AF Lt Colonel 'disturbed' at 'chilling' incident of Seals flying Trump Pence flag

AF Lt Colonel 'disturbed' at 'chilling' incident of Seals flying Trump Pence flag

SEAL convoy was spotted waving a large, 'unauthorized' Trump flag, the Navy has confirmed.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4186048/Military-investigates-convoy-unauthorized-Trump-flag.html

>She also cites the 'literally hitler' argument:
This type of blatant partisan political display demonstrating allegiance to a singular person brings to mind the types of actions historically seen in authoritarian regimes and dictatorships. It's chilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

militarypartners.org/chris-rowzee/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8&ebc=ANyPxKpEgySPoLp5-aZrPBVp3SNFo1T02Dp1jFB-w3y2WhmAovSG7T8B1K9sPC-5P5FRKTxa2FIbXWaWbs2y8yX_oY3DJ212fQ&time_continue=15
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force_Academy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're FIRED!

Remember magical Obongo fired generals for less.

how do you deal with treason within your military, yanks?

militarypartners.org/chris-rowzee/

Bull dyke, not even in the military, she was a nat guard failure. Her lesbo wife is also a nat guard failure, get fucked.

How long do you think the traitor within the military will last?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8&ebc=ANyPxKpEgySPoLp5-aZrPBVp3SNFo1T02Dp1jFB-w3y2WhmAovSG7T8B1K9sPC-5P5FRKTxa2FIbXWaWbs2y8yX_oY3DJ212fQ&time_continue=15

Is there some dyke factory that stamps those women out?

Seriously they are like variations on a clone.

Over-under 2.5 times she's been fucked in last 20 years

I'd be lying if I said I was surprised.

>not even in the military

Nice fake news

How did that fucking bulldyke get into the military much less get the half bird?

i agree. the military is nonpartisan and should not express political views. it is merely the defense of the US government.

>soldiers express appreciation for their commander in chief
>OY VEY THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!
>IM IN CHARGE HERE, GOYIM!

Reminder that Obama in his second term purged the military of almost all high ranking officials who opposed him; and in their place pushed in a bunch of women and yes men.

>soldiers support their president
>this is wrong

A chair force pencil pushing dyke. Opinion discarded. When is Mattis going to start "suggesting" retirement for people like this?

Obama purged the brass of the armed forces and shoved his "progressive" social values down its throat.

When will Mattis purge the armed forces?

Ugh, can you imagine those two scissoring on a bare skin rug in front of a fire?

Id like to point out this dyke is retired...

that's what you get for having stronk womyn in the military

>It's chilling.
if she means it's cool then yeah, it's pretty cool

And yet not a peep when those Army soldiers did a photo op with the Mexican flag in an obvious protest against Trump? This kind of unpatriotic horseshit grinds my fucking gears.

It probably sounds like a machine gun reloading.

you know this dyke raped some privates

light chuckle

Rainbow flag would not have been a problem

>Air Force

Of course, who else? The most cucked branch of them all with the Navy right behind them.

>nat guard

when the sheep try to lecture the lion

women have no place in the army anyway

Show her pic to any female recruit opting for the Army, that's what it turns you into.

Except it's the Navy flying the Trump flag.

[You're Fired]

Bye bye, cunt.

Implying absolute loyalty is bad

Fucking Navy Seals are Trump supporters maybe that copypasta was actually real.

kek, this comes a day after some CTR shill saying that the special forces are about to revolt because Trump is pushing them too hard

we can't keep winning like this guys

Those guys are fucking based

The armed forces need to be purged of obongos spineless picks.

Air Force and Navy butter bars are the 30 some percent that voted Clinton.

I want to fund my own psyop

Fucking this

REEEEE

Actual factual walking, talking vaginas.

You are right, but it was a SEAL convoy. In general the Navy is pretty soft, but none of them compares to the Air Force. Except the Coast Guard, but I don't really consider them an actual branch of the Military.

>Trump is a fascist authoritarian dictator
>Protesters are being allowed to do practically everything up to and including rioting without the cops cracking down on them

CHOOSE ONE AND ONLY ONE

>maybe that copypasta was actually real.
>was

No brother, we retroactively made it the truth.

This is what you get after 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama-a military filled with social justice warriors who know nothing about war, and are using the military as a political vehicle for their pet causes, while stealing funds and oxygen from taxpayers.

>now it's a SEAL convoy

Fucking ridiculous cunts.

>useless chairforce bureaucrat whines about real soldiers

the cost guard save a lot of people though so there cool with me. though there more like ocean cops plus paramedics

SEAL Team Trump

>This type of blatant partisan political display demonstrating allegiance to a singular person brings to mind the types of actions historically seen in authoritarian regimes and dictatorships. It's chilling.
She isn't wrong.

>people liked Hitler
>ergo if someone is liked they must be Literally Hitler
Such stellar logic.

>Muh Constitution
Gee where have I heard this before?

whats this dyke fag gonna do about it.

Yes
And I immediately wish I hadn't

I bet if it was last year and they were flying an Obama flag this dyke would be applauding them for promoting American values

Worst soldier corps in the entire world

Exclusively human garbage + cannon fodder

Scissor me timbers!

Hahaha someone tell Donald she'll be fired the next day

>Her lesbo wife
Women cannot marry women.

>Air Force
Color me surprised!

Prison or Dishonorable Discharge which is similar to having a felony I've heard.

Can we add "chilling" to the list of libtard powerwords

Please Donald, start counter-purging our military.

>Black King to White Bishop

best Bond opening scene

Holy Fuck the American army is a absolute joke

Thanks, cunt. I won't be sleeping tonight.

Disgusting.

I haven't been in the military so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Her hair doesn't look to be regulation imo.

She's not wrong tho

How is that dyke even a colonel. I know USA army strong, but your personnel is a joke.

Women are held to a lower standard.

But are totally just as capable as men :DDDDDDD

A fucking low-grade bank clerk

lol, didn't even know that before writing this

The Air Force is utterly degenerate. Absorb it back into the Army, kick the women out.

It is weird. They all look related.

Not really, Achmed. A goofball flying a flag on a truck is not comparable to a blood oath sworn to a Fuhrer.

top wew

Hey can anyone redpill me on the National Guard? A friend of mine seems to have his fucking life made and his mom was in the National Guard when it mattered (he was in high school/early college). I think his mom was fairly well off regardless, but I can't help but think the National Guard also helped.

What's the deal with the National Guard? I think she was in the reserves or whatever because she was never gone for a long period of time. So you go for a weekend every like 3 weeks and just do basic training/exercises or something in case the Feds need to call you up? What are the benefits? What do they pay for, and how much?

That's the air force britbong, they're the joke within the US military

It is a breach of protocol though. Not a major one, but still something that should warrant a slap on the wrist.

She's in the Air Force National Guard and I'll bet any amount of money she flies a desk.

Extreme cases, death.

In general this is true, but anyone from navy special warfair(seal, swcc, eod, and diver) is different, different standards, different leadership, when I was in most of us hated interatcting with the regular navy because it was like a different world.

Are you semi, or full blown retarded?

>'It's critical to our democracy that the American public be able to trust that their military is apolitical and non partisan.
>apolitical and nonpartisan

Doesn't the military have sjw training for the trannies and gays?

Don't do it.

t. PAARNG 31B for 6 years

But I guess to answer your question serioustly;

basically, you join up and do everything they do in active duty to begin with. You go to basic and AIT like normal, in the same training battalions as the active guys. Once you get out you do your one weekend a month/2 week FTX (usually in the summer). For benefits, you get Post 9/11 Mont. GI Bill, and like $300 a drill weekend.

I only deployed once and it was a shit show. The entire thing is a shit show unless you get put in a smaller unit. I was in a det until they rolled us into HHC and from then on it was nothing but bullshit

Marriage is a contract used to pass down property to children. Just because some people bastardized the tradition today doesn't change the definition, two women and two men can never be married.

>you can't show support for your President

is this an American thing?

>Air Force career clerk bulldyke getting mad at seals for supporting their president

inb4 JDAM accidentally gets dropped on her office

Thanks for the insight.

SEALs... LtCol should be shamed herself for shaming the most progressive part of the military... who also sell more memoirs than rest of military combined.

With any luck she gets promoted somewhere out of sight.

> Dyked out Lt. Colnel is shocked at her irrelevance and lack of ability to command.

Well, gee.

LMAO and she's chairforce.
the audacity of this bitch

Not just any felony charge. We're talking like on par with domestic abuse or a drug charge in terms of how fucked you can be. Even if there is no prison sentence.

If you wanna make the smart move, join the Air National Guard. Those dudes do the same thing as I did, but every aspect is better; food, pay, benefits, lodging, training. It's like a secret club that nobody tells you about

>Is there some dyke factory that stamps those women out?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force_Academy

Might have something to do with the fact that Chair Force was first service branch open combat units to women as fighter pilots.

Goddammit, what a self righteous piece of shit.
Do you think it would have ever crossed her mind that they were probably stoked that Mr. Trump went to pay his respects to the first fallen service member (just happens to be a team guy) under his presidency (and also not telling the press in advance, so as to not draw attention to himself)?
Or is this waste of space (I'm seeing O-5 here, without any devices to make me think she does anything other than sit at a fucking desk and collect O-5 pay) so far removed from warfighting that simple respect correlations cannot be understood?
If Mr. Trump wants to start making some pay cuts, maybe start with the useless gears in the war machine.

I'm in an mp unit, but as a mechanic, it's great because I actually have a job to do, I can see why you'd hate doing that for 6 years though.

You do basic and then AIT and come home, don't get fat and don't miss drills and you'll get fat stacks for school. Not as much as active obviously, but got instance I am doing an AAS at my community college. 1600 tuition, cut in half by a state voucher, then MGIB plus a kicker covers the rest plus books. This semester I took 2 classes and I'm just saving the rest for summer classes.

It's not hard but don't fall for the combat arms meme, you will be essentially unemployed at your unit, active duty or otherwise.

Why do they have to use your definition?

It's kind of like a mandatory military LARP with some elements of a third world militia and a poorly run fast food franchise.

It's basically welfare for white people.

they could have asked tens of millions of veterans who love trump and think this is great bantz, but nope- just got to find billie jean king, the one veteran who takes issue w/this.