America's right wing is weak

Seriously look at you cucks. You're being bullied by antifa, and feminist protestors. How did you get this way ?

This is how we do right wing down under. Grow a back bone burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUhDHu1NdTg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrRCIc1HVaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its not weakness, its restraint. If they fight them they will only add fuel to the flame. If they take it like a bitch it will only cause more moderate liberals to leave the left.

no they are playing a long and delicate game

never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake! GOP supermajority inbound kek

Pathetic excuse. Look at the riots they cause, you let these people walk all over you. Fuck it have a civil war, who do you think will win ? The liberals that all want to ban guns, or the conservatives that conceal carry just to go to the 7/11.

Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. They're self destructing.

How are they self destructing when the riots are getting bigger ? How delusional are you guys. Is the right wing just a bunch of anti social nerds now ?

How the real right handle antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=wrRCIc1HVaM

Since they don't have guns, what do they use?

Throw indigenous animals at their opponents?

I not wasting my data on your little video but let me guess. It's Aussie right wingers being violent.

You guys might feel the need for a violent insurgency because your government is leftist. We have a right wing government so why the fuck would we start a civil war?

Nothing Gets me more erect than watching Antifa autist coping one square in the fucking noggin.

>getting bullied by antifa

>antifa running around with hundreds of people destroying local businesses, stopping traffic, beating up liberal women none of which are associated with fascism or the right wing

They are our most effective recruitment tool.

Blair Cottrell is nothing more than roid abusing, junkie faggot. He is a fucking joke and his little rallies get funnier and funnier.

Our government is right wing. We just don't let cancer cells like antifa grow in our country. We are majority white unlike your country.

I agree. The fact AntiFa went without so much as a beatdown shows what pussies the right have become.

Lefties are mad that we don't take the bait that we leave them alone to cry and scream and make messes like their parents left after realizing that they failed as parents

antifa weeb teaching english detected

Doesn't make Blair any less of a faggot. I don't know who is more pathetic, him, Shermy or Ralph.

Let me guess, 120lbs soaking wet and never been in a fight before ? Grow up kid, fight for your fucking country. It's not bait, they are publicly shitting on you and you cannot stop it.

Stick to your dead end career choice. People of your creed should leave the country. Somewhat ironic though isn't it ? Living in a country that is highly conservative and that has effectively banned islam ?

90% of the time they riot in the ghetto or at universities, no one cares and the media hypes it like there's a race war

Except my neighbour here is muslim and Kawasaki at least is crawling with Akbars.

But again... how is my living state making Blair and co any less pathetic wastes of space? Why are the 'patriot' rallies getting smaller and smaller and shittier and shittier, with only toothless meth bogans showing up and getting drunk and fighting each other?

Anti-fa has a lot more establishment support in other countries user.

This.

The Right in Australia are violent because;

A. They aren't in power

B. They have nothing to lose

C. They are signalling to others that there is support available

In the U.S. the right are in power and have to take the high road and allow the left to turn themselves into enemies of the state.

Blair is a nobody and a failure. Stop embarrassing us by promoting him.

Why do you care?

You don't live here. You've moved to a country even more xenophobic and intolerant.

The rallies are smaller because 50% of the normies already agree with them. They're essentially beating a dead horse at this point.

Why haven't antifa been able to gain a foothold here ? Hipsters from Melbourne aren't too keen to fight bikers.

A. Conservative party in power for 2 elections in a row

B. They have nothing to lose because they won't lose to the pathetic antifa brigade

C. I don't follow this one, who is signalling to who ?

Did you not see Blair on hack live ? He killed it. I honestly thought he was just some retarded blue collar scum until I saw him on that. It gave me hope that he has a slight level of intelligence.

It's people like him who keep antifa, communists and rest of them to only whispering in Australia. Try to call them bogans and whatever else you want, but I guarantee you wouldn't say it to them at a rally.

The same reason right wingers don't have a foothold. No one really gives a shit.

For instance, I think Islam is cancerous and Muslims don't belong here.

I'm not going to a fucking rally or picking fights with random Muslims on the street. Why bother?

I'll just vote for parties that represent my interests.

Most lefties I know are the same. They have better things to do with their lives and allow their voices to be heard at polling stations.

>"our government is rightwing!"

Lmao. Your government has disarmed you, removed your freedom of speech and is running an ethnic replacement program against you, it's not as bad as some of the European governments but it's still atrocious. Why are you trying to justify your tyrannical government? your ego makes you retarded.

Go to sleep Blair. And get off the juice mate, you look like shit.

>Why do you care?
>
>You don't live here.
Because I'll be returning this year. And because it's fucking hilarious to watch the constant inept failings of Blair, Shermy, Neil, Ralph and the various dumbarse patriot groups.

Make no mistake, I fucking hate mudslime Islamic fucks.

But the various Australian Patriot groups are just as repugnant. They are a fucking joke. One Nation can barely keep itself together. The ALA got voted into obscurity last election. Blair and his cronies are criminal abusive shitbags. The smaller scale patriot groups are over run with bogan meth heads who are an embarrassment to everyone. You have dickheads like Ralph and Neil whose claim to fame involves harassing women on the street and in nursing homes.

Maybe one day an intelligent, even headed patriotic group will emerge. But it won't be from the UPF, TBC, PHON are any of that ilk.

Didn't realise the UK had guns, free speech, and was majority white. Isn't Mohammed the most popular boys name there now ?

Blair "I'm fiercely anti-racist" Cottrell

The problem is we're too atomized. Most conservative gun owners would only revolt at the NWO boogeyman of yesterday. They don't fully understand how deep and far the conspiracy is out in the open.

I'm not saying they are intelligent, I said Blair wasn't a complete idiot. The point of the thread is that with these people on the right, we will never have the issues America has with antifa currently.

America's right wing is the path to peace for America, and once America expands it's borders to encompass the world none of this shit will matter.

The peace is working out quite well globalist shill

We don't have the Anti-Fa issues we right now because they haven't been pushed into a corner quite as much as they have in the states.

Don't forget that in the early days of Reclaim Australia, when the rallies were well attended, anti-fa was out in force.

Plus it seems that some anti-fa groups and 'identities' are kind of happy right now to sit back and let the patriot groups self-immolate themselves.

He's right you know

Remember that Civil Rights March thing that MLK guy did a few years back? Remember how he intentionally went to places where brutality happened and told his followers not to fight back? That's because when the general public sees innocent people getting savagely attacked, they feel bad.

Do you think MLK would have succeeded if they looked like violent blacks in news footage? Of course not, and that's what will happen to the Right. We already know the media is biased. They won't portray the truth. If the Right fights, it will be the Right's fault.

Nice try artifa shill.

You are like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Unlike your shitty parents who would fold and give you whatever you wanted, the US government is going to discipline you for causing a scene.

You weren't raised correctly and you will suffer for it, blame your parents.

blair cottrell has an asian boyfriend hahahahaha

yeah 'saviour of the white race'

yeah ameribros really 'btfo' by this fella hahahahahahaha

Right wing Americans are cowards. All they do is complain on Sup Forums.

>muh free speech
>muh rights
>ouch he just punched me

Grow the fuck up. They don't fucking care.

Look at Antifa. They're not NEETs. They're brave for standing up against fasicsm. What about you guys? You just sit there and complain, make memes and watch hentai.

The last one was the video I liked above. Antifa got rolled, even the police just covered them with pepper spray and barely touched any of the right wing protestors.

Antifa and related groups stay hidden, that doesn't mean they aren't out there. Plus lets be honest, if your face is caught on camera at one of these rallies, if you're on the patriots side, it's not going to be a good time for you.

The patriots are the solution to antifa, if America grows some balls they might be able to put their piss babies back to bed too.

It's really interesting that not wanting to be cucked or beheaded now means "far-right" to people.

I'd be quite content to watch the anti-fa pissbabies and RWPG destroy each other.

I'll still be voting One Nation where I can.

I assume they won't get any real power, but just enough to keep the Liberals on their toes.

I also don't have a problem with the bogan patriot groups. They only go and beat up Anti-Fa who actually want the violence, like soccer hooligans.

>obvious antifa attempt to bait us into shooting at them

Nope. We will let you discredit yourselves.

Why do you think we keep winning? We are smarter than you.

Civil rights is completely different to political ideology. Treating people as equals because of their skin colour is a given. You don't need violence for that.

Ideology is all that matters, to use MLK, shouldn't a man be judged on his character not his skin colour ? Race is irrelevant, I would sooner befriend a right leaning capitalist abo, than some shitty white kid who thinks communism is the future.

You need violence for conflicting ideologies. Look at Russia. History will repeat itself. Make a stand or prepare for the left to get stronger.

Leaf you're not winning anything apart from having the most retarded government the western world has seen. You've already lost your ideological fight.

>Brave for tilting at windmills

There's nothing brave about standing up to something that doesn't exist.

Throwing tantrums because a homosexual made fun of radical feminists is just kind stupid and juvenile.

If antifa were actually attacking the police and army you might have a point.

Hundreds of adult men attacking lone elderly pedestrians with poles and pepper spraying young girls, while wearing masks and hiding behind police lines is legitmately cowardly and disgusting and viewed as such by most people.

Antifa and Black Blocs are their own worst enemy, like confederate flag waving, white hooded Klansmen.

Excellent bait young one, may the (yous) flow

Don't buy into the hysterics.

All attemtps to agitate, all calls for violent direct action are best regarded as coming from leftist agents provacateur, shills, mob-for-hire, Antifa, SJWs and partisan LEO elements.

We are defeating violent opposition with fucking frog pictures. Do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hold the line, do not be seduced by calls for violence.

And sage these "guys lets kick antifa butts" threads. This is so much more important than exploring your youthful violent impulses and what awaits those Anitfa in prison are the very nazis they want so badly to fight with.

Don't you want them to get their wish? Isn't it cruel to deny Antifa a date with destiny? They have been looking for nazis high and low and attacking whatever they find. Let's put them where then nazis are, yeah?

Right Wing Safety Squads observe and report. Do not engage. Send Antifa to prison and let the white men there teach them the difference between a nazi and a person who simply disagrees with them.

Triggered

Prove me wrong burger.

Malaysia is correct. It's not even bait.

keked

We need a bigger boat

Maybe you should look at Russia. The Communists didn't succeed because they were violent. They succeeded because the common people were fed up with the Czar. Czarists violently suppressed protests and sent peasants to die by the thousands in war. Lenin capitalized on this, Allied with various factions, and seized control. Then he turned on the other groups, placing his own people in power.

We know what the law is and actually have something to lose. Also we don't get paid to protest.

The riots are mostly in blue states.
Those will turn red next election.

Memes are the ultimate weapon against political violence in this day and age.
There is no existential threat to the United States so people just want to be left alone and work for themselves.
Self-defense is fine but organizing a group to clash with the black block won't help.
It's gonna get worse, it's a promise, but it's also going to get better.

Says the country that lost its right to bear arms

I guess they violently overthrew the bourgeois :^) It all just happened overnight too I guess.

Your shitty retail job doesn't count as something to lose.

Thanks for making red horse beer carlo

We are stoping antifa a lot better without weapons than you are with weapons.

>You're being bullied by antifa, and feminist protestors.
They act like total fuckheads, and sway public opinion through their actions in a negative way. Why on earth should any american get involved? The republicans have the government, and they are doing a great job of ruining their image. They are actually waking people up to the Soros pill. I know its real when my antique mother is asking if I ever herd of Soros.....

Good luck when they try to send you to the gulags.

>groups blacked out by media
>why do i never hear about hem in my irrelevant asian country?
America is real big. Most people who actually care about the cause live far out in the country

We don't have them here so no gulags for us. Your west coast looks like it might have a few since you let the piss babies run freely.

>Land of the free

Neet reeeing intensifies

>American talking about commies
Ayyy, ya fucken dun it, ye fucken retard.

>antifa
>SJWs

There's people that hate them now and never even heard of them a month ago. Why the fuck should we do anything, they are digging their own grave. Work smarter, not harder.

It's more the fact you couldn't do anything.

Liberal college in commiefuckingfornia, no shit you dumb bogan.

We've been cucked at least since (((1965))) ever since FDR really we've been shifting further and further left in society. However, seeing how The Democratic Party is in complete disarray, we might just be seeing what happened to conservatism in the US since FDR, begin to happen to "proggressivism" under Trump.
Stay strong Aussies We love you, and I hope your nation wakes up now to remove chink and Arab alike.
AUSSIE
AUSSIE
AUSSIE

The protestor clash I posted earlier was in our version of california. They just breed us different over here. ie not scared neets

can man walk all over a herd of flying birds?

We will remove kebab brother. Get ready for your countries revolution.

This guy is right ----Cops were being shot at with illegal explosive fireworks, in an illegal area, for illegal intentions (all cali and some federal laws broken), police stood on the balcony like retarded mannequins. They could have locked the perps up for 20 or more years for all the laws broken. Nothing, no teargas, no MACE, no slip-tie cuffs. The rest of the country is just going to get more and more pissed. It's the best thing that can happen, 5 or 6 antifa rile up a nation.

Good to hear.
Real talk, do you think kebab removal is a viable possibility in Australia in the near future? Do you think a repatriation system could be put in place?

Depends how long the shit show that is the one nation party can stay afloat. I have noticed that we have converted some of the muds to Australian culture. A lot of the lebanese enjoy a beer and durrie, the atheist nature of our country might be able to free some of them.

Every road they block is creating right wingers. Antifa is operating in cities where as few as 4% of the population voted for Trump.

The best way to fight them is to not retaliate. We wait until the common people are begging Trump for help, then he helps them. He can't act until antifa loses all legitimacy, otherwise they will grow.

well i guess it's a good thing nobody gives a fuck about GB isn't it fag?

who's the cunt in the OP?

It is literally in the filename you blind dumbass.

Senpai!!! Please teach me how to kill antifa!!!

The old guy is based.