Since when was religion -any- part of the alt-right?

Since when was religion -any- part of the alt-right?

I mean we adjusted a little to get you fucking idiots to vote for us because we needed the redneck hick vote to secure the vote.

but do any of you religious people actually believe you're redpilled?

the first pill, not even the redpill, that comes much later, the first pill is renouncing all religions unless you see fucking proof.

why do you think kek and meme magic even exists you fucking retards, it's ironic.

if you're religious and you think you're equal to any trump supporter you're not, get out, you're no better than the mudslimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>British flag

You ARE a mudslime and a disgrace to your ancestors. God bless the USA & God save Australia.

>disgrace to your ancestors.

I am your ancestor you fucking pussy ass kangaroo cunt.

Maybe its young kids who never lived through the satanic panic.

Atheism is blue-pilled. Are you retarded?

thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

>flag being this dumb and blanket-casing

nothing new here, huh huh that's all folks!

Can you post a picture of your hand please? I feel like you are non-white.

I am as white as the sky is blue.

my dood, you're from canada, nigger central up there.

Eur Trash Jew

Soro shill getting paid .01 cents a word.

>Since when was religion -any- part of the alt-right?
>Since when was religion -any- part of an imaginary group the left made up to explain how spectacularly they fucked up the election

the word religion comes way too broad of a category of ideologies anyway, and whoever came up with 'freedom of religion' wasn't looking far enough into the future

obviously barbarism like islam needs to be denounced but there's literally nothing wrong with buddhism or judaism

A decent post from a leaf? Surely my eyes deceive me!

Youre not American, fuck off.

If you are redpilled and cant find info about world events in the old testament especially, then you are blind or haven't read it. Plus why would you not study the holy book of your enemy? How can you defeat an enemy that you do not know?

op is boring and stupid
sage

Enjoy your moral relativism and nihilism degenerate.

>alt-right
>right
>conservative
>traditionalist
Non-religion? OK. That's exactly why alt-right is a meme. It's a camp for leftists rejects.

wise words here

>Since when was religion -any- part of the alt-right?
Since the beginning, as the alt right never was a significant presence on Sup Forums. They have no ideology, no morals, no goals, just to kill niggers and jews by any means neccessary, because they have been told to. Fascism is the ideology of Sup Forums, and it is a christian ideology

Agnosticism is the true red pill.

check