What's wrong with America at the moment?

twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/827418352645709824

How does America get over this? What can actually be done? Will it get better from here? If it gets worse, how bad do you think it will get?

Makes you proud Trump won desu, imagine if this were the winning side.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/827418352645709824
youtube.com/watch?v=fbOx_aSgjg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mexico is not sending their best.

The altright is the new BLM
#Altrightlivesmatter
Top kek ALM

Antifa kills a man. Trump declares Antifa organizations as domestic terrorists. The feds arrest everyone who displays an Antifa symbol. Game over, we win. It's only a matter of time.

That will just make Trump look like an actual fascist and justify everything ANTIFA has been saying.

Most of the population does not support the rioters. That's what matters. It's pure populism.

>Antifa kills a man. Trump declares Antifa organizations as domestic terrorists. The feds arrest everyone who displays an Antifa symbol. Game over, we win. It's only a matter of time.

Antifa gone would be the biggist loss we can have.
Antifa drives normies to us.

At this point, I truly do not care. Lawlessness is NOT acceptable.

We are (or were at least) a proud nation of laws.

So you should be allowed to do what you want with impunity so long as you have a swastika with a cross through it sewn into your shirt?

It's literally all sucker punches. These Antifa's are such pussies, they sucker punch, then retreat to the "safety" of their mob. I wish just 1 of those Trump supports would have had a gun and just unloaded on the rioters.

>Murderer runs around stabbing people.
>Kills several people.
>Shouts to the media, IF YOU PUNISH ME, I WIN.
>Killer continues his rampage.

Its called being responsible and held accountable for your actions.

If you commit a crime, you will be held accountable in the court of law. If people want to call the officers and politicians who uphold our constitutions and laws a nazi/facist, then maybe they should go see what true anarchy is like by living in the third world.

Fuck these children. I am embarrassed to be a part of their generation. It just saddens me that I gotta to have children someone 10+ years younger or older than me because (((universities))) ruined my generation.

Every state should be like Florida honestly, no one protests or acts violent here else you'll get shot.

Peaceful protest is a civic right and is not the same as Antifa.

Let the hippies stand there and stink up the street. That's fine. That's one thing. Going after people they label fascists, and believe me, they label everyone a fascist eventually, is completely different.

>Peaceful protest is a civic right and is not the same as Antifa.

I never implied otherwise. I'm mainly talking about these people who are destroying public property and costing tax payers money.

I wish this shit would just stop. People will say all the time, "oh they will get whats coming to them", or "its all coming to a head ITS HAPPENING".

But lets be real here, in today's modern society, stuff like that doesn't happen anymore.

When does our government decide that these attacks on people, media censorship that have special interests, and destruction of property deserve reprimandation?

How many times are the police or government officials just gonna wag their finger and say no no no?

Does a nuke need to go off or something?

Does there need to be a massacre in our own country that rivals whats happening in the rest of the world?

I'm am just getting so sick of this shit senpai. Have a pepe.

>That will just make Trump look like an actual fascist and justify everything ANTIFA has been saying.

So what?

Arrest George Soros and it'll get better.

>What's wrong with America at the moment?

We voted for Drumpf

The American Right was ready to go to war if Hillary won the election. At this point they're just biding their time and hoping shit doesn't get out of control. As it stands now, violence is quarantined to liberal cities (they're really just destroying their own shit as a form of temper tantrum). If it spreads outside of these cities, war in the streets for sure. It's probably the same reason that der Fuhrer hasn't activated the National Guard or police auxiliary units. It would just flare tensions even more because MUH FASCIST STATE even though it's completely deserved and necessary at this point.

No it won't.

George Soros is just a puppet of the Rothchilds. George only has money due to insider trading with them which has been caught and documented.

If Soros falls, they will replace him with another.

call a Crusade on california

The left (globalists) would rather burn the place down than share or behave democratically.

Your kind of fucked until they are fixed.

>If you arrest and prosecute terrorists for committing terrorist acts the terrorists win

That's why Trump waits until they cross the line.

Which they will eventually.

Don't be so myopic

You offers had an actual war in Ireland in the 70's

Go look up riots in the 60's and 70's. Or 30's or 1910's. It happens

The plebs riot, they calm down eventually

I think most of these rioters fall into two categories:

1) children of foreigners who don't really respect the constitution, and came just for better quality of life / gibs
2) children of hippies from the 60/70's

>twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/827418352645709824
holy shit, what is going on in your country USbros. actually thats just horrifying

>myopic

Did someone just get their first thesaurus?

>if you arrest your enemies, they win

>Trump signs National Concealed Carry Reciprocity act of 2017
>California, New york, Washington DC, and all the other liberal cities are flooded with armed citizens who are willing to defend themselves
>Antifa faggots try to attack people wearing MAGA hats
>scores of them are gunned down in the streets across a span of a few months
>antifa faggots stop their bullshit

Did someone not graduate high school?

Trump/FBI _neeeed_ to fucking crackdown on Twitter/Facebook/Reddit. Especially Twitter. Too many threats, too much support of terrorism.

Antifa needs to be declared a terrorist group and taken down.

The news is constantly lying and blowing everything out of proportion, which is causing the left to REEEEEEEEEEE. How many times has Milo been labeled a white supremacist/Nazi/altright when he clearly isn't? How can we crack down on the media without violating the first amendment?

We have guns for a reason people, we need to start packing heat to these protests and see who's brave enough to get shot at

>people have a better vocabulary than me therefore they must be using looking words up

How can I tell you are a lefty

>hint: projecting

The Left understands not to enact violence unless public opinion is on their side. With the media dick riding these degenerates they feel that the public is in fact on their side. A lot is riding on Trump to not only keep his promise but to ignore all the naysayers and bullshit artists that advise him to "tone it down" and instead just keep calling it as he sees it and ramping up the dialogue to 1) bring down the media to delegitimize manufacture public opinion and 2) embolden our side and give the green light that we wont be imprisoned for maiming and killing these people should the police not fulfill their obligations to the tax payer.

I agree, executive action is definitely needed to keep this situation contained though that's exacly what the elites want.

My own fucking mom thinks that Trump is responsible for these protests escalating because of his twitter, of course, she would never even criticize Obama for dropping bombs on thousands of people in 7 different countries. Such massive group think, I literally cannot believe what is going on.

It's amazing to think that Trump really would have to start bloody deportations of millions of people before he even came close to equaling the chaos Obama and Hillary brought to the middle east.

>Kills several people.
>Shouts to the media, IF YOU PUNISH ME, I WIN.
HAHAHAHA

Dating someone 10 years older than you is the shit desu

t. 30 year old

I was supposed to say younger, I'm gonna leave this thread now

>it gets worse, how bad do you think it will get?

Its been war gamed out.

The niggers and jews are going to be rounded up and killed off.

remember when this guy got killed by the horde of zombie leftists?

WHERE the FUCK are the conceiled carry Trump supporters?

Someone please shoot up some of them in defense already, maybe they'll finally realize that their violence might get a response they won't enjoy.

If I were a Trump supporter and in a situation where I'm surrounded by anti-Trump protesters who have obvious aggressions towards me, first thing I'd do is pull my gun.

There's a lot of fake outrage expressed by the 'tolerant' left. How long before the intolerant left slap one conservative too many and the conservatives use or threaten back with weapons in retaliation?

Not necessarily a gun, could be a bike chain or a can of Mace on a campus.

> ok they will probably use guns in MAGA USA

What they SAY means fuck all. What Communists do is establish themselves as the elite and then start murdering.

More videos like this need to be put out because it is a win win.

Any liberals who actually do not like this or on the left may actually turn away from being a liberal or reduce what they say and who they support. Try and undo the brainwashing.

Anyone on the right side of politics/common sense politics will feel more of a right to vote than before because who wants these animals to rule you?

As for the silent majority they are more likely to vote for the right because of this, they will say they will not vote or maybe 3rd party but the truth is they will vote against these animals because do you really want to be killed over politics?

The left is killing themselves all over the world with acts like these and it is only helping to fuel the fire.

Though frankly the police need to crack down on this shit, all these videos show faces and acts of assault and really they need to get a website up and running and get warrants out.

If they push us far enough we end up in a shooting war in which they would be seriously outgunned. Then we line the leaders of these fascists up against the wall and make an example of them. That should shut them up for a few generations.

Lel

Commies and fascists are quite alike in practice. Read moar.

This isnt happening in gun friendly states.

Category 2 people are in their 50s. Not the ones I see hitting people with flagpoles and smashing windows. Those are young, white punks for the most part.

THIS

More like what's RIGHT
Shit's about to get c l e a n s e d

True, but Antifa would probably chimp out hard, perhaps doing actual (large scale) terrorist attacks. That'd drive way more normies to us.

or at least a knife of pepper spray or whatever

I wouldn't even dare to go outside without some means of self-defense

Americans are too obsessed with muh guns to properly organize to control the streets and protect their fellow patriots 2bh.

All you need for a fully functioning right wing safety squad is 20 guys, with $50 each for a flag with a short thick wooden pole and a motorcycle helmet and 2-3 hours a week meeting up and training

alt right dweebs want to hide because they are weak and full of fear

come out come out dweebs

how do libs not realize that they personify what the demonize? They go around calling everyone a nazi,. but they are the ones taking the MSMs propaganda hook line and sinker, attacking a small group of people, and destabilizing the country because they didn't get what they wanted. They are pushing for revolt.

There was violence at trump rallies. So it's not like trumptards are completely innocent.

I love how these liberals keep pushing back. They will keep escalating things until trump can legitimately and justifiably send in the millitary to take care of these messes

how do conservatives not realize that they personify what the demonize? They go around calling everyone a communist, but they are the ones taking the MSMs propaganda hook line and sinker, attacking a small group of people, and destabilizing the country because they think they won something special and everyone who didn't vote for Trump (which is more than did). They are pushing for anarcho-fascism.

anyone got sauce on the video? for direct linking

I always carry a knife. I also now have a gun I carry when not on campus.

>the knife goes everywhere from bars to exams.

>WHERE the FUCK are the conceiled carry Trump supporters?

At work like any normal person.

Two kinds of people in the world.

1. People who want to be left alone
2. People who won't leave people alone

The marxist/anarchist/leftist bullies busy destroying western civilization are in the latter group.

Make no mistake. There is one side instigating 99% of the violence here and are also responsible for getting us to this point. It's the LEFT.

>I don't understand the tatic of accelerationism

That's exactly what the left is going for, as the state becomes more draconian it drives recruitment against it.

This. Riot gear is all it takes.
>one or two armed guys can help defend against any armed assailant.

We need to get real world fast.

Nice bait. Might have worked better if you knew what you were talking about.

There's a reason this is all happening with west coast spics.

>How does America get over this? What can actually be done?

Most of the country already is "over it", hence why the GOP have such a huge majority. The remaining Democrats will find themselves hamstrung between far left progressives and their boomer parents. End result will be more Trump. This happened on NPR last night, where older boomer liberals were whining about how unacceptable the rioting was while younger liberals wanted campuses to be safe spaces.

>how bad do you think it will get?

Free Speech at public universities only started around 1968 due to the Free Speech Movement (which ironically started at UCB), which was only fifty years ago. It'll be rolled back as boomers die off, most likely facilitated by a larger bill standardizing core college classes (ala the Common Core did for K12s).

In the end nobody gets hurt, except student activsts. The left defeats itself as usual.

The military isn't needed, just "common sense" school safety policies like checkpoints on the entrance of college campuses.

yes there was, and it was caused by the left. Notice how there was no violence at Hill or Bern rallies?

you can't. The moment we actually take a swing back they can get on their high horse, control the story, and make us seem like what they claim we are. We are caught in a corner, the only way out is to hold our heads above their bullshit.

people who CCW in CA also have cars which they never ever leave. The problem solves itself.

it's not the mexicans rioting, it's white liberals

These guys arent all wearing helmets which is kinda dumb but if you had a group of 20 or so guys like this they could tear through 100 antifa easily.

Also helmets are a great weapon, just bludgeon someone with your helmet if it gets too thick .

U mad?

Yeah yeah yeah, isn't it about time you went on your lunch break? Even I wouldn't shill for free.

guy that nearly killed some dude is like 47/48 not some young kid

The handling has been a self-righteous nightmare tho. He could've addressed the situation as an appeal to civility and asked the confused masses to advocate healing through discussion.

Instead it can easily be framed as a new regime in power welding force at their rivals for said power

Yeah, hill and Bern weren't advocating an anti constitutional religious ban, encouraging violence, or claiming they could shoot someone dead in the street and that they are the law and order candidate.

it started when social media started dividing everyone into their little self-assigned cubicles and then it just magnified and expanded until people started deleting people whose opinions deviated from theirs and it's been ramping up progressively and slowly for a few years now. now we're at the point where the division is so clear that who knows what kind of bullshit the left is wholeheartedly believing, there's no one to offer any sense, they all just get swept up in the current of bullshit

america looks fucked atm.

Cool. Got a link? Didn't hear about him.

whats the name of this beast?
youtube.com/watch?v=fbOx_aSgjg0

>People who want to be left alone
Abortion clinic bombers? The James O'Keeffe gang?

I think you missed the "legitimately and justifiably" part

professor... wait is that björn next to her?

so Trump supporters are a bunch of pussies and the left has the balls to fight for what they believe?

gotcha. ;)

The original protest was meant to be peaceful. They were black bloc'd, and that bloc started the violence.

Even the original peaceful protesters were harmed. Black bloc's are just usually composed of anarchists

yup he has fun friends

I love when mexicans act tough, you're all so cute

>Abortion clinic bombers?
When was the last time that happened? Also, how many Islamic Extremist Attacks happened between the last abortion clinic bombing and the one before that?

>The James O'Keeffe gang?
Oh no, James O is such a horrible person for showing how Super-Pacs working with the DNC were working to subvert the election and attack trump supporters, wow what a horrible person that James O'Keeffe is...

do you guys really tell other people you're nationalist? that's cringy AF

>le im a le troll Dx n a nashionul eest xD z0mg a sp0rk!

There's a reason why they're going back

Alright you burgerstani retard, how about this.
An altright Sup Forumstard murdered 6 people in my country.
Should we declare altright Sup Forumstards as domestic terrorists?
Honestly I'd rather just put them in with antifa and let them all kill each other, would make things simpler.

They got what was coming to them, left knows that trump will serve as a gateaway to a more radical etnonationalist ideals and that's why they're beating them. Etnonationalists would treat them even worse than this.

It's all about the agenda and end goal in mind. They all know what you're trying to achieve and they will fight back.

>what is martyrdom

I agree totally, I'm 23

A mob beating down on individual people who exercised their right to vote for who they want is not a fight. It's a show of force, a threat against the freedoms of the people of America. Uncontrolled rage isn't something to be proud of, it shows that they can't have a proper dialogue and settle things on civilized terms.

It shows how cowardly they are that they have to attack in mobs with their faces covered to "fight". Take off the mask and fight face to face, or at least mob to mob.

And at the end of the day it doesn't even matter. 4 years Pablo.

Yeah i was wonderin how no one has shot an antifag yet but just realized its cause they dont HAVE guns to defend themselves with. Very sad

>Be ashamed of being nationalist
>Le ebin cringe meme
Lurk more fag

please fuck off and die. I hope you get beaten to death with a police baton you dirty kike liberal apologist.