France NO : French soldier shoots man with machetes in 'terror attack' near Louvre

> A French soldier opened fire on a man armed with machetes who shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he tried to enter a shopping centre next to the famous Louvre museum in Paris. The PM says attack was "clearly of a terrorist nature"

archive.is/yNdaz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJz9um3Dcfw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xM_NUKV3cfY
twitter.com/scoobydur/status/827467183546576896
youtube.com/watch?v=7gItlzQ5tI4
twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/827475850253651970
youtube.com/watch?v=FY4SDkYAr-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=yJz9um3Dcfw

Remember when we didn't needed guards with ARs at every museum? good days

great, another thread about the same topic.

Honneur et Patrie

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xM_NUKV3cfY

damn facist soldier should be stoned for shooting a man based on his looks

Lets open our borders so we can have 1000s of borders around every museum, every festival and every airport.

Thanks lefties.

Ik? They're drowning out the BBC threads! :(

WEAK HAPPENING

2/10

Video: twitter.com/scoobydur/status/827467183546576896

Islamaphobia strikes again. Smdh

>when you need to have the entire army deployed on your streets just in case some peaceful algerian starts mass-murdering people yet again

I'm Jelous of France.

Japan should import more peaceful Mussies desu :3

Kek

Low energy. Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=7gItlzQ5tI4

So you guys just have armed soldiers on every street now permanently because of muslims?

Lucky you

>inb4 "mentally ill and does not represent muslims"

pretty much yep

Let me apologize on behalf of the people of France for this brutal shooting.

Quite sad man, not how I envisioned France.

You should see under the Eiffel tower

Anyone would think Paris was an occupied city

(It is, kek)

Well it's a major happening. There's going to be a few threads unless there's a sticky.

what if they were machetes of peace?

Wow what a racist soldier. I hope they lock him up for such a hateful act.

>shouted "Allahu Akbar"
CNN SAYS HIS MOTIVES ARE UNKNOWN

They patrol around most touristic spots, official buildings, train stations and even the subway.

30% chance he's somewhere on the shitskin spectrum though.

The only good muslim is a dead muslim

Still using those shit nail guns?
I thought they changed.
Those things Jam all the time.

Ooga booga.

He just wanted to show the guard a really cool trick with his machetes while shouting God is great.

It's pretty much what it boils down to anyway.

Yeah because real news wait for proofs before making alegations... Strange thing is: CNN usually doesn't...

You'll be sucking his cock when he saves you from a mudshit swingling his machete around, fag.

The price of tolerance. Funny how multiculturalism turns everything into a police state. It's almost like immigrants take their native customs with them or something, and all that that entails.

2nd arrest at metro

twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/827475850253651970

Fuuuck could it be they were planning a large scale attack

THANKS ISLAM

Is the fire rising, brothers? Civil war when?

So right. There's nothing more ridiculous that skin-based racism. It's the only racism that relies on nothing but childish fears of difference.

i had a good laugh at that file name.

> #France #Paris - Attacker has been shot 5 times during his attack on a soldier @ #Louvre museum.

That guy was cleared 45 mn ago

I guess this will help FN during the election.

But you didn't have the joys of "diversity!"

Ah yes so romantic and serene (FUCK YOU FOR LYING TOO ME MOTHERFUCKERS)

Video of alleged terrorist arriving to Louvre has been published:
youtube.com/watch?v=FY4SDkYAr-k

I was shopping in Sheffield just after Christmas, and there were armed police with G36s in the shopping centre.

I want the times when we could walk around and shop without armed police back.

Do you French not realise how ridiculous that is? Is everyone not outraged that things are bad enough to warrant this?

Wow how Islamophobic, if you're brown you can't even praise your god while showing people your new legally purchased machete for clearing brush without getting gunned down by a jack booted white supremacist

where are their white flags?

No, when France is no longer ethnically French it will cease to be France. Why on Earth would you be happy with a nation full of culturally French people that share no common heritage?

Duty driven blacks should really be having their own social revolutions in Africa to uplift their own people and organizing against their terrorist/warlord rulers

Thinking of our guns mate

oh i 'member.

I'm so sick of these Pakis!

Racism and fascism on our EU streets. Sad!

Race is much more than skin color, rendering your argument void. Niggers, just like mudslimes, don't belong in any European country.

Why are you saying "France NO?" Achmed?
This is good that the soldier acted before the muslim killed people in the mall.

Just to be safe I have reported the thread and have submit a tip to the DGSI. You're a french after all.

How long before cnn say he shouted alluahu trumpbar.

Dumb newfag

Wait, how the fuck did he get inside with 2 briefcases, let alone a machete?

French media saying he shouted allahu akbar but "his motive is unknown"
Top kek!!!

He didn't, he charged a group of soldiers that were patrolling.

I think it's a FAMMAS.

Sorry France. One day the world will wake up.

t. subhuman slav

>machete

The state of western civilization.
J
U
S
T

FUCKING PAKIS!

>machete
There was a time when you could stroll near the Luvre with a sword without getting shot.

t. Ahmed

What do you guys have?

L 85 or some shit?

Must suck to be left handed in the British military

Those are not that bad, never shot one but I hear they are accurate at long and medium range

Stop lying, the PM said it was an act of terror committed in the name of a religion
The case is in the judicial anti terror special unit
Autistic Nazi trolls like you are pathetic, please terminate your pathetic life

>twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/827475850253651970

This time, it's in the body of the goat fucker, embedded with bullets.

What will happen is a balkanisation of our territory.
Many big cities will declare secession, then it will be Kosovo X1000. Even Hollande admitted it was the most plausible scenario to come in a near future.

The newer models of FAMAS can actually utilizes 5.56mm NATO unlike the older stuff.

>implying
Lmao well BFMTV is reporting that the motive is unknown. Too bad.

Well, "Bullshit For Mom" TV is one of the laziest french media outlet ever. Garbage tier.

Oh ok, never knew that

>BFMTV is reporting that the motive is unknown
As usual.
Cépassalislam and Padamalgam bluepills incoming.

So shooting someone running at you with a knife is islamaphobia ? Smh

I suppose it was not French who shot him, right?

Good job, France

Dont fuck with him today, its first his country didn't surrender to random guy with weapon.

Weird, they are already saying it is a terrorist attack (not mental illness) and he shouted allah akbar.
Sounds to good to be true, like Quebec

Clearly a deagle with extended clip

Very progressive.

Literally only part of their army that isnt shit is Légion Étrangère

L85s/L86s for the Army I think
L115/L118 AWMs for snipers
MP5s for the SAS
G36C for the >armed police

Yeah the L85 (a3 I believe, it was the a2 when I was in the mob). Needs plenty of maintenance and is a shitter if you're left handed but it is a very accurate weapon system. Shame they used to make us use the shitty SUSAT.

>Black Soldier up front

Yep, most defo Cucked. Lmao

What is wrong with the SUSAT scope? I read it was very useful.

I don't think the SAS have used the MP5 in a long time. They use (or used to, it's almost impossible to know what they use at the current moment) diemaco L119s for a lot of the middle eastern work and I believe MP7s for their close protection gigs.

how many more of these acts of violence until even the most stupid european can admit that the multicultural society meme doesnt work

>SAVAGE

Wrong, the old model used the same calibre but a different, shitty magazine designed to be thrown away in the field. The new G2 models use a STANAG 30 round magazine.

I hated it. It was clunky, didn't take much to knock it off zero and the tritium sight was too chunky. I've always preferred a smaller crosshair. Taste I guess.