Kikepark creators: "Donald Trump too hard to satirise"

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-02/donald-trump-too-hard-to-satirise-say-trey-parker-and-matt-stone/8236338

>"It's tricky now because satire has become reality," Parker told 7.30.

Wow, edgy, I said stuff like that when I was a teen, difference is that grew out of it eventually.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/30/world/myfreedomday-students-stand-up-to-slavery/index.html
foxnews.com/story/2006/03/13/voice-chef-quits-outh-park.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/200_(South_Park)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201_(South_Park)
youtube.com/watch?v=sCq3K2O8htw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish they'd fuck off and return to the episodic format. The last few seasons have been shit.

golden era were seasons 4-9 for me, and a few good ones between then and 15, but now its just sad

It- it wasn't meant to be a documentary, g- guys~

GEEEEEET OOOONNN THIISSS NOWWW

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/30/world/myfreedomday-students-stand-up-to-slavery/index.html

FREEDOM DAY: WHERE STUDENTS WILL TALK ABOUT HOW MANY SLAVES THERE ARE - WITHOUT MENTIONING ANY MUSLIM COUNTRIES THAT HAVE SLAVES

> THIS

> IS

> HAPPENING

> RIGHT

> NOW

TWITTER THIS SHIT OUT YOU FUCKING NIGGER JEW DYKE CUNTS!!!!

if they had simply made Cartman their stand-in for Trump last season it would have been 10000% funnier AND better satire

they fucked up picking Garrison

Which one is the jew - the left guy or the right guy?

lmaoooooooo thissssssssss

> the face of two guys patiently waiting for the day they can unironically talk about loving pedophilia

>too hard to satirize
This is a sign that they sympathize with him

GREAT film, mike judge is fucking based

King of the hill > southpark any day

I wish that shit was still airing :(

why not both

>We meant for the Garrison arc to end when Clinton was elected, but since we're a bunch of idiots we didn't have a contingency plan for if Trump won. Now we're going to say that "it's too hard to satirize Trump xDDDDDD" instead of admitting we fucked up and were drinking the kool-aid ourselves.

>t. parker and stone

Trey Parker and his wife's son.

I believe Matt Stone (left) is a Jew.

Isn't this a dig at Saturday Night Live and Alec Baldwin?

>Making fun of Trump is like stealing candy from a baby

>It's harder to kick a puppy than it is to make fun of Trump

They are just mad that Trump btfo their last season.

South Park? What is this, 1999?
>le edgy shock humor
it's dead
these guys should retire
no longer relevant

Saved.

Here's Matt (((Stein)))

hold the fuck up
that's a nigger!

All the election episodes suck, I don't know why they got so swarmy and just because they predicted Obama was going to win in '12 and base a whole season off 2016 only to get btfo.

>be a famous multi-millionaire
>dress like you had to hurriedly go to a job interview so you had 5 minutes to buy something at a thrift store without trying it on
>marry an ugly nigger single mom whom the nigger dad ditched
JUST

These jews shilled hard for Hillary

Yes, he's a literal cuckold in the biological sense of the word.

South Park is terrified of Allah

Those fags love blasphemy as long as Allah is honored.

>Satire has become reality

Fucking hell. These guys are 50 going on 15.

>lots of support for trump
>they get blowback
>don't understand trump

Guys we cant satirize

Well, they're not wrong. Even if you're a Trump supporter you have to admit Trump is fucking hilarious.

No Huma jokes in South Park

they did an episode with mohammad (piss be upon him) and it aired once before cc SHUT IT DOWN

>it's tricky to create satire out of satire

huh

I can't believe how hurtful this movie was. It showed that even black people were getting dumber. And there were still white people in the future.
*shudders*

hank hill Nazi sympathizer episode fucking when

Ding ding ding

This season doesnt exist to me, its trash

South Park turned to shit for me. Both as a show and satire.

Showwise, the more a show relies on concurrent trends and events the weaker it eventually be, it will be dated and age horribly. And the punchline of jokes will be eventually lost with time.
Remember when South Park had independent plotlines and characters and plotlines that didn't use fads and trends as a bad crutch?

Now the show is just an animated caricature. A step by step retelling of concurrent happening. With previously character that could bear their own weight being pushed aside as stand-ins (case in point, Garrsion's character is completely tossed aside to be a Trump stand-in.)

This shit is just barely above Family guy with it's cutaway pop references.
It's the characters who should lead the show, not the parodies and references.

With that said, Bob's Burgers is my new love

>100% believe Hillary will win the election
>don't even bother to make an alternative episode in the event she doesn't win
>scramble to make a new episode in three days

This was the moment South Park became culturally irrelevant.

>King of the hill > southpark any day
when i was young, i didn't get it
now that i'm older, i 100% agree

>write themselves into a corner with their latest season because they tried something new that clearly didn't work
>don't want to say that it didn't work and prove to everyone that they fucked up
>guys he's just too hard to satirize!

pathetic senpai

i love it when liberals say we're in idiocracy
they unwittingly argue in favor of eugenics

Just because you can't see how ridiculous Trump is doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

These two faggots have lived in California too long. They became what they hated.

They should move Kyle, Stan, Cartman and Kenny out to California in the show to reflect this.

Well it always made references to real life issues, but it didnt connect with real events directly like they do now.

The downturn came when they bent the knee and stopped airing the episode with muhammed

>"Trump is really hard to satirize, the left is easy to satirize but we're not allowed"

I...um....forgot the picture last time. I'm glad this is anonymous...

>Bob's Burgers
that's just fucking Steven World(?) for adults

Holy shit they look so... I can't even explain it. They look nothing like they did in Baseketball.

This. What the fuck.

and which award winning show do you write?

They just need to satirize liberals.

I enjoy the serialised format tbqh. Though the finales tend to be let downs.

>((((((awards))))))

They're making an excuse to not satirize him. You know why? because they are no bullshit motherfuckers who make offensive jokes all the time.

They probably FUCKING LOVE Trump. They can't tell anyone or their show would be torpedoed.

they make more money than us

Aired Once
Aired Once

Pussy Park

But then they would be attacking their new califag friends.

They think it's better to just step on the people that you come from instead.

That's actually quite dangerous... Satire is a great weapon against the political.

matt stone is looking more Jewish every years

>trump winning is why the last of of the last season was utter shit compared to the first half and even last season
>its also why fractured but whole got delayed, as they have to rewrite so much.

glad to see em get btfo just like everyone else assuming hillary had it in the bag.

Who?

I think they geniuanly don't like trump but are just pulling this shit because most of their audience does

>Steven World
I think you mean universe but by what margin are they even alike?
Steven Universe is Genderstudies Animated
Bob's burgers is a vague ethnicity, workingclass family trying to get by the day because their landlord (((Fischoeder))) is one hell of a jew

That will never happen now.

Best stuff, they guys are even funny in real life.

10/10 watching south park.

He jewed himself.
She isn't even pretty and has saggy tits.

>be rich
>marry the exact same kind of disgustsing woman you would have married as a poorfag.

All of my why ?

Rewatch it bro. I just started from season 1 again and it still gets me.

One of the best shows of all time, I tell you h'wat

The edge masters have become the cuck masters

It's not funny, never was, Trump is making a joke of the US with aggressive posturing towards our long standing allies. Go to bed, you edgelord teen.

Let Cuck Park rest, you bastards! Stop defiling the corpse and let it be buried, show's been dead for about 10 seasons. Even way in the first seasons the subtle bluepills can be seen anyway, I just shouldn't have (((tolerated))).

Fucking libshits, why do they have to own everything I like only to ruin it later? Did TV higher-ups knew back then they were a pair of atrophied balls so they kept the jews in the business? Sure surprised me how one is a true cuck, nigglet wife's son and all.

I knew they did that, but it was the occassional reference with the earlier episodes still having their own original plotline and the charatcers being themselves rather than stand-ins.

The show turned sour when episodes started to be built entirely upon pop references just like family guy

How much money are we putting down for the kid she is pregnant with is a nigger baby

Sup Forums is satire

we are a board of peace

everything i post here is for ebin maymays Mr FBI

Nice show, is comfy and Tina is a fresh character.

>tfw not smart enough to satirize Donald Trump

They are mad that Trump won.

They honestly though Hilary would win.

This is why the new formula for their episodes sucks.
Exactly. The punchline was that Garrison was going to lose.

The entire thing fell apart in the end and instead of taking it like men and continuing with Mr.Garrison as President making the Ironic twist funny and something to laugh about they are running off to their play.

Notice how they state in the article the Mormons now use them as ad space and they "Don't care cause Mormons are nice n stuff"

The reason the guy who played Chef left was because they made fun of Scientology and he said "No, fuck you guys. You are being assholes."

>"There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins," the 63-year-old soul singer and outspoken Scientologist said."

>"Religious beliefs are sacred to people, and at all times should be respected and honored," he continued. "As a civil rights activist of the past 40 years, I cannot support a show that disrespects those beliefs and practices."

foxnews.com/story/2006/03/13/voice-chef-quits-outh-park.html

>Stone told The AP he and co-creator Trey Parker "never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begin."

Now I can understand this statement. It holds true with South Park "Family Guy" episode where they defend Family Goy showing a picture of Muhammad.

But know whats really funny?

THE BANNED EPISODES WHERE MUHAMMAD RUNS AROUND IN A BEAR COSTUME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/200_(South_Park)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201_(South_Park)

These guys are basically Randy Marsh and Gerald Broflovski.

Statistics show that white male/black female have the lowest divorce rate. I guess they ran the numbers. Sure, you could use your money to buy something pretty to look at. But even Johnny Depp and George Clooney have faced ugly divorces. That's an awful lot to spend on a living decoration--may I suggest a houseplant. If they're smart, they'll have their own kids through donor eggs/surrogate. That's a little bit offensive to the black woman, but if she's already got a kid there's not much to complain about.

A bit too jewy for me m8

Wow, not even I'm as fashion-dyslexic as Trey Parker.

Good bait.

That shit is still on? Fuck, it's like 1999 all over again.

You can't fool me, that's obviously Chris.

>They are mad that Trump won.
hmmm, they are kinda alt-right themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=sCq3K2O8htw

crypto-alt right of course

This show is the ultimate plebfilter, if you still watch this show after the age of 20 i have NO respect for you.

I guess they've finally become old. A shame.

This was 5 years ago. Shit changes.

They were Colorado libertarians originally, but they haven't lived here for many many years. Now they do that LA thing.

Also, didn't Utah overwhelmingly vote for Trump? What happened to Trump voters being racists and Mormons being super nice? What's the deal with that narrative?

Kind of true which means they should portray him asthe best president ever.

Fak.

under rated.

Double fug.

the serialisation was tolerable except the last season where they didnt even bother giving each episode a contained story

Is satirical humor the only thing they know how to do?

https://
cytu.
be/r/SKETTIfactory

>(case in point, Garrsion's character is completely tossed aside to be a Trump stand-in.)
that's completely wrong, though

you remind me of leftists who think being loud and going on a rant makes them correct

I thought Portlandia did a pretty good job with that actually

Despite the actors all being turbocucks I still really enjoyed Silicon Valley

it's true, it just flew over your head.
the reality is that trump is so outside the norm, he's satirized everywhere, making reality a satire.
real humourists then don't have material because satire works through exaggeration. it can't be done when the perception of the subject (Trump) is already overblown