Courageous NYU professor heroically defends students from thug cops and neo-Nazis

This woman's remarkable bravery is nothing short of inspirational.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbOx_aSgjg0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSVyzDmms84
twitter.com/nyunews/status/827318177646391296
vmashup.com/aTWFO7Gv
hebrewjudaic.as.nyu.edu/object/annroth.html
africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/afrocent_roth.html
broadwayworld.com/bwwart/article/A-Womans-Afterlife-Gender-Transformation-in-Ancient-Egypt-Opens-At-Brooklyn-Museum-1215-20161125
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=456330
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My sides. Holly fucking kek.

Is that Bjorn in the background? On the left?

I thought she was gonna hyperventilate and pass out. Is she really an NYU professor though?

Yes

holy shit I think you're right

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSVyzDmms84

So she's going to swear at them, call them motherfuckers and then expect them to help, protect her?

Top kek, she's fucking autistic.

>muh neo-nazis

> (((NYU professor)))

She says that she's there to stop hate

Continues to spew the most vitriol hate I can imagine.

Lefties are brain dead.

twitter.com/nyunews/status/827318177646391296

What a powerful voice. You can hear her passion over the entire assembly!

Anyone have her name?

Houston we have lost contact with my sides. Attempting to reestablish a connection.

>tfw you only voted for trump bc you have a conservative economic philosophy and the left is openly talking about socialized healthcare/college/open borders

and to think i used to vote for a democrat here and there

Theres a lot of us that were democrat liberals and progressives until we met these "progressives". I dont think I could have switch sides faster after how the left behaved this past couple years.

Björn just emits solidarity.

Any woman that has that type of glasses has mental problems

What a speech!

vmashup.com/aTWFO7Gv

I don't understand what kind of retard has time to go out and cry in public but not read up on internet enough to form an opinion of their own?

She genuinely seems all into it- so emotional and what not and yet if she just spent 20 minutes every day actually researching on internet- she'll know CNN is fake news and Trump is not "LITERALLY HITLER"

Fuckiiiin bjorn man..
I knew this was the crowd he'd hang around.

#GOHOMENAZI

This is a professor at a uni.

So who is she? whats her name and who is her boss?

Go get some info fellas, there's work to be done

Hahahahaha

Ann Macy (((Roth)))

hebrewjudaic.as.nyu.edu/object/annroth.html

> Clinical Associate Professor of Hebrew and Judaic Studies and Art History

Of coursh

What a useless fucking degree

TFW Communism has never come to America in 100 years and never will for another 100.

'they were taught to be peaceful'
WTF these people are literally gone mentally completely irreversibly gone

Sauce

BJORN!

Looks like her research is all about shoehorning progressivism into Egyptology:

>“The Usurpation of Hem-Re،: An Old Kingdom ‘Sex-Change Operation,’” in: Egyptian Museum Collections around the World: Studies for the Centennial of the Egyptian Museum, Cairo, Mamdouh el-Damaty and May Trad, eds. (Cairo, 2002), II, 1011-1023

>“Little Women: Gender and Hierarchic Proportion in Old Kingdom Mastaba Chapels,” in: The Old Kingdom Art and Archaeology: Proceedings of the Conference. Miroslav Bárta, ed. (Prague: Czech Institute of Archaeology, 2006): 281-296.

>“The Representation of ‘the Other’ in Ancient Egypt: Foreigners in Pharaonic Iconography” A Companion to Egyptian Art, Melinda Hartwig, ed. (Oxford: Blackwell), to appear Spring 2014

>“Building Bridges to Afrocentrism: A Letter to my Egyptological Colleagues,” Newsletter of the American Research Center in Egypt 167 and 168 (September and December 1995); posted on the web as africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/afrocent_roth.html and elsewhere; and republished in: The Flight from Science and Reason, P. R. Gross et al., eds., Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 775 (New York, 1996), 313-326

broadwayworld.com/bwwart/article/A-Womans-Afterlife-Gender-Transformation-in-Ancient-Egypt-Opens-At-Brooklyn-Museum-1215-20161125

>The ancient Egyptians believed that to make rebirth possible for a deceased woman, she briefly had to turn into a man. In A Woman's Afterlife: Gender Transformation in Ancient Egypt, the Brooklyn Museum presents new research--- inspired in part by feminist scholarship--- to tell this remarkable story of gender transformation in the ancient world. The exhibition is part of A Year of Yes: Reimagining Feminism at the Brooklyn Museum, a yearlong project celebrating a decade of feminist thinking at the Brooklyn Museum.

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=456330
>overall quality: 2.1

>Goes off on tangents/shows up late, not to mention that she takes an extreme amount of time to grade work. inconsistent grading. Got my course grade a month and a half after the semester ended.

>Goes off on tangents/shows up late, not to mention that she takes an extreme amount of time to grade work. inconsistent grading. Got my course grade a month and a half after the semester ended.

>I have a bachelor's in English and a masters in English Language Teaching
>my uni was located in a literal jew WWII ghetto
>I've never met a person like this

What the fuck is wrong with American academics? Why is this allowed? Is it because American academia is mostly privately funded?

American academia is not mostly privately funded.

1:06

HOLY SHOT YOU GUYS! IT'S HIM!

HE WAS AT THE HWNDU WALL JUST DAYS AGO!!!!! HE'S A PROFESSIONAL AGITATOR!

>that line of chinks walking to the library

THIS IS LIBRARY

Hahaha, so true! I was a registered Democrat who voted for Obama twice. Once I bought a house and had to start paying out the ass in property taxes to educate Shaniqua's kids (I have none) it became a red pill for me. Mix that with all the retarded hipocrasy on the left, and their virtue signalling over national security, and I am proud to say that I have been red-pilled.

>how do you do my fellow nazis

Is swearing non stop in public not against some decency law? There could be children and old ladies present. She is Causing a disturbance.

This is communism. It's been here for quite some time. These people are Marxists who want to rip down the white supremacist capitalist patriarchy.

I go to a public university, and while the kids are very liberal, and the university provides a lot of safe space type shit (ie gender support groups, therapy dogs, blm groups) the professors are seeing the light and how the left has reached a point of no return. I havent had a bad professor yet.

I am a professor of Kek. Anyone can call themselves a professor . I would like to see her cv

Why am I not surprised?

They took over in the 60's. It's free money - they get paid by the federal government, through grants and student loans. I don't know why normal people gave up their hold on academia to these freaks, but they did.

She's a professor on Egypt. Send her E-mails regarding the Egyptian god of Chaos.

Self check

This chimpout was hilarious. Any sane person person would be able to see that the students attending campuses like these have the ability to deny any conflicting ideology without risk of being brainwashed.

Glad my teaching certificate was a blackbelt instead.

>Autistic Screeching
*REEEEEEEE*

This always gets me, "hate". They use words as their opposites just like 1984.

What is Björns endgame though?

noice

Smash the Fash with sad puppy eyes.

Didn't read the rest of the thread.
so no bully plz.

Is she jewish?
I bet she is...

What a worthless, ideology-driven use of those subjects. Harold Bloom is so right about these fucking people.

What did they mean by this?

Stunning and Brave.

No they're just projecting user.
Think about everything that was said by the left when they thought Hillary was going to win "muh accept the vote muh right wing violent protest etc" and how the left reacted exactly how they claimed the right would.

Their goal is authoritian rule with them at the helm at any cost. Their perceived hypocrisy is just them doing anything to move towards that goal.

Yeah she is. No surprise there.

>I'm a professor
>that means you should be doing what I want you to do
Entitlement. Also, calling people who are not nazis, nazis? 8 years of Trump.

Means there is probably a law against written degeneracy in NYC, and they do not want a fine.

Liberals are new Nazis.

As I wrote in my liberal essay for my liberal teacher, 'New Nazis will call themselves anti-nazis'

she unironically pronounc LGBTQ, ahahah

Guys, what happened with the Milo speech itself? Was it canned or not?

Harold Bloom? What did he have to say? I have adored the little I've read of his.

Too many aids spots for me, i'll pass.

Fucking Pedo Jew

I heard it was Dumblewhore

Oh my fucking god ahahahaha. Problem glasses and all.

Normies: I agree with free speech but of course hate speech isn't okay!

Establishment: protecting people is hate speech!

Normies: oh no how did this happen

He is really against how criticism has become completely about discussing things only in terms of race, sex, gender, class, and colonialism. He thinks it's the death of real substantial criticism.

And it applies to all the Humanities. As you can see she's studying ancient Egypt in terms of these bullshit gender, race, and queer theory discourses.

It's utter nonsense, radicalism having infiltrated and instrumentalized academicism to its own ends, with no room for anything else.

He calls these people who make everything into a whiny leftist critique the 'School of Resentment'.

And that sour leftist facial expression. So resentful and poison and fucking UGLY.

oy vey da nazis!

Won't anyone do anything about the nazis?!

THINK OF THE CHIL- STUDENTS

Looks nothing alike

What is her name? What does she teach? She looks very jewish to me.

take a look at this, kek foretold Trumps winning yesterday!

read the thread retard

>hebrewjudaic.as.nyu.edu/object/annroth.html
I don't think this is her. It says she got her PHD over 30 years ago. The woman in the video was too young to have done that.

Nice digits, you're still a topic dilution shill.

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Heroic is my trigger
I cannot not watch it if it has this word on the title
Stop doing it

WORN OUT PLACES, WORN OUT FACES

Nice quads!! Praise kek!

BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

this bitch is just mad cause they couldn't find a single person to grab her by the pussy

>fat
>dyed hair
>triggered glasses
>claims to be a (((professor)))

I think we got ourselves a feminist who can cannot come to terms with Trump BTFO of Hillary in the general election.

The memes are getting Too real for me

Am I the only one, who, when I see those overflowing folds, I get the urge and wonder what it'd be like... to take a shotgun to them? Like, wondering how far the pellets would go, if you would even see blood, how much of the explosion would be fat, flying everywhere etc...

I think you are.

Everytime I see it, I feel bad for the dog in the corner getting misted from the brush.

>THIS IS HATE
Yes.

>These students came here to learn about human rights
>Why won't you beat up these Nazis?

You've seen what a shotgun does to ballistics gel?

>murrica

>Implying what they learn in the US qualifies as "education"

But she's a fucking professor! Fuuuuuck!!!

>Professor of Hebrew and Judaic Studies

OYYYYY FEYYYYYYYY
Why is Sup Forums always right?
A
L
W
A
Y
S

lol holy shit

BJORN PLS GO

hahaha its the commie from the HWNDU stream. They're all professional protestors. Sad!