken?

We should discuss this, let's meet at a Polish death camp and have a friendly talk.

Oh the irony.

1 retard on int from austria was spamming the same i think he got to the court so beware :DD

>i think he got to the court

Good.

Death camp denial should have no place in a civilized society. That will teach him a lesson.

yes there were polish death camps and Nazi (NOT GERMANS, NAZI ONLY) invaded Poland to stop mass murder. Even soviets (Not russians, soviets) invaded to help stop it asap
But in history written by jews its said that nazis and soviets were true agressors

Ah ok, its funny how some mudshit (clearly not german) try to be funny with topic. Just reminder that occupied country cant even do a fucking bonfire without permission and back in time violation on occupied polish territory was sentenced to death for whole family

Fuck, i feel sorry for germans, because every sign of national proud is considered neonazi and you cant call rapefugees by their name because "muh nazi arisen again"
And i saw german history book in school going 9999% "ITS YOUR FAULT FOR EVERYTHING BAD in WW2" so OP can be only a retard one without any education or jsut pure mudshit roach trying to fit in

Why can't we discuss the history of Polish death camps rationally, like adults, my friend?

Because if you want to discuss history you must state facts. And b going by facts only camps made and governed by polish were one in Brzesc where political adversaries to polish gov was held for some random shit. And it wasn't considered death camps because its lack a whole "killing mechanism" made by germans durning war. So gg trying to trigger me with claims without facts

Bartek did nothing wrong

So you're saying if it weren't for poor Polish work ethics, Polish death camps could have been much more efficient?

2/10 made me reply again, try harder turkroach

>What is Danzig massacre

Poles should give back Germany's land. And the eagle on the Polish flag you guys stole too.

this thread made me laugh more than it should have, best one recently

>amerifat in charge of knowing history

>The term "Bloody Sunday" was created and supported by Nazi propaganda officials. An instruction issued to the press said, "... must show news on the barbarism of Poles in Bromberg. The expression 'Bloody Sunday' must enter as a permanent term in the dictionary and circumnavigate the globe. For that reason, this term must be continuously underlined."

>the barbarism of Poles

I'm listening.

All sides can say things happened or didn't happen. How do you decide what is true or isn't true?

You are sitting on German land that is fact from the maps before and after the war.

wtf I'm disgusted by Poland now.

Thanks for revealing the truth Sup Forums.

What about actual facts and not "muh clay" and some propaganda without proofs or staged like gleiwitz incident? If you want to discuss history make sure you have papers and knowledge to do it. And you clearly have no one

>All sides can say things happened or didn't happen
its more about proofs and confirmed facts. I can says something exist or not exist and you cant proove either one without such facts
also
>muh german clay
So,as a American, go back to your ancestor land and give away clay you have stolen from indians? And Poland maybe shouldn't give hsi clay to germans, but actual tribes living here centuries ago?
Ah okay, its common for underages/uneduacted to bring "muh golden era time" fantasy. But reality now is thatif you have teritory, you keep it. Crying about german clay is similiar when poles cry about muh lwów or kaliningrad

>make sure you have papers

He wants to see my papers!

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

Ok you seem to have so many proofs and documents so maybe you can post them showing that Bloody Sunday never happened. I'll wait

run you fool

>run you fool

Of course I'm running! I don't want to end up in a Polish death camp!

Poland should not ban words just burn muzzies in thier camps

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Danzig what?

You mean the nazi propaganda?

Why is the american army comprised of midgets?

I'll wait for you when you finally learn how to use google or *cough* make library card and go to one *cough* because sure i'll voluntary spoonfeed and fill the holes in your education. And jsut to remind, if you claim some massacre to happen in the past, the burden of proofs lies with you, kido

Wtf I hate Poland now. Why would they do such a thing? Were they German ally or something?

what is this, some new kraut meme?

how does it feel knowing that, as a german retard, hitler would have euthanized you first?

Its you that is stubborn that the massacre happened.

Prove it.
the "bloody sunday" has as many evidence of it happening as 6 gorillion jews frying in the oven.
None at all.

Not to mention, even if it happened, why should anybody give a shit about germans being killed, germany and germans are literally the biggest pain on the planets ass.

If it got nuked right this second the world would become a much better place.

WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHIET 1000 YEAR POLISH REICH IS COMING

>where political adversaries to polish gov was held for some random shit.
funny, germany said the same thing about their camps

There's is plenty of evidence for the Jews that perished in the Polish death camps

Educate yourself

You said there are documents that disprove Bloody Sunday, I'm asking you to provide them but you seem unable to do so.

>Last I heard Germans Killed all the Jews In Poland

well that is inaccurate. the poeple that actually did the killing and all the shit jobs of moving bodies around in death camps were mostly the non-jewish type of people that were send to concentration camps. which was mostly poles\german political prisoners .

anyways i dont see how they are not responsible after allowing germans to do all that shit on their soil.
its like saying that countries that host intelligence agency torture sites for other countries are not responsible for the torture that goes on there .

Thread theme
youtu.be/y6FzzKp1fFM

>There's is plenty of evidence for the Jews that perished in the Polish death camps

Zero jews perished in Polish death camps, but i think a few of them died of syphillis in the German death camps.

>Educate yourself

Yes, please do.

>You said there are documents that disprove Bloody Sunday

Where did i say that?

Oy vey I agree, Poland should pay Israel 600 gorillion dollars for the Jews that perished in the Polish death camps during the Holoapocalypse

Many nations in europe had such camps. But they lack victims killed

You're so fucking dumb that you should go to midschool and start over again
You've been provided with citation. You couldn't use even google to look for
You claimed first about bloody sunday without proofs and now you're asking to answer with proofs versus your "no proofs"? hello retard, can you even use internet, shitbag?
here you go, you propably wotn stand first 5 pages, because you're too dumb to even sue internet

MacAlister Brown, ‘The Third Reich's Mobilization of the German Fifth Column in Eastern Europe', The Journal for Central European Affairs 19/2 (Jul. 1959)

Schubert, Günter (1989). Das Unternehmen "Bromberger Blutsonntag" (in German). Köln: Bund-Vlg.

Böhler, Jochen (2006). Auftakt zum Vernichtungskrieg. Die Wehrmacht in Polen 1939 (in German). Frankfurt: Fischer Taschenbuch Verlag

Christopher Browning, The Origins of the Final Solution: The Evolution of Nazi Jewish Policy, University of Nebraska Press

and many more

>anyways i dont see how they are not responsible after allowing germans to do all that shit on their soil.

what?

being paid for hosting torture camps by allied country =/= camps made by agressor on occupied territory where last hsot is striped of any power to react to this

>germans wanna exterminate people
>poles:'sure thing you can build whatever you want in poland'
>70 years later :'oy vey you cant say polish death camps'

We'll give it back if we get the land that the (((Rus))) gave away.

(((palestinian))) settlements

typical attempt to avoid responsibility or POLES for what goes on in fucking POLAND .

its like saying germans are not responsible for the rapefest they're having now by supporting politicians which promote it .

yes because invader seizing your territory will ask you about opinions and permissions to build camps on newly aquired soil
Germans were ncie people after all!

$^)

Honestly who cares if Jews died

im just saying that allowing them to do what they did on your land is immoral.
but what is even more ridiculous is being buttblasted about people saying polish death camps after you allowed death camps to be built.

Oh fuck you're too dumb too.

let me get it straight
After invasion in '39, Poland CEASED TO EXIST
There were no polish territory. Durning war half were german and other half russian territory. Same with Czechoslovakia
Old goverment have no power over land conquered. You're turning whole history of war and conquer around 180 you idiot xD

>POLISH DEATH CAMPS
Fuck off shill.

what?

>germans invaded a country and won, have total control
>poles: we cant do shit about it
>70 years later: oy vey the camps were german but jews are cockroaches that would blame everybody

There's a reason everybody hates the jews with a passion.

>CEASED TO EXIST
great way to avoid respectability .
maybe israel should 'cease to exist' for a couple of hours while we launch nukes at gaza,west bank,lebanon and iran.

LISTEN YOU JEWISH PIECE OF SHIT.
Nobody "ALLOWED" the building of camps, Poland was DEFEATED and the germans were doing whatever the fuck they wanted.

Get gassed, you jewish cockroach.
Hitler should've finished the job.

OH FUCK, GERMAN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BUILD ANY CAMPS! DO YOU HEAR ME? ANSWER ME?
>germany can't hear little pole, trying to stay alive under 2 milions of Wehrmacht soldiers

I dislike to use this, but how this dumb palestinians still allows you to build homes on palestinian clay lel

>maybe israel should 'cease to exist' for a couple of hours

how bout permanently.

>Poland CEASED TO EXIST

Oh no, that's terrible!

>be some idiot
> kill somebody and claim his house
> kill second person
> police comes
> say you're clean and its a original owner responsibility because you just invaded and claimed his house

Im start to think thats you're mudslim rapefugee trying to fit in

i meant responsibility
>Poland was DEFEATED and the germans were doing whatever the fuck they wanted.
again, great way to avoid responsibility for your country .
maybe israel should be DEFEATED for a while while we ethnically cleanse every nonjew within 500KM and dont have to answer for it.

Soon.

APOLOGIZE

That is a picture of Finnish SS battalion coming back from Germany to Finland in 1943

>again, great way to avoid responsibility for your country

oh, sorry for avoiding responsibility by using "weak" arguments like being occupied by several millions foreign troops.
Yeah, every single Polish civilian should send a petition to Hitler to not kill the poor, poor innocent jews.

Hitler should've finished the job.

Typical jewish lies, you built them in secret so you could lie about the 6 trillion

Eastern Europeans good bois, we only listened to what our german overlords told ass, and went out of our way to kill them jews.

We dindu nuffin.

they didnt kill all poles, poles were still there .
>invade someone's home
>'hey man let me just torture and murder people in your basement '
>yea sure dude
>later on homeowner gets buttblasted over his home being called murder home
>'oy vey but i CEASED TO EXIST i couldnt do anything'

Nihon wa saikōdesu

Germany both you and Poland are fucking retarded both your nations should be protesting 'death' camps as they don't exist. My grandfather literally liberated a few so called camps and he never saw half of what is claimed. He just saw starving people and those who died as result of starvation and disease not systematic genocide. He also maintained that the Russians were worse than the Germans.

So, let me have sweet sex with palestinian qt on your bed
You will take responsibility for child, it was on your bed anyway

lol holy shit, you people really need to be gassed ASAP.

>send a petition to Hitler
how fucking hard is it to get it through your thick skull that allowing a foreign country to do whatever the fuck they want in yours makes you responsible for what they do ?.

is being weak your best excuse ?.

>you people really need to be gassed ASAP.

Might I suggest a Polish death camp?

How american soldier could free camps positioned on eastern front? Because camps in france and germany was pure labor camps

>He also maintained that the Russians were worse than the Germans.

They were. The stories of russian barbarism and savagery are still going around.
Mostly rape, but some funnier stories are russians seeing toilets for the first time in their lives, or shitting in clothes closets, thinking they were outhouses.

yea i can just not let you do it and not be responsible for your shit.
which is what all countries always do except for (((poland))).

>im just saying that allowing them to do what they did on your land is immoral.

So if I kidnap somebody, take them to your house, force my way in, hold them at gunpoint in front of you and then murder them, that is somehow your fault?

Why not just admit you're entirely motivated by the potential for reparations, you greedy kike? Keep pushing everyone's buttons, you cunt. I really cannot wait for the entire world to get sick of your shit and turn on you again just like you fucking deserve.

>Germany CEASED TO EXIST

Oh no, that's terrible!

Sure, i guess, since the germans decided to suck on ahmeds cock instead.

you must be one of the dumbest jews out there, i think.

well its a shitty metaphor . but yea a country does have a responsibility in such a case.

I like you, you're a funny guy. We gas you last.

so Generalgouvernement is responsible?

Imagine we have to listen to this greedy kike bullshit for 80 years.
Its both sad and funny at the same time.