Why does Sup Forums hate me?

I'm a Turk living in Germany and I feel no loyalty to Turkey at all. So why do you hate me?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you stole Kostandnopoje and now you are making kebabs in Berlin

Actually i ain't no mad

Because you will take a job and a home away from an actual German and cause the economy to inflate.

The job that german will never do and pay a rent to a other geman with taxes

>that's really bad for the economy

>implying we didn't make it great again

the place was a dump for centuries, face it

You better vote afd özgul so Germany doesn't become turkey,

Flooding the county with retards isn't good for the economy or the German people, Muhammad.

express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy

Are you loyal to Germany?

>Feels no loyalty to Turkey

I guess you should start feeling it since you're gonna need it when you go back.

Because you still call yourself a Turk and not a German. You obviously aren't loyal to this country you roach piece of shit.

TÜRKIYE
TÜRKIYE
TÜRKIYE

ERDOGAN BESTER MANN !!!!

Im a chechen living in germany and a religious person. But I love this country and want it to stay democratic. I want thouse north africans out, they are killing MY country.

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

shit pasta, emu/10, apply yourself

because you should be in Turkey...

Because you are an Ottoman roach who attempts to ruin beautiful Europa time and time again

In case you didn't know. we emu's do not like to be confused with sheep fucking Kiwi's. check the flag Hans

sounds like you're are really good with computers... at least you are white

sorry, on mobile these flags are way too fucking small

I'm not falling for your Taqiya tricks, roach.

Because there are many more of you that literally make up our bottom 20% here. And most of the "turks" aren't even fully turkish. They speak this mongrel turk-german dialect, where they attempt to speak turkish with each other (because muh diversity and so exotic!) but substitute every second word with a German one. Those are the ones that regularely get their asses beaten by uncle Özdemir back in Ankara, because they aren't even traditionally turkish. And then come back, bruised and with a black eye and proclaim how cool Turkey is and how shit Germany is in comparison, "because dem white ppl be holding you down, man". Give me a motherfucking break, German-turks are despised in Germany AND Turkey because most of you don't give a shit and only expect gibs.

Also, why are most rappers here Turkish or slav? They copy the music, style and manner of speech from niggers in America. You literally identify as niggers, even going so far as to say you're living in "Ghettos". When in reality those Ghettos used to be fucking awesome places with new, modern buildings, until we put too many foreign scum into them and they fucked it up for everyone. And yet you complain about that?

Look, you can choose who you want to be in Germany. All that is asked of you, is that you accept and embrace local customs and traditions. And yet you just called yourself Turk, before "German".

1) Get rid of headscarfs, no one wants to see that shit here
2) Shave your fucking upper lip! I dont know WTF is going on with arabic facial hair, but jesus christ you HAVE to see how idiotic most of you look?
3) Learn grammar! DER DIE und DAS. Some of you were born here for crying out loud.

I don't, banter aside I don't think most of us do, it's all memes and jokes, if you assimilate to where you decide to be you are good in my book, I do t even care if you have a lot of pride from your previous country as long as you have more for where you move to, I have an issue with people that move and refuse to assimilate. Or the people that coke here and tell me how much they hate America, reeeeee. But immigrants that come here and are happy to be here and respect the values of our country instead of trying to change them to where they came from are cool with me as long as you came leagally. I know you are in Germany so maybe they are different but fuck Germany anyways.

Cause u aint german

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

fucking wrecked lil roach bitch

>1 post by this ID

because of that, all bait, no arguments.