Why are you guys so proud of you race, something that you were born with?

Why are you guys so proud of you race, something that you were born with?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneration_of_the_dead
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI
msutoday.msu.edu/news/2011/racial-identity-tied-to-happiness-study-finds/
youtube.com/watch?v=qh57nV76WUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK OFF SHIT SKIN

cant be proud of something like this... u are right bro

>not wanting your race eradicated means you are a prideful bigot.

same goes for blacks
>I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD
it's stupid, but don't put white people as if whites came up with this nonsense

that's a horrible haircut for that dude

because i was born with it

Not only that, but the country I was born in also happens to be the best country on earth! And I personally contributed so much to that, so i'm proud.

What did he do to his lovely hair???

even the redneckest whites of West Virginia create a society more functional than any blacks or muslims have ever tried

same reason I'm proud of me todger m8

lol that hair has to be shopped
it's a meme at this point
he traded his undercut for an overcut
my sides

Nobody here is even white. We just roleplay as white people.

t. a black person

>portugal
>white

Hair like someone dropped some poop on his scalp

LMAO his haircut looks like cucpcake frosting.

I am not proud.

I am filled with passion, all because of those who came before me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneration_of_the_dead

Go say that to BLM. I look forward to reading the obituary.

better to have something rather than nothing

That's a shoop right?

>"alt right" logo
I hope everyone realises that we should avoid this kind of shit at all costs

>having to leech off the accomplishments of others because you have none of your own

What's up with that haircut though? It looks like the top of his head is a designated shitting street.

>we must secure the existence of all people and a future for all children.
Except for those filthy kulaks, am I right albronia?

>in America education amd media it is frowned upon to support your own race if you are white.
>on average white people are the only people to recognize tribalism in themselves and others

we do this because we are told we are racists, we are told we are sexist, might as well play the part since shit skins wanted us to be this way

>Why are you guys so proud of you race, something that you were born with?

Because I'm not a fucking cuck.

Kulaks are the parasites, so duh

It would be fucking hilarious to paint this dude yellow.

Thats not what anyone says, except maybe the KANGZ.

Is he proud of his whiteness because someone dropped a turd on his head?

EVERYTHING you could possibly be proud of is either something you were born with or got through chance. Free will doesn't exist.

That logo is so autistic.

>our movement is like geometric shapes and shit

Heaven forbid you be proud of your heritage

This real pic?
His head from eye brows up is massive

Why is everyone else allowed to be proud of their race, but we are not?

>without white people modern civilization wouldn't exist!

sure buddy

Because knowing that people with your genes and your culture accomplished things in the past is motivating?

The same reason liberals love "black empowerment" through black history month, constantly emphasizing the first black whatever and trying to claim they wuz kangs.

Most people understand, that self image is influenced by the group you are in.

As someone who casually visits and plans to move to WV I can say yes. I grew up in a 50% black city and I visit Detroit alot.

I hung out and partied with some hillbillies but even if they weren't educated they still had commin sense and could form a sense of community that cooperated for a greater good.

Joke's on you. Almost none of these people are White.

It does once you lose the attachments to things you can't change, embrace the void and learn from it.

Modern civilization is a product of European conquest

The white world is the civilized world as you know it.

>Stop it please.
>Richard Spencer is my hero.
>Nooooo

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Which is objectively true, and different than me taking personal credit for it. I do have very big shoes to fill though, which is motivating.

Because it's something to be proud of. I mean... look at us!

You contributed nothing to it. You're just some fucker sitting on his ass, just like me.

>replying to a bait OP
It's as simple as being proud of your family. They have the same blood as you, they fought for you before they knew who you were, they built the society around you, and they left their legacy to you to continue building. It's pretty normal to be proud of that.

not really
no whites have ever made any society more functional than during caliph umar's reign

why are you guys so proud of your race, something that you where born with?

Also, our anscestors fought for and achieved greatness. We will do the same.

Question should be 'Why are you ashamed of your heritage?'

Because I'm not an auto-destructive nihilist, who hates himself to death. It's also called not being mentally ill. White liberals should try sometimes.

I despise even the name. 90% of the time I put it in quotes

Why are people proud of being talented, something they were born with?

>why are (insert protected minority race here) proud of their race, something they were born with

1. It's good to love who you are and have pride in it.
2. The Whites are the greatest race in history. Contributing more to human development and civilization than anyone else.

Youre a faggot, alt right is for faggots, and milo is a literal faggot.

>1 post by this ID

Then fuck off back there

Some pol types probably have something moderately meaningful to their names, but their sense of non-achievement is the same accross the board for them, no matter if they are Billy Ray from the trailer park, or Bill with a Masters from a shit tier university, stuck at a shit tier office slave middle management job taking $50k home a year.

Their situations change, the sense of deprivation is the same. Often they are financially or emotionally deprived, other times they just lack a sense of belonging and mattering.

So, like all losers, instead of trying to improve their personal situation in a long and arduous process they nope out and find some easy scapegoat and a comfortable escape in the form of the gigantic, to them non-offending hugbox and echo chamber that is being part of Sup Forums. Naturally the sense of being in-the-know helps too, because for the first time in their lives they get to feel special.

Arthur was right about everything.

Society is like a puzzle. And white just fit together better.

I don't advocate the destruction of other races either.

ironic coming from you
you're already there

I like how you consciously go through all that effort to sloppy and inelegantly paraphrase Schopenhauer. Why are leftists so drivelous?

I was inspired by Malcolm X and Spike Lee.

Blame hip hop and popular culture.

I'm not proud of being white because of the color of my skin. I'm proud of my ancestors who single handedly drove the advancement of human society and created the greatest cultures the world has ever seen.

Because Black Pride or Asian Pride isn't akin to White Pride, it's comparable to the perfectly normal and accepted Irish Pride or Italian Pride.

White Pride isn't about being proud of the collective achievements of White people, because we've never felt like members of the same group in the first place. As a Hungarian, I don't give a flying fuck about American, Swiss or New Zealander achievements. They mean nothing to me, just like the same in reverse mean nothing to you. White Pride is about being proud of not being not White.

You can't. You literally did nothing to get your race.
I'm grateful and proud of my mother for not fucking a kang, though.

>u cant be prod of thing u born wit
>u cant be prod of anything becuase everything is priblegde

ebin :DDD

I'm not even white.

What did he mean by this?

just like how black people are proud of people that were born 3000 years ago that weren't even their own ancestors

>You literally did nothing to get your race.

Incorrect. I was conceived during a gang-bang, and the sperm that became me fought off all the nigger sperm trying to get to my mother's egg.

I'm pretty sure that "R" is supposed to remind you of something, guise. OP was joking. Not that people don't know any thread involving this guy is a total joke.

The Alt Right doesn't exist, melanin.

Because we are proud of our ancestors. We actually have shit to be proud of too, unlike shitskins.

Not to mention it's the very thing that the Jews and every other race except Asians are trying to take away from us. Every other race is allowed to have "xyz pride" except whites. Every other race is allowed special accommodation and privilege for being non-European. Every other race is allowed to think in tribal terms and have a sense of collective identity, except whites who are called "RAYCIS" if we do. All we want is the same abilities as every other race.

Fake quote, straw man argument, bad photoshop. Thanks for conceding the debate before it began.

>we've never felt like members of the same group
You realize the people who promote this whole White Pride thing do feel like they're members of the same group, right? Why does the drivelous left always base its "arguments" on subjective perceptions?

Why are blacks this way or Mexicans with their fucking la Raza (the race) or almost any other minority group in the US. For decades we have been told everyone else is important but if white people fell that way it's fucking racist.

Can't respond with anything, Adi?

Why are whites the only ones who have to justify being proud of their people?

> Because Black Pride or Asian Pride isn't akin to White Pride
anti-white cuck spotted

>Can't respond with anything, Adi?
There's nothing to respond to there. Some people are like that, some are not.

Well then that puts me in a special position to say there is nothing worth seeing

>killed fair and square
>same thing as being secretly phased out through immigration and birth control propaganda through clandestine social engineering schemes

fuck off hungary, when russia comes to take your shit again you will be begging for white americans to save you, even if you are a mudslime rapefugee.

>You realize the people who promote this whole White Pride thing do feel like they're members of the same group, right?

Saying that in a badly masked attempt to hide their real intentions won't magically make it true.

Please show me an American White Pride believer happily jerking to the pictures of Latvian inventors and copiously consuming Russian literature and then we'll talk.

Sucks being a nigger, huh?

I'm not proud, I simply refuse to see niggers as even because they aren't.

DEUS VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI

>a badly masked attempt to hide their real intentions
Once again, you're making an argument based on your subjective perceptions. What do you think "their" intentions are and how do you know it?

Why proud of being anything? you do everything you do because of your genetics, your genetics determine how you react to environment.

Not proud, but I do love my race. It is healthy to love your race. You want to be happy don't you user?

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2011/racial-identity-tied-to-happiness-study-finds/

Of course the portuguese are white you inbred cunt. If you had some sun in your country instead of living with a polar bear in your ice block cabin, you would have some color in your skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=qh57nV76WUM

>*kills 150 million people*

Being white is a talent? You disappoint me, Norway. I thought you were cool.

it's not about pride, this is false accusation. we just want to live in civilized and free world.

Please elucidates us on why black people aren't on the same level with whatever the fuck you identify as.

Because I have a genuine interest in my ethnic/genetic/historic cultural history.

I love reading about Celt Iberians, or Anglo-Saxons. It's fun to imagine what your ancestors could have done/seen/ experianced. I'm grateful my ancestors were able to contribute to human history and survive long enough to create me.

I think all people should look into their ancestry and ethnic history. Granted Blacks are gonna have a shit time when it comes to looking towards their ancestors because.........

Because I love my ancestors

>you should feel guilty for what your ancestors dud
>lol, why are you so proud of your skin color loser?