Machete-wielding man shot in the stomach at the Louvre as he attacked screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4187460/Lovre-evacuated-Paris.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38853841
thingsicantsay.com/keeping-the-kids-busy-exploding-paint-bombs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hay mein can u get me sum speghatti at jellybee pa?

praise kek

>french refugees so poor they cant afford guns
damn that sucks

Was it a FAMAS?

special delivery coming right up!

Get fucked muzzie

>He was shouting 'Allahu Akbar' - Arabic for 'God is the greatest' - according to the Paris prefect, and reportedly had paint bombs in his backpack.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38853841

You got to get mutti Merkel on the fucking frogs asses, it's fucking ridiculous that the rapefugees can't enrich the french properly.

The fucks a paint bomb

What is that gun and why it has a gigantic handle on top.

Has CNN determined a motive yet?

Yes, trump provoked him.

Bomb that painths the walls with your, and nearby persons, remains

That poor far-right Christian conservative would-be killer.

I'd expect it to be a bomb used in paintball matches. Kind of fitting when you attack a place full of painting.

he was upset about the mona lisa smile. or he read too much dan brown. but deftly not islam. not allah. not jihad.

Praise kek

Who packs a paint bomb is someone who is going to strike against western cultural treasures

Sierously, french military coup when? Charles de Gaulle/Napolean reincarnation when?

They already have 100k soldiers already deployed across the country. Is the french army cucked with Liberals/Muzzies/Blacks? Would French Africans fight against the Muslims in a potential civil war? Let me know Frenchies.

something for the kids duh!

thingsicantsay.com/keeping-the-kids-busy-exploding-paint-bombs/

Then why did he start with the machetie attack? The place is patrolled by the military, he knew he'd get shot

It's a FAMAS F1, the handle is a hand cover for the cocking lever.

She looks so soulless yet so beautiful at the same time

He probably hoped to hurt people and fuck up some christian cultural icons.

It's the only place in Paris where white people still exist

Sorry frogs you're not safe enough to protect those works of art. America is on its way to librerate

What did they mean by this?

Get on our level.

We got fucking grunts, many from the Legion, directly in the streets, and it's proven itself effective several times (they were not there until the big atacks occured).

It's not like terrorist run in the streets unattended by hundreds..

Let me give (You) a quick rundown :

French army is in majority black or muslim. You know it, I know it, everybody know it. Look at the recruitment posters, ask yourself who is the poorest category of French more likely to enroll, and I'm not talking about navy or air force.

Out military training vonsist no more in a defense scenario against a foreign enemy (ussr) they now vonsist solely of civil war scenarios like "retaking an area controllee by a militia". Switzerland military exercises even include that option of a rogue french region.

Our generals have acknowledged the fact that our army is not prepared to a civil war. Not enough soldiers and more importantly not enough white soldiers. The war in Lybia and Mali completly depleted our ammunition stock, less than 50% of our helicopters are operationals, tanks are just a pile of rust.

They thought about a scenario called War Plan Ronces (Thorn in english) where every single soldier will act as a drill sergeant. The objective is to train 3-6 millions soldiers in less than a month and secure some areas.

Google "Plan Ronces"

Let me ask you a quick question...

Do you have oil? And do you need someone to come get it for you...

(wink wink) (wink wink)

Mummy?

What's she doing in France?

>dur was it famas?
stfu up u fucking retard