Women can be saved

I thought white women were lost, so I started whoring myself out on tinder
Even in the darkest hour, you can find reasons to find hope. She even hates degenerate anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grats, you've just matched with a 40 year old autistic NEET faggot who still lives with his mom.

g e n z
e
n
z

genz pls save us

fpbp

assuming it's not OP

Enjoy watching the destruction of your country, Sven, while I populate mine with traditional, conservative white children.
I hope the diversity was worth it

>Nationlism is pretty good and the modern world is sad
Thats literally just virtue signalling. The way she typed that out is way to simple.
>Even in the darkest hour, you can find reasons to find hope.
Self Delusion

>on tinder
>not a degenerate whore

kek

T. Onahile user

Excuse me? I don't quite understandk wat you mene.

>muh virtue signalling

The only concerning thing on this profile is that she goes to RMIT, which reveals the fact that she is from Melbourne

>RMIT (melbourne main branch)

all whores
all sjw
all leftist
all commies

I bet you're a fare-evading, ice-huffing, "streetwear"-wearing nigger

nice digits. there's something to this. maybe this is the first of gen z coming through? expect lots more.

Checked.
>Melburn
Blegh

/thread

All women are bluepilled just some act redpilled to attract redpilled men but they don't understand what they are representing

"all the chads seem to be right wing now, better conform so they fuck me"

Here i am in Japan, cruising tinder for nip hotties, and all i see are fat ugly australians.

pretty much, women are very quick to pick up on shifts in power and will jump ship in an instant if they think they are on the losing side

My gf and I are in medschool, and she's currently deciding to be a surgeon (but is "unsure") and yet says she wants a large family.

How best can I persuade her that the only true happiness she'll find in life is not in pursuing a career but pursuing the family she wants?

>Not doing radiology or anesthesiology
>All the dosh, none of the patients.

But that's the point. Women are followers. You fix women by fixing men.

Education system needs to be fixed as well

Point out the amount of time and work involved in both roles. Don't just give numbers, remind her she's going to be spending hours doing shit just as exhausting as school is, then hours more of the same. On top of this, she wants to spend time looking after one child after another, which is essentially a full time job as babies need constant supervision. Sure, if she goes for the former, she might be able to afford childcare for the latter, but the kids won't raised by her any more, she'll just be someone they spend time with sometimes.

Once she grasps that they're mutually exclusive, ask her if she'd rather deal with non-stop stress, being constantly on-call, having people die on the table (depending on the type of surgeon), etc. Or, would she rather be with her family, the children she gave birth to, that she looked after and was there to see them take their first steps, say their first word, comfort them after a nightmare.

She might make a difference to people she operates on, but if she hadn't done it, someone else would have. No one can replace the role of a child's mother, no matter how much you pay them to watch your kids.

>That last line
Well fucking said user, well fucking said.

>australia
>trad wife
ridiculous generally speaking but not completely unfathomable, spill beans

There's a different dating app used by asian people. Can't remember the name, but find a japanese chad and ask him.

fpbp

I hope you like dicks OP

Now i know why you all come to canada, poor fuckers.

>the current year
>not realizing that is my account to bait conservitards into alleys and ruthlessly sodomize them before gutting them
>in melbourne

Every single woman that's on tinder is trash

This is antifa trying to get you, fyi.

KEK /OP

So you are basicly saying OP IS FAGGOT?

Honeypot?

She never responded when I asked for drinks.

What birthyear is the start of generation z?

Anywhere from 1994 to 2000, depending on if you want to try and convince people you're not a millennial.

Good, i'm 1995 so I can claim not to be a millennial. Thanks

Since you think there is nothing wrong with putting someones identity and location on an anonymous board, post a fuckign photo of yourself and where you study OP?

>Albania
Try not to go to war in the next week filthy mudslime

ten bucks says she read this.

Kek

maybe she'll respond now
r-right?

She not interested. sorry m8

this is probably a fake anifia account to lure naive anons.

Hear my words Sup Forums. This is a sign that we are winning, and that we must continue the struggle of shifting the overton window. You see, women are signalling creatures. They don't have real opinions, instead they pretend to have a certain opinion in order to attract men with those opinions. When women start signalling conservative, "alt-right" opinions, it means that they have surveyed the field, and found alt-right, conservative men to be more worty and attractive. In short, bitches aint nothin but hoes 'n tricks, but we are winning.

lol on tinder

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You idiots that look for a "redpilled woman" at high school age are actually retarded. The real red pill is working on your career and enjoying life then hooking up with a younger woman you can make completely submissive to your life style and bank account all while cheating on her. Women aren't equal, trying to make them equal only proved just how incapable they are of being stable without a man telling them what to do.

You should never have outed yourself as an alt right stormfront autist
>what are rules 1 and 2?

Christ, she's on tinder to get fucked, not have a Sup Forumsack meetup. Politics are secondary to purity. It's cool and all that you found a girl who browses the interwebz, but if you're seriously looking for someone worth your time you won't find them on tinder. I would much rather find a bluepilled, chaste girl whose opinions I can mold than a "redpilled" whore. Btw, aren't you worried she'll see this thread?

This, except for the cheating part.

>Thats literally just virtue signalling

you're a goddamn idiot
it's a fucking dating app

Great response bud, cheers

A picture of asking somebody if they browse Sup Forums when they have used (((them))) (not pictured) isn't much to get excited over.

Tinder is full of thots, and this could have been interesting. Anyways, pic related

She's just not into you man. Also massive keks when she sees this thread. RIP

jesus christ you are fucking autistic

why would you send the thread

What the fuck man