Japan opened the border, we accept 300refugees as first step

>Japan accept 300 refugees as first step.

I hope this changed this shit society.

This sick society need to be changed or it will just decline and decline agian and again.

I hope Japanese notice that diversity can be our strength

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When you are one of the 300 rapefugees and dont realize you're currently on a secluded archepalego home to the most racist xenophobic group of people on the planet

Nice try Muhammad

GENETIC DAMAGE DETECTED IN SECTOR Z

>plannig to move to japan and live a comfy and traditional live with a qt 3.14 nip
>arrive and there are already tons of shitskins due to liberal nip

Don't worry anons i'll fix it. Reconquista genes activate !

Rip Japan, wish you guys were still cool.

do you think it's all the same guy or it's just a meme that various people using japanese proxies like to act out

One autist.

good job japan

fuck you drumpf

It's a bit of both. Just some faggot English teacher that thinks he is funny

You're technically brown so stay out of Japan. Actually, even if you are white, stay out.

go back to sleep cunt we both have to work 16 hours tomorrow, the worst is they date the women here who are let down by us men, so good for them desu

You didn't rebuild Hiroshima by accepting refugees.

I noticed recently that Japanese girls have jungle fever? Whenever I would visit Tokyo it would always be Jap and nigger couples everywhere. I even had a friend that was dating her 4th nigger and had 2 kids already. How fucking dumb is this generation?

6'2'' pink nipples brown hair light brown eyes white skin so white that everyone exclaims "HURR DURR take some sunshine bro", imagine how white it is.

Its already decided im leaving the shithole west will turn into and go live in traditional monocultural japan

Sorry I meant to say friends daughter. I used to live in Chiba, but now I go back and forth twice a year for work.

they better all be females friendo or you're cucked

Can't wait to see the news articles about how 3000 bicycles were stolen in a day.

Source? Fake and gay.

BROWNO PIGGU GO HOMU

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU FUCK YOU

if you leave the west, to Japan you are only inflicting what you hate about Europe onto them. Do not curse them with multiculturalism, embrace your homeland brother.

>be in 2015
>accept 27 refugees
>arrest 2 of them for rape
>such strength, much wow

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

Can I have a qt Japanese waifu plz?

T: Korean diaspora

>300
Thats nothing.

Fuck off proxy kike

please keep japan pure

thread number 5

>The Japanese government is expected to accept Syrian refugee international students and their families for a total of 300 people in five years from this year. International students can accompany their spouses and children, and their families are also paid a living allowance. After completing study abroad, you do not necessarily need to return home, and in fact it will open the way to settle down with your family.
>Indonesian refugees exceeding 10,000 people from the latter half of the 1970s until 2005, and 123 people from a total of 123 people since the beginning of Myanmar refugee came to Japan as a collective refugee acceptance measure of a specific country.
>Utilize the technical cooperation system of the International Cooperation Organization (JICA) and accept 20 international students each year. Syrian refugees fled to Lebanon and Jordan. Based on the family composition of the general family of Syria, JICA estimates that the acceptance number for 5 years will be 300 people. This summer, the first 20 people and family will visit Japan.
>In May last year, the Japanese government announced that it will accept 150 Syrian refugees in five years, using JICA framework and Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry of Government Scholarship Foreign Study Program (10 people a year). As a chairman of the summit meeting of the seven major countries (G7) (Ise Shima Summit), we have been pursuing recruitment of international students and selection of overseas students with the aim of appealing positively to refugee problems.

>150 Syrian students (refugees) in five years
>in 5 years

sage in all fields

NATO and US make refugees and we have to deal with it
Just stop making refugees

Where were you when Japan followed in France's footsteps?

Rest in piss in piss Nippon.

300 refugees. Too many.

What about stopping being a cuck, stopping making daily around thirty threads about how 'JAPAN SUCKS OMG REE DDDDX' and moving the fuck out instead of fucking up your own country?