Possible Iran-US War?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on with Iran-US relations? Are Trump and his admin flirting with a possible war with the recent rhetoric (tweets) towards them? Is this in our interests(I don't see how but idk)? If we did go to war with them would it benefit Israel alone(I think so)?

What's going on?!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2017/01/30/iran-to-ditch-dollar/#118623eb676d
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7
presstv.com/Detail/2017/01/31/508600/iran-araqchi-jcpoa-uranium
navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=98649
foxnews.com/world/2017/01/31/exclusive-pentagon-believes-attack-on-saudi-frigate-meant-for-us-warship.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/james-mattis-iran-secretary-of-defense-214500
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/16/usa.iran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump thinks u have to fight for israel.
get ready user. will be a rough fight

Wouldn't the US just sanction Iran again?

That's what I would think would happen, but I'm worried that he might go to war on behalf of our (((greatest ally))) although given the events of the past two weeks, and that holocaust Memorial Day debacle, I think the chances of that are less likely

Trump needs to make sure russia won't defend Iran. Then he will BTFO iran and teabag their leader.

>Trump flag on a humvee
oh boy are there tears to go with this

It took W. Bush years to get ready for the second Iraq war. Trump is a lot faster and will probably order an invasion within weeks. It will be a lot worse.

>wanting to go to war with Iran
I'm all for allying with Russia, but why go to war with Iran? I don't see any clear reason for the US to get involved

>give me a quick rundown
Don't

It would be extremely stupid of Trump to take the risk of invading Iran with Russia backing Iran.
So, sanctions it is.

>Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on with Iran-US relations?

Sabre-rattling.

We might back out of the deal with Iran, but war is highly unlikely.

He doesn't want them having nukes. Especially with israel in the area.

It would be disastrous for him there would need to be a good justification otherwise theres no support for war in the usa or abroad, lots of countries see iran as a new marjet for their products. I wouod say its just saber rattling but you never know eith trump hes just too much of a good goy.

Iran vs. Israel no intervention last man standing

If there's no nukes who would win?

Iran would nuke the kikes before they ever touch us, and given our (((geo-political))) position, I don't think they would try anything

I doubt Iran cares about our sanctions at this point. It will be seen as trump unilaterally reneging on obama's nuclear deal, and no other country except our Saudi and Israeli overlords are going to join the sanctions, making them pretty worthless.

And now trump is talking shit to Putin about Crimea. So much for the redditors' dream of Putin helping trump invade Iran. Now we can't even do an air war cos Iran will have s-400s and shit.

I hope not. If he does that, he's no different than GW Bush.

Iran is saber-rattling while we are missile-raddling. I don't think we will declare war, but I don't think we will do shit when Israel inevitably does a pre-emptive strike...again.

unlikely
it's a 90 day ban

iran isn't a threat to the United States

Europe has to much pull which is why the sanctions were lifted to begin with because frankly the entire West including America doesn't benefit from not trading with Iran.

The only nations that benefit is primarily Israel and the gulf states with Israel being the primary pusher for this policy the gulf states just happen to benefit as well.

>possible war with China
>possible war with Mexico
>possible war with Australia
>seven wars still being fought across the ME and Africa

Israel will shut up about Iran
Iran won't threaten America (I haven't actually seen this myself)

the best America could do right now is relax and remind both sides of all the gibs they've given to calm their shit (I haven't seen anything from Iran though)
America needs to get on top of this bullshit

(fuck the kikes though)

Iran getting nukes is a red herring.
Even the damn mossad has had to call out Bibi and that particular radical Zionist faction on their bullshit.

The fear is that if Iran gets nuclear power that frees up all the gas and oil they use for energy for export Which would both make Iran an even larger economic power in the region(something radical Zionist are absolutely terrified of having to actually compete with other nations in the region hence why Iraq Syria and Libya were fucked into oblivion) and leading them to becoming a real developed nation and it would also all but make the BTC pipelines obsolete which pissed Israel off immensely because they currently hold a monopoly on oil going through those lines towards the east.

>I haven't actually seen this myself
Seen what?

>Rumsfeld endorsed Trump
>Cheney endorsed Trump
wew

>Possible Iran-US War?

No...Iran is too big even for USA, this is not Iraq with 40M population. Serious war will be too expensiv.

This
America pays too much money for them to still be at each other's necks

>when Israel inevitably does a pre-emptive strike

That is also highly unlikely.

If Israel attacks Iran, there will be war.

No western country will commit troops to that war, either.

Israel would have to pull a repeat performance of the Yom Kippur War, albeit without any sort of backing.

It would not end well for them.

Yom Kippur was totally different
Syria wasn't that powerful
Iran is a regional power
Hezbollah is also one of the most effective paramilitary guerillas groups in history
It would be first war Israel loses

it was meant to be: "threats to America from Iran"
>The Iran-backed Houthis committed a deadly strike on a Saudi warship in the Red Sea earlier this week, utilizing “suicide boats” to hit their target. (2/2/17)
it sounds like Iran threatening just Saudis and Israel
all 3 should be put on the watch list

I agree.

You're going to war with Iran in 2017. There are multiple signs pointing to it.

The Iranian government announced it is going to stop using US dollar in March.
>forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2017/01/30/iran-to-ditch-dollar/#118623eb676d

There is a bill in Congress to “authorize the use of the United States Armed Forces to achieve the goal of preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.” Congress might actually pass a law that will directly allow military strike on Iran even before there is any evidence they pose a threat.
>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7

If the nuclear deal is revoked Iran will resume its nuclear activities to the levels that existed before the agreement was enforced.
>presstv.com/Detail/2017/01/31/508600/iran-araqchi-jcpoa-uranium

The US and UK conduct a joint exercise in the Persian Gulf that simulates a naval attack on Iran.
>navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=98649

Pentagon is actively seeking casus beli. Flynn has even used the actions of the Houthi rebels in Yemen as an excuse to threaten Iranians
>foxnews.com/world/2017/01/31/exclusive-pentagon-believes-attack-on-saudi-frigate-meant-for-us-warship.html

Mattis, Flynn, Pompeo. Trump has surrounsed himself with rabidly anti-Iranian generals pathologically obsessed with new war in ME.
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/james-mattis-iran-secretary-of-defense-214500

Bush and Cheney prepped the Pentagon for a war with Iran in the early 2000s, but this war never occurred, most likely due to the Bush administration lack of credibility after Iraq.
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/16/usa.iran

The new war will boost the economy, solve the unemployment, justify military expedenture and consolidate alliances and unite the nation against the threat of radical Islam blaming Shia Iran as its only root