Threadly reminder trump is still using the NSA surveillance state

This is why right wingers are insincere:

>Obama uses the NSA surveillance state
"Impeach obama!!!!"

>Trump uses the exact same thing and appoints a person who openly said he wants to assassinate Edward snowden as the head of the CIA
"Nah surveillance state is okay XD fuck privacy :3"

this

>All Trump supporters are the same person

you shills are so retarded an oblivious.
Barack Hussein Osama expanded surveillance and absolutely DESTROYED any illusion anyone has about privacy and expanded the power of the NSA to the CIA and FBI
Dems have been exposed for being anti-american jihadists and their is nothing you can do about it but continue to waste 10s of millions of dollars for your brainwashed drones to hangout on autistic basket weaving forums.
You should just kill yourself

I never said that, and I'm a right winger. Stop using kike tactics on my board.

you're right, lemme just dismantle the surveillance state real quick, ok done.

thanks merchant, you truly are my greatest ally

Jews really aren't some scary force hidden in shadows, they're fucking shady snake oil salesmen

the smart among us dont use the internet the same ways post-snowden leaks
sounds like you havent been and are deathly afraid

>implying I gave a fuck about anything other than keeping Hillary out of office
kys

CIA =/= NSA

But yeah trumps stance on surveillance is worrying

I know, I got ripped off by one as a teenager. I know all about the merchants and their shekel-seeking ways.

To be fair, controlled opposition is pretty shady, and merchants do it all the time. Same with pretending to be white.

This is why anyone complaining about surveillance is insincere:
>Surveillance is not good
"The gubmint can't do this"
>Install software on their phones that track them all the time
"Cool app bro"

>CIA =/= NSA
not after obama, retard faggot

you sure have moved the conversation forward with this insightful remark
>NO U AND ALSO KILL URSELF
more of the best and brightest coming out to tell us that the boots actually taste really good

He will be using it on democrats though. Which is fine with me. I want them destroyed

threadly reminder that Sup Forums has no values and is giddy like schoolchildren now that they think they have the chance to do all the things they complained about the left doing

It's the great picture, thank you, goy.

This is the one issue I vehemently disagreed with every candidate on. They all want it; too much power to get rid of.

That and the fact that the NSA isn't going anywhere, anytime soon, or ever.

You keep telling yourself that kiddo.

This is 1 of the biggest things I dislike about trump. it's unconstitutional.

Nobody gives a fuck about 1 exiled former NSA contractor. He is literally shitposting from Mars at this point. He has already blow his load and Obama copped most of the jizz.

Obama wrecked the publics trust in the three letter agencies. Now they believe anyone anywhere can and will be black-bagged.

The NSA has an enormous data centre filled with petabytes of worthless text messages that nobody's ever going to look at. It would take hundreds of full-time employees a month of 9-5 work to go through one person's call history to check if they were a terrorist speaking in secret code.

The NSA doesn't know anything about you, or your private details. It isn't possible.

What it is, however, is a big waste of money that could be spent on something useful, like a big, beautiful wall.

A

Welcome to politics.

>it's OK when the liberals do it!
>it's OK when conservatives do it!

Most people are smarmy hypocrites who care more about having their guy win elections than actually picking competent individuals.