Yemen Raid

So.. did he fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2t-2QnEr3NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not white

No. Just as planned.

He killed some jihadists wife. Who cares?

lets just ignore obummer bombed a wedding killing 200 people, and injuring 500.

would fuck.

The innocent death rate is at least slower than under Obama and Bush.

Civilians will always die, the difference is we're fighting terrorism now rather than fighting on their side. Expect Trump to cut financial/diplomatic ties to ISIS soon and pursue criminal punishment for senators like McCain and Graham who endorse ISIS.

Trump has seen the future timeline.

This child was trouble waiting to happen.

If she one of those famous 8 year old daughters that ask if she should tell people she is Muslim at school?

Wasn't that headed by Mantis?

Nah. War isn't always near and tidy. Platoons in Afghanistan routinely had more casualties from random tics than this raid.

No he killed a muslim.

No one's ignoring that. You can have both, you can hate Obama's failures and Trump's failure in Yemen!

>Drumpf so dumb he sent the Seals into a hardened Al Qaeda base
>where an 8 year old girl was living

something doesn't add up

>land in insurgent base
>filled with insurgents
>somehow civilians died

she was literally just some terrorist's kid.

Trump didn't even listen to intelligence in this case. He wasn't in the Situation Room. He was actively using twitter around the time an American died.

Parents fucked up by taking her to a fucked up country. Natural selection.

Yes. He's gonna get impeached now

It's their fault for using aerial gunfire on a building they had little intelligence of.

Yeah just like how Obama was impeached right?

Obama is black, he was completely immune from criticism

>He was actively using twitter around the time an American died.
and bush was reading a first grade picture book when the planes hit the wtc

trump doesnt have a magic fucking telescope to watch every single thing going on in the entire united states and its allies also its enemies

how is this donalds fault

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Trump knew of the raid because he approved it. That is by far the most retarded comparison you could've possibly made.

its a war
ctr fagit

Yes they fucked up but if anything it showed that the wests intel is all over the place and ISIS and co needs to be taken serious even more.

As for the girl shes cute but why get all moral now after decades of dead kids? What would have been Clintons response? Beg over and import them all into the USA?

you're not wrong, because "muh racism" in the msm

trumps a general now? isn't that why you guys have a military or does trump have to call every fucking shot

>its a war

That will never justify poor strategies, JIDF faggot.

No, absolutely fucking glad she's dead - I just wish her father had seen her dying

pieces of shit

Wait a minute, what do you think Trump's military role is? I'm just asking out of curiosity how much you know about our own government.

KEK

Fix your fucking economy already

>justify poor strategies
who said what happened was a poor stratagy
ctr fagit

nah
youtube.com/watch?v=2t-2QnEr3NA

Obama planned this raid, blame lies on those in the channel who didn't communicate the risks or unknowns clearly enough to the extent that you give a %age - how far off normal are we?

It's the only way ANYONE can comprehend what's "risk" in these situations

I guarantee this didn't happen and it is because in the gov we have some of the dumbest people with the narrowest forms of education in the world, and the smart ones have to rely on them

>American hero dies
>Little girl dies
>Not enough information
>Gets the go-ahead anyways

I mean it's all out there if you want to read into it, JIDF faggot.

I'm visiting greece trying to help these lazy turk-bred fucks to print their own currency, default and throw out their commie fuck governments and burn down their gov

realizing that today anarchy == supporting Hillary hahahahahahahaha

fucking retards all of them

if I see an antifa I will hold them down, tea bag them and post it

>When Obama was briefed that the optimal time to launch the raid would be eight days after he was out of office, he deferred the decision to President Trump

It was really all on him.

>B-b-but all dissent is pro-Clinton

he didnt die before he left you ctr fagit
and u dont even know shit about the jidf your a girl

i don't give a shit if they bomb civilians but little girls don't deserve this.

> So.. did he fuck up?
USA and EU and all members of this entities (sadly, including Prussia) fucked up by pushing their saudi gay-lovers pipe trough middle east by instigating civil wars.

Currently national parties of these countries are the only ones sane enough to not support confirmation bias of this insane and inhumane politics.

ISIS should be defunded.
Nobel prize should be denounced.
UK and Canada must be banned from all international treaties.
Wars in the middle east and in butthurt belt should be stopped.
All refugees must go home and restore it with their own hands.
No "help" from international developers should be anywhere near.

> obama sets up a trap
> intelligence poisoned
> they still killed them roaches
> who gives a fuck about the girl, she's just a cunt who hasn't grown up yet, a fucking terrorist, if she had lived she would have killed 10 other kids

>today anarchy == supporting Hillary

That doesn't make any sense you stupid fuck. Not unless you literally believe all dissenters are pro-Clinton (because, you know, a female version of Obama is the epitome of anarchy amirite) JIDF disinfo faggot.

>and u dont even know shit about the jidf your a girl

Are you a nigger? Is there a reason you sound like a nigger?

ctr lets you use the n word now
way to defeat the enemy
ctr fagits

see, this is how we know you're a shill. you don't recognize references unless they're spat in your face. here you go.

>bush ordered 9/11

ok commie fag

i read about the moon times too

but the intelligence and structure of this is already fucking set, if they know the date the fucking shit should already have been in motion

something else is up - stop being a faggot who thinks _work_ is just going through the motions, there are quantifiable problem solving skills that would have been exercised to cover all the bases

they weren't

someone fucked up

maybe related to transition, but I fucking hope not since it is fucking military

>little girl would've become a terrorist anyways

Fix your fucking schools as well,

> that doesn't make any sense

YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT THAT'S KIND OF THE FUCKING POINT YOU DAD-COCK-SUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

>hurr durr Trump kill smol gyurl
Low quality propaganda.

They are pro the people who are pro clinton

friend of my friend is my child raping war lord cunt

Is this a meme war now

>someone fucked up

Quite a few people fucked up if they went through with it without sufficient intelligence.

it was the daughter of anwar al awlaki and probably one of their wives

Oh no a dead arap, how could I sleep at night now

She was American also.

I doubt it. This was a busy area filled with onlookers. You can really only get away with that when you're wiping out entire secluded villages.

if you're an anarchist trying to kill america, and hillary is the fucking gun you're using to aim at the heart of america, then of course you're fucking pro-hillary you stupid incredible, dumb, faggoted piece of shit

or are you just worried about the comparison being drawn because a line between antifa - soros - hillary is too damaging to your faggot commie brand?

GO BACK TO LISTENING TO JOHN LENNON YOU UTTER FAGGOT

YOU WILL BE FUCKING EVISCERATED SOON

WORLD WAR COMMIE

COMING SOON

FUCK YOU COMMIES

Your point is to just say shit that doesn't make sense? What the fuck are you talking about, why do you keep bringing up Clinton if nobody here likes her?

> nobody here

no people that are here voluntarily perhaps

the pro-pols (kek) love that fucking commie cunt

>They are pro the people who are pro clinton

At least they're not pro-Clinton..

her dad should have thought about that when he had her living with him

> Not unless you literally believe all dissenters are pro-Clinton
They are paid by soros or are useful idiots, who just joined the crowd of paid shills. Soros figure on the table is currently clinton.

Of course he has influence on others too, including probably pre-election Trump. But now Trump speaks with soros`s (indirect) superiors (theresa may).

>if you're an anarchist trying to kill america, and hillary is the fucking gun you're using to aim at the heart of america, then of course you're fucking pro-hillary you stupid incredible, dumb, faggoted piece of shit

I'm an anarchist, and I'm using Clinton as a gun, and so of course I'm pro-Hilary? That's three levels of bullshit right there, faggot.

Marine iraq vet here. If you think obama, bush, clinton, did not kill civilians, including children, than you are not living in a reality based world.

Obama's favorite pastime was raids with drone strike's.

Wake up. War is not civil. People die.

I support trump.

I would take a bullet for "mad dog".

I would die for my country, my flag, and my american people.

Never forget that.

> who gives a fuck about the girl
Every sane person.

That is why terrorist constantly dragging children around them in case they`d be bombed.
Because dead children is perfect enlistment-propaganda material.

>I would die for my country
LARPing faggot.

What was he going to contribute exactly? Most civilians get all their tactical knowledge from playing with green army men with COD as an elective. Op was planned and executed by people who have been doing this shit for decades.

Really the alarming stuff is us even hearing about it. SEALs have a horrible reputation for glory seeking and in the AAR for this mission I'd honestly consider standing then down for a good long while. SAD and CAG don't have these problems and can conduct these same operations just fine.

Why is Yemen on the shit list? I like Houthis because they hate jews and saudis.

How does Sup Forums even know that these are Al-queda members? I fucking think Trump is a kike loving cuck.

looks like we got and admiral general here
u know the whole script of the raid dont u?

>They are paid by soros or are useful idiots, who just joined the crowd of paid shills.

I can't wrap my head around someone like Soros paying people to post on Sup Forums

because you dont want to accept
your boss is a literal nazi collaberator

Unlike in your smelly little non-English-speaking favela, you don't need to be a general to speak out. N oone will cut your hands off here

that awful ctr
lack of geography

>you don't want to accept

I refuse to accept something that goddamned stupid. I'm being paid by Soros and CTR to tell some Greek faggot in a Sup Forums thread that I'm not a Clinton supporter?
Where the fuck is my money then? Do I have to close my eyes and suck it out of a hose in an alley?

This thread is like a bad acid trip

ctr

> what is political machine
> what is astroturfing
> what is attempt to rebrand the first as "olgino" and second as "50 cent army" @wikipedia
> what is fabian society

I really can't be fucked to care who it is, just that he's not American and he's telling an American that they need to be admiral generals to criticize their government.

> I
> I
> I

what is narcissism

>anti-Clinton
>anti-Trump
>anti-Obama
>but CTR

You almost memed me out of existence

Dude I get it, there's shills all over the fucking place, they go on social media or spew bullshit in the media, but I don't fucking see it happening on Sup Forums. Where's the profit? what do they get out of it?

>speaking in first person is narcissism

Are you all smoking the herbal jew?

> I am not speaking about me.

But I am, in response to people accusing me of things..
What the fuck buddy.

New tweet guys

(you) deserve rape.

The girl that died looks like a photoshop using Jon Benet Ramsey for the face.

He killed several high ranking Al Quaeda members and, apparently, one of their wife. That's a pretty good deal. Only a moron would think that war is clean.

>So.. did he fuck up?
Probably not. But there's no way to know for sure.

If I were to claim that he fucked up, I would have to specify exactly how he fucked up.

The biggest problem in the operation is that there was a leak of the raid. I'm curious how that happened.

I'm also curious on exactly who the "unamed sources" who claimed that the raid was poorly prepped are, and what basis they have to make that claim. For example, what did they need to do that they didn't.

Also, a question on what caused the ospery crash. Was it something that was rushed? Got hit? Just the ospery being a murderbird?

>something doesn't add up
No. That's standard. The women and children shoot back in these kinds of situations..

>This thread is like a bad acid trip
It makes me wonder why the fuck you'd take this to Sup Forums rather than /k/.

>Really the alarming stuff is us even hearing about it.
Hearing about a seal raid in the first place is sort of a red flag.

Oh so youre a sand nigger

War isn't clean. That still isn't argument, it doesn't justify poor strategies and giving the go-ahead to a raid without enough intelligence. Trump's first raid killed Americans.

>It makes me wonder why the fuck you'd take this to Sup Forums rather than /k/.
I forget how many cancerous faggots are in here

HOW THE FUCK DOES NOT LIKING BOTH TRUMP AND OBAMA MAKE ME A SANDNIGGER

>someone actually made that image

I can't believe Trump went all the way to the middle east to personally kill a terrorist's family all by himself

It's pure autism

Essentially if you're any of the following, this idiot absolutely insists what YOUR beliefs are even if you state otherwise:

>Like Sup Forums, but disagree
>polite disagreement
>firm disagreement
>not either on the extreme left or the extreme right

Just like how hiring a hitman completely clears you of all wrongdoing.

C-cause ur le nigger xd

> proofit
Well politics is very fucking profitable. To the point, where monetary questions do not matter.
I`d explain you in simple terms, like I`d explain it to progressive autists.

Let`s say we make antifa version of 1905 disappear from Russia in 1917.
Then we have in Russia a set of inventions:
- Hrennikov invented FEA-analysis
- Losev found out about p-n junction and made prototypes, that could be made into 10hz semi-mechanical transistors even with my low-tier knowledge of electronics
- Zhegalkin developed maths enough for "turing machine" 7 years before turing published a paper, that he want to develop something like this, 12 years before of actual development of a turing machine
- Jurkevich developed enormous hulls for oceanic ships
- Zvorykyn developed digital TV
- Tesla, as Serb, would surely like to work with us, instead of a merchant cunt of Edison

So what we`d have here is:
1. Computers with math-apparatus to calculate anything mechanical. And trough this - the opportunity to built first skyscrapers, best airplanes, best combustion motors, best turbines, etc.
2. A way to deliver our production, like most of modern goods are delivered (by container trough sea).
3. Digital communications and digital TV, before any "analog TV" would be possible.
4. USA would have a DC-era, that would make them spend first on implementing edison`s shit, and then on dismantling it in favor of AC. While we would have the low start with Tesla.

How much is it monetary?

LFTR is a well known technology of 4th generation (i.e. passively-safe) nuclear reactor, practically available in the same year, solid-fuel reactors where installed all around the place. But everything nuclear is heavily regulated, so energy price would not drop and petrodollar would be maintained.
How much is it monetary?

Just one small country deregulating their nuclear politics to build and sell LFTR and USA would either bomb it, or be fucked.

homework: answer, why CETI project is bullshit?

No, they killed a bunch of terrorists including three leaders and only had one casualty.

>So.. did he fuck up?

yes, by not siding with Houthis

We have to take out their families.