This is literally what Sup Forums thinks

This is literally what Sup Forums thinks

I mean, I do think that's what they expected for the last 8 years.

Do you think peaceful protest means violent assault and destruction of private property. Is that really what you think

What's wrong with this moron?

oh looks like its oven jones time again.

He's a literal cuck.

one day it hopefully will

No, but you can shut up about non-issues and stop calling for violence.

This is literally how arrogant the left used to be.

What people didn't expect is so called liberals protesting the results of Democracy.

Liberals were the ones who believed Republicans would never win the White House again after Obama.

>stop calling for violence.

Haha, never change Sup Forums

>Stop calling for violence!
>Also, GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

These faggots spend all day trying to justify riots. Just put them in camps.

>literally clueless about shitposting

>on Twitter, where people are often not-user

>on a Hungarian user basket weaving forum where everything is almost a shitpost

False equivalence, faggot

I wish Owen Jones would disappear.

checked their arrogance is why they lost i think

(((Kohn)))

> where everything is almost a shitpost

Australia, may I ask why you can't speak proper english?

I don't think democracy means throwing a hissy fit for 3 months, leading to riots, and then trying to get the opposition impeached every step of the way

Its perfectly within your power to make him disappear

No one fucking does you moron. All around the world there are millions who peacefully protested and you cherry pick one incident that fits your narrative and cite it as indesputable evidence. God I remember when Sup Forums actually questioned their leadership and didnt just blatantly suck their idol's cock despite him commiting every offence you accused the left of within a week.

Clinton got fucking ass-blasted is what happened

Need a safe space, Trumpcucks? :^)

aw nuts, ya really got the old noggin going through a nuggin

Nice try newfriend. Stop larping as an oldfag faggot

>no one does

I've seen heaps and heaps of Twitter posts calling for violence and defending the same; celebrities to all other forms of media

>Clinton got fucking ass-blasted

This ass looks pretty blasted to me too :^)

spot the newfaggot

Sup Forums was different, but not how you describe it.

>Need a safe space, Trumpcucks? :^)

Nice reply, faggot.

If one of you violence calling faggots attacked me, you'd be stabbed in your dick.

Remember that time Nixon spent three solid years bitching about and trying to foil Kennedy at every turn?

>this koala cuntfucker is trying to act tough

LMAO

Can we just have you sit up north from us instead of Canada and deport Canada to the ocean?

kek

>thinking that Sup Forums is in agreement and of one mind on anything at any given time
Lurk moar, retard.

I expect people to move to another country if they say they will move to another country if the opposition wins.

GUNTHER'S BACK FOLKS

OFF A ROOF

OFF
A
ROOF

I genuinely believe that people, that throw tantrums like libs are doing right now, are not deserving enough to live in a Democratic society.

They'll just abuse the democratic system.

Political opposition is supposed to involve less assault and arson.

>I'm an avowed democrat, as such I don't believe that people who disagree with me should be allowed to live in a democracy!

lmao right-wing logic

I'll bite
>All around the world there are millions who peacefully protested and you cherry pick one incident that fits your narrative and cite it as indesputable evidence.
This statement makes no sense at all. No amount of actual peaceful protests make violent rioting to shut down dissenting opinions more legitimate. And yes, there is indisputable evidence of the Berkeley riots happening, what did you even mean by that?
>God I remember when Sup Forums actually questioned their leadership and didnt just blatantly suck their idol's cock despite him commiting every offence you accused the left of within a week.
keep projecting, Brock's cock won't suck itself

>I'm okay with people burning down cars and shops, and assaulting others maybe even killing others because a guy got elected fairly

Wait, you're German. Nevermind.

>Somebody was mean to the guys that want to GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW, waaaaah, waaaaaaaaaah
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

lmao

>Being vocally mean == physical assault and murder

Don't you have bigger problems to worry about Hanz?

of course not. but you have to accept that your party lost, and the other party won.

deal with it.

>Moooooooom, they punched us in the FACE! I thought libs were supposed to be beta cucks, now it turns out WE are the beta cucks, and it huuuuuuuuuuuuuurts

lmao

What did he mean by this?

How many kids have migrants raped and the police covered up there again?

It means we're not going to forget this. We will give you and the next left wing president three times the hell you are giving us and Trump right now. Your college campuses will be filled so loudly with the noise of our protests your marxist professors won't even be able to hear themselves think, you won't be able to heart hem speak and the triggered will have to seek elsewhere for safe spaces, we will block the roads and traffic of your cuck liberal metros.

We won't forget, you will regret.

Remember when liberals were butthurt Republicans refused to work with Obama? How it was all their fault nothing got done?

>Tories got elected
>Labour lost Scotland to the SNP
>UKIP further split the vote
>Literally no-one left to oppose the Tories
that's exactly what happened lol

>one incident

lol what

>Destroying private property
>Destroying public property
>Assaulting humans
>Assaulting animals
Yes sounds like what republican opposites have done over the last 8 years.

>LEFT = TERRORIST = CAMP THEM ALL

>How many kids have migrants raped and the police covered up there again?

You tell me :^)

Wow you mean the case that was dropped because there was literally not a single shred of evidence?

Police covered it up :^)

Yeah, she admitted she was just making shit up.

Hans don't you have a bull to prep?

It's always sad to see a victim pressured by the police to drop the charges :^)

You can shitpost all you want but the fact stands thousands of kids were raped and the police covered it up hans. Trump dindu nuffin

Didn't he turn gay because his girlfriend cheated on him? He's basically Anthony Burch.

>he's reduced to defending Trump against child rape accusations

lmao

Show me a single piece of evidence and we'll talk. I accuse you of rape ahmed. Now my accusation against you has exactly the same amount of proof as the accusation against Trump.

In all seriousness this is you're last (you) we both know you're shitposting

Gunther must be very depressed to come here and pretend to be a mega-cuck despite being very unhappy with the direction of Germany and the lawless shitskins causing problems in cities and small towns.

Gunther is concerned about tens or hundreds of millions of Africans swarming to Europe in the coming decades.

Gunther, though, continues to do his same shitty old "i'm a cuck, guys :^)" act every day on Sup Forums, further helping the narrative to wipe out Europe.

Triggered? :^)

>God I remember when Sup Forums

You remember nothing because you got here yesterday and you're getting paid to type this shite.

I remember when Sup Forums didn't even have pol. I miss it so much all these newfags and gook fucked this place beyond repair

Triggered??

Only by the fact that every time Obama waved goodbye, it took him 8 years to mean it.

I bet not one of you "original" dipshits can tell me the name of the first boards mod

Saved.

I remember that. I've been here since 2005

That's not literally what I think, but I do believe in RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!

I bet only faggots gave a shit.

lol there are more of us than there are of you

This site has become a circle jerk of hypocritical dumbasses looking to be edgy.

>moot will be in vain

No there isn't wether you like it or not society is moving opposite of your views and nothing will stop it

Owen "The Cuck" Jones strikes again.

If ever his side wins again I'll remember to punch him in the face, because that's what opposition has apparently been reduced to these days.

>society is moving opposite of your views and nothing will stop it
twitter isn't society lmao

>Trump wins an election
>Literally "asking society what they think"

Did you think he killed Obama and installed himself as king or something?