The meek shall inherit the Earth

The meek shall inherit the Earth.

inverse.com/article/27353-elon-musk-donald-trump-quitting-advisory-council-tesla-uber-muslim-ban

>be 23
>not started uni yet
>general hobbies include /out/ and gardening
>currently travelling the world working on farms in different climates
>currently on an organic, self sustaining farm in Japan
>when I get back home, study Natural Resources and specialize in Botany
>move to Holland and work with advanced hydroponic systems
>start my own company specializing in micro-gravity hydroponic solutions (I already have ideas for this)
>stay /fit/
>apply for Mars mission

Rate my plan, Sup Forums.

>I want to progress humanity and reduce the chance that we go extinct due to meteor/asteroid strikes
>NO YOU NEED TO FORGET ALL THAT AND DISAVOW DONALD DRUMBPF BECAUSE HE'S A MEAN BIGOT
these people truly deserve to end up in gas chambers ASAP

The stars will be ours.

My man.

The stars are our right.

Reminder that we've got Nazis to thank for the moon landing, satellites, GPS and everything that requires rockets!

masanobu fukuoka levels of sustainable japanese farming or?

It varies, I'm doing WWOOF and every host have their own attitude towards sustainability.

Just fix Fuckishima.

Waste of time and resources and humans can't even stop war on this planet. Need to get your fucking priorities in order. Holy fuck.

Once he gets remarried, especially if it's to that psycho Amber Heard, he'll go full bluepill.

Fake and gay, like your claims of being heterosexual.

I'm planning on doing that when I'm done with Uni. Plant trees in Leafland and use that money for tickets to my destinations.

thats exactly why we need to be on more than one planet.

all eggs in one basket is a bad idea.

There's no escape from death. It's all in vain.

It's never going to happen. It's not profitable and it's stupidly expensive. Trump just doesn't have the heart to crush his autist dreams.

how do you figure shit out like that?

wwoof is good, bio-dynam and permacult are both good farm types

His dick is like 1.5 inches, he has to compensate some other kind of way.

Is Elon, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

I'm pretty clever. Sorry if it seems like boasting.

I'm not a Nip.

I honestly think the Mars meme should end desu though. We need bases,cities and mining operations on the moon before thinking about Mars. Let the Chinese bankrupt themselves on a planet that is 8 months away at fastest current speed and has a more than 60% fail rate at landing probes nevermind the challenge of landing humans.
Plus Luna is much closer and has a better landing rate.

>Reusable rockets
>Mooncrete
>He3 mining for Earths new energy source that could last 1400-1700 years.
Costs will be lowered and with a permanent base even cheaper. It's also a jumping off point for eventual Mars terraforming/colonisation and asteroid mining.

Oh ok, just a weaboo. Gotcha.

MARS DIRECT 2020

Nah, karate practitioner.

Also, the Japanese countryside is wicked beautiful.

So Trump is actually the Emperor of Mankind.

Nazis in Alabama not in Germany.

The moon landing was a film production. And no human has been outside of Earth's atmosphere.

What exactly do you gain in your life from this worldview contrary to the mainstream one?

This is my main issue with flat eathers.

Who said I was a flat earther?

It was heavily implied that it would be your response to anyone questioning your claim about no human leaving our gravity well.

Friendly reminder that Mars is for whites and model minorities only, Elon can fuck off

You're the type that makes me glad everyone has to die some day.

will you suicide once you find out mars is not a place you can travel to?

we dont want you here cunt