M
I
N
E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source or fuck off paki

im no fucking neet, i do my own shopping, and this seems like total bullshit to me

>weather problems in spain

what does this have to do with brexit

Front page of BBC news mate

it has nothing to do with brexit

my store has very little tomatoes and has the same note

>implying it really is because of (((weather problems))) and not the EU sticking it to us

annex spain when?

Kek gald my piggies are american and get freedom lettuce

Who the fuck ever needs more tham three heads of lettuce at once from the grocery store? Businesses should have their own supply chain and wouldn't need to go there.

Buy frozen. We'll send you flash frozen veggies.

Oh yeah, how fucking crippling, a lettuce embargo

They're limiting it to three lettuces per shopper lmao, who buys that much lettuce at once anyway?

They have a shortage of spinach here, too.

Cows.

don't eat that shit anyway, only time i eat lettuce is on a big mac

People running a small business?
Buying for a big family?

You have fought wars over less.
>war against China because they didn't want to sell you tea anymore

We have lettuces, avocados and broccoli ready for exportation.

>(((Iceberg)))
Sup Forums was right

Yes please. Save this fucking place.
Rule Britannia

If you have a big family, another person could buy more. Small businesses should be going to a bulk outlet like Costco. Or they could send two employees to buy six heads of lettuce.

no wonder brits are just as fat and pathetic as Americans

>uk has grain
>uk has meet

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

People who have a lot of rabbits

I think having a lot of rabbits would be better than having lots of cats

This is the final straw. I just cannot support leaving the EU when the consequences are this severe.
Brexit was a mistake, 2nd referendum when?

Tea is pretty important to Brits

sweden>finland

>Not growing your own vegetables
How can Britain even exist?

BBC ALL OVER IT, WE ARE GOING TO STARVE LIKE THE IRISH

>tea
>less important than lettuce

This shit is all over Europe.

Just went to my Safeway in California and was overwhelmed by the selection and prices. We really have it good here. I lived in London a while ago and went to the local supermarket (i think Waitrose) and they had no lemons. That shit would never happen in the States. Also, those lettuces and broccolis you get there would be all gross and wilted.

NOOOOOO! NOT THE LETTUCE!!! PLEASE E.U. SAVE US

Of course American would prefer BBC

We got your back Britain

We will always send you our best of quality fruits

Fuck vegetables

People want to buy the same vegatables all year round, rather than being limited to only seasonal ones.

It is also (((cheaper))) to grow them in the Mediterranean because the workers don't get paid as much as the weather produces a large, easier to grow crop.

The weather here is even worse than Spain;s current problems, so the shortage would be even worse if we didn't import.

>(((Iceberg))) lettuces
Everytime.

>Iceberg lettuces
>Broccoli

So what's the bad side of people being unable to buy those?

>tfw all across Ireland

What's happening in Spain?
Why is the harvest so bad?

This wouldn't happen if we went global and traded properly with the rest of the commonwealth and world

Fuck the EU

Waitrose is very expensive.

Safeway is equivalent to Morrisons which bought the brand.

>What's happening in Spain?
Siestas

>Why is the harvest so bad?
Siestas

Its because of failure in the Spanish crop not Brexit you retard.

Oh no, not the lettuce.

Are you retarded or a paid shill?

Torrential rain destroyed the Spanish crops. Its happening continent wide.

NO LETTUCE?!?!?!

HOW WILL UK EVER RECOVER?!

>didn't want to sell you tea anymore

Mate tea is the only think that keeps us docile and civilised, otherwise we start killing Irishmen.

Dont worry europoors. Im sending semen as we speak

FRESH BREXIT CHALLENGE BLOCKED BY HIGH COURT as "the issue was settled by parliament vote 2 days ago"

REMOANERS BTFO.

>3 per person

jesus christ the world is nearly at 40% obesity, nobody is buying 3+ lettuces regularly from a super market.

>(((iceberg)))

>sleeps in the day
>doesn't pay taxes
>never works
>has no industry
>relies on shitty pub crawl holidays to keep the country running.

>FUCKHIÑG GERMAÑO BUREACRATOS REEEEEEEEE

Why are Iberians so shit?

>he eats veggies
Neck yourself, cunt.

We'd do it again at the drop of a hat.

I'm in the industry and I can give you all a valuable explanation to this.

The weather here in the EU trade zone has been literally shite the past months.
We're used to harsh winters in the northern part of the EU, so we use the southern nations to provide 'fresh' vegetables and fruits during the winter. Mostly Spain and Italy.

However, this year has been quite remarkable as the weather in Spain and Italy has been pretty bad for agriculture aswel.
For example; we've had a 5 week shortage of spinach because it literally froze off on the fields.

This isn't an isolated case though. It has happened in the past and will happen again in the future. It's just a bad harvest.

Not a famine though, just a temporary shortage.
Let's hope everyone does their rituals right this year so we can have a good harvest upcoming summer.

Pretty much what my fellow countryman said here:

I was wondering where all the courgettes went.

Thanks senpai

Winter-chan is fucking up and we're freezing for the first time in decades

lol did u get cucked by some black guy or are you merely afraid of it happening due to some pathetic insecurity

>go to sainsburys
>no courgettes
glad i'm not the only one

EU shouldn't be so isolationist and trade with the rest of the world, then we'd all have lettuce

I bet those South Africans and Ozzies do a nice lettuce

>Courgettes

Cucumbers and carrots work too lads if your looking for veg to push up your poopers

>eating vegetables
>ever

Can't wait till they start purchasing produce from Israel and all the leftist faggots freak out. It's funny cause they're the veggie/vegan crowd so they'll have to buy them.

How can we not be isolationist when the rest of the world is entering an era of full blown protectionism?

We can't just buy everybody's shit when they don't want to buy our crap. It's not one way traffic. The EU has also a big part of the blame in this though, with their reckless embargos against the Russians.

By the way, do you have any idea what the logistical cost would be to transport lettuce in cooled containers across half the fucking globe?
It would translate in a retail price of about 3£ a piece for a crop of lettuce. Would you be prepared to pay that for a South African lettuce?
There's no market for it, so we just have to sit this one out.

3 heads of lettuce is a pretty generous limit, though.

I mean, how much fucking iceberg lettuce are you really going to eat? It's not even good lettuce. There are much better salad greens out there. Get some romaine hearts or some fresh spinach or something. Anything dark really, that's where the nutrition is. Iceberg doesn't have shit for shit in terms of nutritional value OR flavor.

Iceberg is only okay for like, sandwiches and burgers and shit, where you want a satisfying, light crunch without any one taste overwhelming the meat.

I mean Jesus Christ, Iceberg lettuce being the go-to fucking lettuce is probably why so many Americans refuse to eat a goddamn salad. Because they just assume all salads are going to be made with tasteless fucking iceberg.

na but the north is well fucked

This is the hottest take on salad ever written.

no more food for u !!

pay ur shekels to get out of the eu or u are done

>Food shortages
Welcome to the club comrades!
We have been waiting you for so long

>not enough cos lettuce
>FAMINE

SAGE goes in all fields for a shill thread tryna stir up trouble in my town

why dont shariabongs just grow their own vegetables?

Take back the Gibraltar!

I like you man you know your salads. Want to swap some tips?

>no lettuce in spain
>THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER SOURCE ON EARTH FOR THIS EXTREMELY COMMON PLANT
You can thank your shitty EU "trade deals" (see: forced limiting of who you can trade with) for that.

>Take back the Gibraltar!

We still own it....

>Own small business in Madrid, have British Passport.
>Seems like 70% of my fellow small business owners here are either foreign or have a foreign parent.

Seriously, South Americans are fucking Spain up just as hard as mudslimes elsewhere in EU. I see it in schools (ex English teacher) where the roughly 20% spic population ruins most classes with their niggerdom. Now younger Spanish kids are imitating this behaviour.

> Now younger Spanish kids are imitating this behaviour.

Shit pal...... when was the last time you went back home or taught in the UK?

Half Castes are pretty much the bane of the fucking earth at this point.

>Big Black Cock
FAKE NEWS

>WE ARE GOING TO STARVE LIKE THE IRISH

Worse case scenario we eath the Irish

Wut chu mean blud

Seriously though man it's unreal. I'm oringally from Glasgow and was over for Christmas and new year and went down to visit my cousin in London and almost got into it a few times with some shitskins spouting that bullshit at me. That city needs to be cleansed.

[The Wolfe Tones plays in the distance]

Come on spain, dont be like the mexicans.

I agree, don't get me wrong, but Spain is different because our niggers are so few.

The great britcuck famine of 2017. It will be remembered for years to come

>iceberg lettuce
>rabbits
Tippety top yourself

Also, Spain is pretty based because we're pretty fucking racist. Commonly hear from friends who still teach of kids just saying shit like "He got it wrong because he's black/chinese/filipino" same for older generation.

It's a shame everything is so shitty in a lot of ways because we are still Spain.

The EU's careful balancing of agricultural and fishing industries between different regions is so impressive.

I know it's not popular on this board but I am extremely fucking disappointed we are leaving the EU.

OH ME NAME IS JOE MCDONNELL

We are fed up with you britcucks.
Give back Gibraltar at once or you won't get our lettuces anymore.

Fuking Gibraltar, shit's essentially a meme at this point.

Thoughts on the Catalonians?

Come and take it Pablo.

>muh rock

Lettuce and broccoli? lol vegans BTFO
as long as there is still a healthy supply of ramen entering the UK the neet master race will be fine.
Nothing to worry about move along people.

EU is not sitcking it to you (not yet at least) because you haven't even started to brexit

They are prototype jews trying to destroy Spain.
Next time you need to do some nuclear tests you should nuke Catalonia, no one here would care. In fact, we would be grateful.

Do they all talk like fags or just in Barcelona?

> Implying brits care about the opinions of irrelevant countries

Mostly like fags...

Catalonians are like that shitty fag cousin who ruins every family event.

>mfw Basque Master Race

I work at organic food company, and our lettuce has some ice frosting on its leaves but thats the extent of the "crisis". I think we buy it locally too.

i feel like this is only the start of it, our government likes to tickle the boundaries to see what they can get away with.