>conceal carry
>watch libtards and antifa start protesting
>appear to support trump
>watch them crowd you
>wait for them to throw a hit
>pull out weapon and shoot all dead
>????????
>you have now beaten the left

Come on guys I thought you all would have known better. Once you shoot them they'll all pussy back home. I thought America would have this sorted out already.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=4bjZovDt5FU
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/uw-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bring a gun or just fight back? stop being a pussy.

>playing their game

if you let them gain courage and see that their actions have no consequences more and more will come and it will be too late

Shill alert

>encouraging others to fight back makes me a shill
jesus, you're beyond lost.

lefties btfo

This.

Fuck those faggots.

Knife in boot,
Batton right side
Knuckles under gloves

Lets go, Antifa

Do you know what a shill is, faggot?
There aren't enough people willing to band together to fight back just yet. There are militias, but they will be called upon only at crucial times. Bringing a gun to one of their pussy rallies would only give them more ammunition, literal and figurative, to use against us. Imagine someone just pulling out a gun and opening fire on people who, in the eyes of the law, have done "nothing illegal" because they call it "freedom of speech"; though it's clear all they're doing is destroying property, attacking people, calling for deaths, etc. They don't even know what they're protesting. This is how the government brain washes stupid people. The media and plays on feelings.

>Show up at riot
>Get on your knees
>Suck some sweaty unwashed Antifa cocks
>Go home
>VICTORY

Or you can just meme them into domestic terrorism status and anyone affiliated with them will be put on no fly lists or even jail. This is not a fight that can be won with fists.
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

>Shoot a couple of AntiFa
>Shots heard worldwide, all media outlets shook
>Advise people not to protest for safety concerns
>can't put any more blame on the alt-right since they're already labelled nazi's
>claim self defense if questioned

It takes one shot to win the war

>Stop being a pussy
What videos have you been watching cuck? ANTIFA fags are ganging up on women and beating them up. They will never fight when the numbers are even or the fight is fair.

this!
As gamergate and shekelshoa have shown: The slow, steady, polite but unrelenting approach beats the violent one every time.

Meme war 3.0?

That'd be a canadian victory

Why interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

This kind of stuff is having the left eating itself. Sit back and enjoy the giggles. These riots mostly happen in heavily liberal areas anyway.

Did you forget that Berkely is in Commiefornia? We cannot legally carry guns here mate. Open carry is illegal, and you must be approved to conceal carry. I hate living here

>Bringing a gun to a fist fight
Literally being a pussy.

+1

if you kill your enemy they win

Why the fuck does it still say only 1 signed.... I myself signed it and many other anons also signed it yesterday...

What kind of fuckery is this?

sign what mate?

>pull out weapon and shoot all dead

Enjoy getting lynched by the mob when your peashooter's clip is empty

we enslaved the whole world with that tactic.

Best
Tactic
Ever

What's with all the shilling lately? Have you SJW cucks realized how badly you've fucked up? Are you so desperate that you're trying to goad the right into shooting one of you sad fucks, so that the public will be distracted from your violence and vandalism?

thats why im saying do it at other events, can't go into the past now can you

>implying they did not bring a fist to a gun fight

Fuck off faggot.

>shilling
>viable plan to stop some riots and scare some pussies

Maybe stop being a fascist fuck?

Face it, cuck. You've done more to help Trump than anything we could possibly have done.

It's just slow to update at first like the old youtube view counter

American self defense laws are generous, but you still need to know what the fuck you're doing. Also, places with antifa riots like Berkely and NYU effectively make it illegal to carry a gun.

Your vision is completely unconnected to reality. The political narrative out of the BLM shooting and the Seattle shooting where a violent mob was attacking, the former which resulted in a conviction of the shooter, and the latter which had direct video evidence of the angry mob is proof enough.

Completely the wrong mindset. Going out to look for people to fight is for criminals. Justified self defense requires clean hands and a that comes with clean state of mind.

Go to your oval fireworks store and buy some mortars. Make sure you get an outfit similar to theirs, mask, gloves etc. If you live in a real state bring your carry with you and a few extra mags STRICTLY FOR DEFENSE IN CASE THE COSTUME DOESNT WORK. motorcycle gloves with the carbon knuckles are a good option to have, almost as strong as brass knuckles. When they start chilmping out light a few mortars and throw them into their crowd. The best bet is to do this with a few people so you can do it in multiple areas. Make sure you have some short wave radios so you can all coorodinate when to lights and throw. Try and do that from a place of cover so they can't see you that has an exit behind you so you can run around then blend in. Have some other people in cover have glass bottles or plastic bags filled with piss or shit and throw it at them. This is the kind of shit we have to do. Also expose them, in talking to the computer skilled one hacker known as Sup Forums here. Find local right wing groups to talk with this plan about. Plan, and attack. Never give up, never surrender. Deus Kek.

Leave them destroy their commie university.

Finally someone who is talking some sense. Absolutely beautiful plan.
Deus Kek.

Eventually the leaders of Antifa will be jailed. The group will be banned. Starbucks hipster groupies will leave it. Then we will have Shadilay

A dude from /k/ was just sent to prison for doing this at a BLM protest. Wait until Sessions is sworn in at the very least.

private security with live ammo

an understanding that there is no free speech at private event

end public school and university!

What

About

Soros?

The best but is once the fireworks start going off in multiple areas the cops will probably start shutting them down. Another good bet is to go and get some cover and shoot your gun straight up into the air, no angles just straight, that way they all freak out and the cops will definitely roll in.

The petition my comment is replying to

Sauce on that clock homey?

Yeah, stay prepared to go to war always. Also what is the deal with the clock and where can I buy one?

Take care of his son. George will be dead soon, the young one is the same. He's at Cal Berkeley.

the "protestors" approve of antifa's tactics

they stand by and let them attack people

>How to Lose: The Psyops
If you kill them they win, ironically.
It's called a society, you pinko commie faggot.

Pol is a board of peace.

the other petition was started yesterday and has already updated the signature count. why would one petition do so and not the other?

maybe it is because they're both for the same thing, so maybe signing one redirects your signature to the other instead? hopefully

This isn't actually far off.

Scare the ever dick outta them, WITHOUT actually hurting them.

The key would be the installation of fear.

Nevermind. I didn't realize they're on different sites. makes sense a government website would suck balls when compared to a private sector site.

Exactly man, they'll all shit the bed once they think they're under attack. They're notorious for being massive faggots. Look at what happened in Dover in England last week. They only attack individual men and women. Cowards.

When everybody is a Nazi, nobody is.

They're doing the same thing to the word Nazi as they have done to the word racist.

when a word is constantly applied incorrectly it quickly loses its original meaning. why are leftists so fucking stupid?

The most effective weapon to bring to a protest is a camera. Exposing people's violence and destruction will do more for conservatives than a gun ever could. This isn't a war, the left already lost, these are just the dying screams of the far left realizing they have destroyed their own party.

Found the Ace

>destroy stand your ground laws
>stop political event with riots
>tell useful idiots to assault trump supporters
>prosecute trump supporters for 'murder'
>use as propaganda for gun and thought control
>????????
>you have now beaten the right

I fixed it for shitty leftist areas for you OP

Sense when was 50 versus 1 a fuckin fist fight asshole?

Need a few of these

You faggots are making the words fascist and nazi meaningless by constantly applying them incorrectly.

forgot link
>youtube.com/watch?v=4bjZovDt5FU

False flag anyone?

Trudeau gtfo

No. This is a known problem with wh petitions. Its not fuckery, its just fucked up on many of the petitions and its safe to assume its very low priority for this administration. These petitions were a progressive circlejerk that could only guarantee a response not any real action. Better off without it imo

Didn't a /k/ommando just go to prison for doing exactly that?

My roommate got it from Germany in '92. He tells me it was made in '61 or something. I know I need to wind it in the morning. Thats all I really know about it. Its a peaceful item to have in the kitchen. I love coming home late at night to the humming of the refrigerator and the ticking of that clock. Thanks for having an interest in aesthetic things, dudes. Refreshing to say the least.

>Purchase piece of shit car
>Cover with Trump stickers
>Drive up to Antifa crowd
>Chant USA USA USA out the window
>Wait for them to surround and attack
>Drive away and hit as many as possible

Ive seen a dozen of these "call to arms" threads in the last few days. Anyone who thinks armed civilian conflict with a potential domestic terrorist org is a good idea is a fool or an antifa shill. The feds are already on this, my dudes

The worst situation for them would be if one of their black bloc started shooting things in front of video cameras. Even if it's just an empty shop, black bloc is inherently a weakness, with no way to identify individuals any black bloc would be treated as much of a threat as the most dangerous member that has been observed.

The black bloc leaves them vulnerable to infiltrators that could frame them for higher profile crimes in either an attempt to destroy them or mask other crimes.

but but but... then they win.

Guess I'm a fool then

Yeah man, that shit's sweet.

Piece of shit truck*
You'll get more of them and be able to drive away.

just video tape them and doxx them like everyone else this website destroys because they thought it would be a good idea to mess with shutins with waaaaaay too much free time

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/uw-shooting/

Antfaggot shoot by Trump supporter after they physically assault him.

Ruled justified self defense.

shot*

I say bring a gun and a body camera.

daily reminder that "hey Sup Forums go shoot some people" threads are subversion

repost

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Let's the police do their job. No reason to get involved when tax money is used to protect citizens an d business. Stay home

No one should do anything about these commie faggots. That's what the police are for. They are making themselves look like the monsters they are, by using violence and mayhem to silence people with different opinions, and by doing so they are ensuring that Trump get's re-elected.

>DO NOT REACT TO THE LEFT WITH VIOLENCE!

>This is our chance to show them we're better!!

> Weown the White House, we don't need to fight in the streets.

>Let Trump friendly police beat and arrest their asses.

Make a petition and/or get Donald Trump's attention to make Antifa labelled as a terrorist group.

Once that happens, the general public, especially family-oriented people across the US will think "terrorist" when the name Antifa pops up. This will also deter anyone from joining or being affiliated, because anyone with half a brain would not want to be part of a group labelled as terrorists because of the stigma and the legal pressure.

Also, because of this, police and homeland security would essentially do many searches for any Antifa members and throw them in jail. Nightclubs would be searched, punk shows would be monitored, raves would be watched, and warehouses would be raided. Essentially a legal gestapo without the bad image. If we do the same for Arabs in airports and big cities, we can do the same for Antifa.

Remember, that Antifa are more than just vandals and people who harass innocents on the streets. They're also involved in illegal activities, especially in San Francisco where they're involved in selling drugs to people at punk shows and raves, including minors if rave nights are all-ages. They're also involved in numerous cases of statutory rape, one member alone having approximately 730 accounts. They're also known squatters allowing fire hazards.

So, here's the thing if you get them labelled as a terror group and the police remove them. You'd be removing the following bad qualities from communities

>Less drug peddling, inluding the drug solicitation towards minors
>Less indoctrination and recruiting towards communism and anarchy (less propaganda venues)
>Safety such as less fires and innocents killed with less Antifa squatters (safe spaces)
>Less innocents assaulted on the streets
>Promotion of freedom of speech
>Less businesses vandalized
>Less cars vandalized
>Less police deaths
>Less fires from arson
>Less corruption towards youth, giving them a future

CONTINUED TO NEXT POST > > >

The whitehouse.gov petition for Antifa is rigged. It's fake for collecting data as the signatures never go past just one, even if multiple people sign it. Meanwhile, plenty of other petitions, especially far-left ones fill up just fine.

We need to use Twitter, other forms of media, hashtags with redpills, etc. We need to get news stations information about what they do. Mention their name "Antifascist Action" not "Protesters" or "far-leftists." That way when reporters are out, they can identify them by their flags, and so can people watching TV.

We also need to contact authorities, such as the FBI, etc. We can also spread the word on Antifa on major news sites with comment sections. Hell, I even recommend Yahoo of all places.

Don't fall for false flags, and don't fall for rigged petitions. Do not engage in violence. Let the law handle it, but speak to the law and they may assist.

Make the Bay Area great again!

Attend rally dressed as antifag. Move into the shadows with at least two egress routes. Throw M67 gernade into crowd. Hilarity ensues.

I was about to ask too. Really cool!

>Let's take from the left 5 replaceable retards and give them martyrs to rally around.

Boy howdy the shills.

Arrest them for the crimes they've committed.

Shooting them is perfectly legal in most states. You wont catch them chimping out like this in Texas or Florida.

Yeah I'm in Fort Lauderdale and always hope for this shit to happen. A NoDapl protest walked through the middle of downtown one night and it was like 35 people tops. They know not to fuck around in ZimZam country.

Its already happened. Media blacked out. They know the 2nd Amendment Kicks Ass. They know 90% of people would agree its okay to shoot a hooded person coming out of a riot attacking you or a bystandard. Shooting them LEGALLY exposes them for the misguided weak morons they are.

Protesters and antifa only show up in the shittiest cities with nogunz

If I were a reddit or facebook using normie, I'd crow to some gulible leftist morons that the anti antifa position is a massive failure, and that nobody signed it.