aftoxtona malaka karkiniari

no seriously I have never really gotten the issue with cyprus

my friend, suck me dry then do a circle yellling "we turkish fags"

>bunch of 100 right wing nazis are btfo'ing turkish cypriots
>greece coups d'etats us
>you invade

say yes to the union with the turkish , good people , good culture , good ladys

Ρε μα πόσοι είμαστε δαμέ τζε που που ειστε

If I flew to Cypress or Northern Cypress and tried to pass over the Cypriot border with a valid US passport showing a visa stamp entering either North Cypress or Cypress at the international airport would I be allowed to pass? Would I be arrested? Would they shake me down for a $50 "tourist visa" like they did when I visited turkey?

egiw kofkw pu trashipeula

>Ask a bunch of Cypriots
How many turks or pro turkish cypriots are there on the north?
Unification of Cyprus is possible? If so how is going?

Island jews

Fuck off, we are full

Because you needed the nautical miles same reason you spam Greek Islands all the fucking time.

this

re pezete mou tous pellous oulloi damesa gamwto shisto mounopana

>Fuck off, we are full

yeah full of dirty foreign money in numbered accounts hiding from taxes. :-)

Does Cyprus do anything other than launder money/house shell corporations?

>If I flew to Cypress
Just visit Lebanon instead
Better food, less desert

they cucked all of our islands, I doubt any of them belong to us except idk 1 or 2 even though they are closer here

unfair

που σου έπεσε το helmet;

None belong to you, you just dream of them on a daily basis because (((you))) know better than Greeks how rich the Aegean is.

Wikipedia says 150,000 in north Cyprus but at the same time it also says that there 500,000 Turkish Cypriots living in Turkey which sounds like complete bullshit considering that Turkish Cypriots were a small minority in Cyprus compared to Greek Cypriots

parte triada , ANTE GEIA

moscow or st.petersburg?
is the transsiberian a cool thing to do?
>Unification of Cyprus is possible? If so how is going?
Going ok i guess
hallumi
pic related

>"Greek"
>not a TurkoAlbanoSlav baby in denial

>implying Cypriots aren't descended from Achean settlers from before 1100 BC

l2 zeus;

Top lols
Also relevant

Take back your clay.

Crete still pwnz you. It's not as polluted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Crete

CYPRUS Sup Forums MEET UP WHEN?

Google translate can barely handle your message πολίτης.
>moscow or st.petersburg?
Actually from Kazan.
>is the transsiberian a cool thing to do?
Transsiberian what? Railway?

> Middle Ages
> 21st century

pick one!

that picture couldn't be any more right

about who?

I noticed that The Erotic Review is located in Cyprus.

Do sketchy websites host out of your country so that they won't be shut down?

I mean for a holiday, not where you live
Yes. Is it the ultimate adventure?

It's not only Greeklish but Cypriot slang as well. Google translate has no hope at all. Secret language.

Most of them looked like arabs or gypsies last time I was there.
Agia napa was a nice beach though,lots of russian babes gettin shitfaced

>Cypriot Sup Forumstards
what the fuck would we even meme about

Here's some self-criticism also because you're such a cool roach.

I love you, Cyprus.

>Google translate can barely handle your message πολίτης.
It means: You are all pretending to be cool in here, fuck you, you tampons

> mounopana = tampons

HAHAHAHAHHA

remember the 240,000, goy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War#Cyprus
give reperations now

Why do you guys act greek and then say you're not.

I'd pick Saint Petersburg over Moscow anytime.

When it come to the trip to Siberia and far east, there are plenty of natural sites to visit but it will do only if you are a fan of "active recreation"

AXS Charge Ltd. is Cypriot

1 and 5 must have chose the wrong path on the ir way to stockholm

why do you guys act english and then say you are not
>burger logic

because reasons

Lived in Akrotiri for a few years, bloody class

once we deal with the Turks we're going to come for the bases too

edge

Asking as a greek malaka.
T. Xios

that's what grivas would've wanted
>FUCKING ANGLOS GET OUT OF MY ISLAND REEEEEEEEEEE

Are you a crusader?

How well does the average cypriot speak English? You were a colony or protectorate just like Malta i believe.
Are you really going to reunite with the turksmells?
Do you consider yourselves Europeans or Levantines?
How many russian cuties can be found there during summertime?

very well. protectorate, then colony

probably no unification with the north but Turkish
Cypriots are very different from Anatolian Turks on average

neither really but probably European these days

a lot

Nice questions.
-Quite well compared to others eurofags. I went to Venice, 4/10 people spoke english. Here it is like a 8/10.
-Turksmells aren't Roaches. They are turkish cypriots, very secular, speak greek and are Ok. Also if it means getting back your lands, yes.
-We consider ourselves Europeans
-Billions

Don't listen to these Greek Cypriot faggots. They don't know shit.

You'll be fine. My parents were born in Northern Cyprus, I was born in the UK with a British Passport. I can cross the border whenever I wish. The border is open to everyone as long as you have your passport, ID, and aren't black.

Cyprus is honestly one of the most redpilled countries ever. Loads of migrants from North Africa move to Cyprus, especially the north, to study at University and not a single one steps out of line.

Unification is fine. The border is open to all Cypriots and Greeks and Turks are able to work and own houses on either side of the island.

There are some iffy things, like the N.Cypriot police will want to know if you entered the Island via the Greek side or flew to the Northern airport.

You ain't going to do shit. We have all the strong blacks on our side. Greek Cypriots are a bunch of bitches.

do you travel to the turkish/ eastern part of the island? do you get abused for being greek cypriot?

Your opinion on Armenians living in Cyprus?

>How well does the average cypriot speak English?
It depends really, those who can speak it most likely went to private school but many here can't speak it for shit.
>Are you really going to reunite with the turksmells?
That's what we are trying to do now, yes
>Do you consider yourselves Europeans or Levantines?
Europeans, believe it or not we can't relate much with our neighbours, except Israel because they too are more western
>How many russian cuties can be found there during summertime?
unbelievably many

>don't listen to those natives, listen to me the diaspora shit
Yeah yeah you know our country better than us

>unironically insulted for being called a faggot

t. Mehmet
t. Biased turk wannabe british
I have went there. No abuse at all. Sometimes it's the other way around.
they based

I have gone****
2 years in the army ruined my academic skills

>is a diaspora Turk
>claims to be more knowledgeable than the fucking natives
yeah ok
I bet your parents were Anatolian anchor babies as well

Be careful with the turksmells. Even secular ones are vulnerable to bouts of snackbarism. Where there are muslims there's the possibility of them getting radicalized by cheeky Saudi funded madrassas.
I hope I'll visit one day and rejoce in the sight of pale russians sunbathing. As far as fiscal paradises go you are tip top tier

the problem with Turks isn't islamic radicalization, it's their hypernationalism, which doesn't apply to Turkish Cypriots as much. anyway, unification with the north won't happen

Native, yet you think you're going to Deus Vult us Turkish Cypriots. You're a disgrace to the Cypriot Bros on this thread. Get a grip faggot.

>unification with the north won't happen
(G)ELAM(E) pawn being passive agressive
>why live?

Hey, I've been to Kypros (Agia Napa) a bunch of times with my family.

Your beaches are amazing, you're really good with grilled food, and Halloumi is a 10/10 dish. I'll probably go there for my diving instructor course.

>they cucked all of our islands
>our islands
I'm pretty sure you didn't had any islands when your people was in Mongolia.

>A
>COFFEE
>STAIN

thanks man
would love to visit but
>tfw too expensive
TOP BANTS

Funny thing how you got butthurt over the one post I made about the bases, what I meant was that after we make the reunification deal with the Turks we would begin negotiations about getting back the bases since it felt like a huge rip-off for the UK to have not one but TWO bases.

Yeah the Turkish hypernationalism is ridiculous. I remember when I still did army service and watched the Turks on the other side they had flags even on the doors where the army vehicles went through.

there are a lot of Romanians in Cyprus. they look like coffee stains :D

Are there any weebs in Cyprus?

Very rare, but we have a comic con here every year where you can find them.

Do you like all those fetid and mangy cats in Nicosia?

How can anyone watch degenerate anime?
"I wil instill vengeance wit my sord ob eternal glory"
fucking cringe.

Cypriots are purer Greeks than you and me retard

just watch the right anime and you'll be fine

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON NOTHING WILL BE WRONG

>when the Berserk anime from the 90s is the only good Berserk anime around
how the fuck could they fuck up the new anime so badly

lolno, Cypriots (Greek and Turkish, Turkish are just Islamized Greek Cypriots) genetically are Balkan-influenced Levantine people, like Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews

kick the roaches out REEEEE

Another question. What's the feeling about greeks? Are the dialects mutually intellegible? Do greek cypriot view mailand greeks as cousins or brothers or what? What's the foreign relationship between the two countries?
It's fascinating to think that until a century or two ago there used to be greek communities all over the place. Eastern Anatolia, the Pontus, Crimea, the Caucasus. Now only Cypriots remain.
Are there a lot of Armenians in Cyprous? Back in the day the kingdom of Smaller Armenia used to be close with Cypriot fucka

They also love Trump as far as I know

It depends, most people here like Trump for his "not giving a fuck" attitude, something which we also have here. But we also have some libtards who oppose him because of "muh feelings"

>What's the feeling about greeks? Are the dialects mutually intellegible? Do greek cypriot view mailand greeks as cousins or brothers or what? What's the foreign relationship between the two countries?
Mixed feelings. Greece is viewed as our big bro nation because of shared cultural heritage and language. But there are also many people who view Greece with a bad light for initiating the coup back in '74, which was then followed by the Turkish invasion. Now our relations are excellent and even many Greeks come here to work.

my man, why is phileleftheros so shit nowadays? It used to be a conservative newspaper but now it's all about BuzzFeed-like news and SJW western propaganda. I never expected that to happen.

Half Cypriot here. I cannot think of a subrace that I hate more than the t*rks. Not even the Jews come close, at least they are capable of being civilised.

also Paphos > Larnaca suck it malakas

You'd have more than that, Nicosia is literally covered in pro-immigrant and extremely liberal graffiti slogans.

Also about Armenians, yeah there is a small community here. They had roots here since the Byzantine times and some came here after the Armenian genocide happened.

Agia Napa (district of Larnaca) > Paphos

You should go there in the Summer. If I ever see you around I could give you a bj

You went to Lydra, yes? There's an area there where all kinds of leftists gather around, right by the old girl school. Sadly, we have our own share of anarchists but they're not as vocal as in Greece.

We drove through Ayia Napa once. Never again. Filled with scummy Brits.

Come to Polis and you can blow me there ;)