What does trump have in store for us leafs?

what does trump have in store for us leafs?

A giant rake

Nuclear holocaust

O'Leary

Annexation, I hope for your sake.

I think the real question is what does Trudeau have in store for Drumpf and his kin. Trudeau is a real politician, a real leader, and does not stoop down to divisive politics. Trudeau will end up running circles around Drumpf and I bet we end up taking California as an 11th province.

OP here...

im genuinely curious cause i havent heard much about his plans with canada and i shouldve by now cause the media throws a shitstorm everytime the guy farts.

hoping canada will become great again after america does.

Ww3 and if you're not comfortable with killing as many burgers as possible for the good side you're not a true leaf

coud you be anymore bait, nigger?

I've got good news and bad news

The good news is absolutely nothing is going to happen with Canada. Watch: no static at all. It has good relations and trade and doesn't directly cause problems for the US.

The bad news is absolutely nothing is going to happen with Canada. Best put that "great" stuff out of your mind and figure out what you're replacing Trudeau with besides god-tier shitposting

Hopefuly a nuclear bomb

A northern wall

>8
Milk in cartons.

Please please please this

A ton of leftists

the >leaf

He ruins threads, he makes shitposts.

Our patience will reach it's limits

it is time for a final solution against the >leaf menace.

a yuuge dick

what are you doing here? arent you late for your daily ass rape?

Hopefully a rake.

Look at what Russia's relationship to Ukraine now and you have your answer.

a second wall

there's really not much he can do without fucking his own country. so far everything he's done is actually good for us anyway

Trump
>ban Muslims!
Trudope
>unlimited mudslimes!

Yeah we're fucked unless this faggot slips on a timbit and dies.

He will send shia labarf to Toronto to have anal sex with truedat, live on national tv.

my only issue with him banning the sandniggers is that they are more likely to turn up here now.

that's gonna happen anyway. because of that stupid fucking faggot in Quebec people all over are calling for more immigrants

When you get cucked by Shia. I wish Trudeau could fuck me.

Stop trying to look cuckurope.

like*

Alex Jones thinks Canada is the only country without a way out of the NWO, so RIP us pretty much

Anschluß

LIberal containment zone

Tragically underrated

TAKE
THE
OIL

ANNEX ALBERTA

Please do

we'll be worse then Europe now. fuck we already might be. i don't know of a single city left that's still white. you go to a mall and it's just a sea of brown people, mostly Asian but still brown.

my cousins kids go to a school with a bunch of Syrian refugees and by all accounts they are fucking insane and are always fucking with other kids but the teachers won't do shit because "they are new and haven't learned our ways yet"

Complete annihilation when the filthy muslims start using you as a base of operations to attack from the north.

He's right though. In reaction to Trump saving America, Canada is committing suicide even faster. I unironically think the US will annex Canada, or parts of it, in the next half century.

what constitutes a city not being white?

We're going to build a rake

Nothing, Turdeau is already doing a smashing job of destroying Canada, Trump doesn't even need to lift a finger.

when you walk the streets and see like 1 white for every 100 browns. fuck usually when you do spot another white they are looking around at all the browns and look scared as fuck. sure there's still a lot of whites but they aren't going out anymore

sounds like you live in some shithole like brampton or east/west toronto.

we got tonnes of white majority cities.

Eternal rakening

Day of the Rake.