If I told you Jennifer Anniston is a man...

If I told you Jennifer Anniston is a man, you'd probably say there's no way - she's way too passable compared to the average tranny. But what if I told you that's because, unlike the average tranny, her parents decided for her that she would transition from the day she was born.

What if they began hormone treatment when she literally still an infant? And raised her as a tranny girl her whole life? Not even the most liberal progressive parents we hear about these days are willing to go that far. Satanists, however...

Who knows how passable the results would be? Who knows how many secret elite/Satanic trannys are already among us, or for how long this has been going on. youtube.com/watch?v=5pA6uAQDyos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6bxP1FvDNI
youtube.com/watch?v=WhAzssBuUKE
youtube.com/watch?v=5pA6uAQDyos
youtube.com/watch?v=9kMIxmFJOS8
youtube.com/watch?v=gOevhrb01V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 3 minutes into this video
does this guy have any kind of proof?

now he's calling the whole female cast of friends trannies

where's the proof, guy?

The proof's in the pudding my man. I didn't believe it at first either but the more I watched the better I could see the man-ishness in her face. And the same goes for all the other people he does videos on (there are many). There's one model who looked hot when she was young, then he showed pics of her now and oh my fucking god... I think it's somewhere in this one: youtube.com/watch?v=Q6bxP1FvDNI

I think the reason it's hard to conceptualize them as not being tranny at first is because we have all been conditioned to the point we barely recognize true male and female forms nowadays, at least less-so in regards to celebrities.

We're on page 10...

not buying it
call me a pragmatist but I need actual evidence.

Are you saging or is this autosaging?

I'd still hit that

Laughable, but you'll find people stupid and/or mentally ill enough to believe it.

>OLD HAGS are fucking ugly
Oh, wow, that's amazing. How could you figure out such a thing?

Still hot tho

>Horrible Bosses
>We're the Millers

Goddamn.

>Autosaging intensifies

Well in the examples I've seen there is clearly an element of ugliness that goes far beyond the typical effects aging has on women (real women).

she's just greek, they have strong features.

They are all over the place.

would explain the horrible smelling vag 2bh

Ban makeup and plastic surgery

I'd smash her boipucci

Sage Jennifer Trannyston threads
Hide Jennifer Trannyston threads

youtube.com/watch?v=WhAzssBuUKE
Royal family trannies. I found this one particularly compelling.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5pA6uAQDyos

Listen man you seem like an upstanding, rational guy. Do you have a link to the video where it states ALL or nearly all presidents + their "women" were trannies. Was amazing stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kMIxmFJOS8
Is this it? It's in a tab but I haven't watched it yet.

wtf is this shit?

go to /x/ where you belong

How is this in any way paranormal? At least learn the rules if you're going to be a rulefag. Also, hide threads you don't like. Sup Forums ain't your safespace.

REALLY makes YU think

>every woman with masculine features is a man now

Jesus fucking christ. Just call her ugly and let's leave it at that.

A global hollywood conspiracy
Does it belong in a board about Politics, or Paranormal?

hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=gOevhrb01V8

>A global hollywood conspiracy
>Does it belong in a board about Politics, or Paranormal?
Politics, obviously. Are you implying all conspiracies are inherently somehow paranormal? In that case you're arguing the Jewish conspiracy should be banned too. No more posting Jews on Sup Forums or it's a ban! I'm sure the Jews would love that.

It's time to go to elementary school and learn female anatomy.

No, but shit like this and Flat Earth needs to stay out.

You have to go back.

>off by one
What did kek mean by this

Would fuck even if secret Satan tranny

You can't discriminate, though. Technically speaking. That makes you a hypocrite.

MFW people try to spread these BS conspiracies to try to discredit all the real shit out there like Pizzagate

NICE BOIPUCCI

Shilling is intense in this threat. R E A L L Y M A K E S Y A T H I N K

is this your way of redpilling us on what's been going on with Chloe the past year?

>Jennifer Anniston is a man
hot

Satan is hot

>what is sarcasm
everything goes above your heads don't it ameritards?

who the fuck cares

sage

Yeah, (((they))) have tried that before and nature said a simple, 'no'.

Take your disinfo elsewhere.

No, you still belong on a cross.

It would explain why she never had kids.

a lot of shilling for a silly thread. Is OP on to something?

The level of shitposting......HAHA

Trumpcucks dont have the mental capacity for sarcasm.

American Conservatives are the butt of a joke they will never get. You can't help but feel pity for the poor bastards. As a yankee with a 6 figure salary though it's strangely satisfying to see your state prosper decade after decade while "red america" suffers like the bitches they are. I try to have a bleeding heart but considering how much hatred they have for us "libtards" I now quite enjoy watching their incomes shrink and their communities crumble while ours thrive.

>what if

What if you're retarded and you don't even know it?

>she's just greek, they have strong features.

Yeah like my Tongue up her ass

> (OP)
>It's time to go to elementary school and learn female anatomy.
If only they gave you the Red Pill Quick Rundown
instead of the Commie Agenda 21 BS they be shilling

>Skepticism = shilling
Take your dildo out of your ass leaf