Could he get any more based?

Could he get any more based?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58936c19e4b06f344e406b78?
history.com/news/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-lincoln-slavery-and-emancipation
timeanddate.com/holidays/us/national-freedom-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He honored Shaun King?

>honoring a white man's accomplishmen's
>who preferred the "company" of men

WHITE MAN AINT FREED DA SLAVES, WE FREED OURSELF! OUR VOICE COULD HYPMATIZE DEM CRACKAS WE JUSS WAITED 150 YEAR OR SO WE FELT SORRY DEM WHITE CRACKA LIVIN IN DA CAVES WHILE WE BUILT DIS COUNTRY

kek

So Shaun King?

Article
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58936c19e4b06f344e406b78?

Argentina, you are now white.

A true right hand man.

I think on black History Month it's also important to learn about all the folk in America that have had to deal with them.

Niggers belong in camps.

Camp Crystal Lake?

>Honour Lincoln for freeing the slaves.
>OMG YOU FUCKING RACIST, DIE.
Is anybody else already hard as diamonds imagining the mid-terms and next elections? Dems are gonna collapse just by being associated with this pettiness and the rioting.

Lincoln did more for blacks than they ever did for themselves.

Oh sorry, I forgot the blacks freed themselves.

To be fair to Pence, whites have shaped black history way more than any black.

Talking about black history without whites is like talking about dog history without humans.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

He honored Abe Lincoln, one of the biggest reasons why niggers still aren't slaves.

mike "shock'em" pence the fucking electric bantmaster
Top jej

If things continue the way they are I really believe there might not be a functional Democratic party to counter Trump and the GOP by 2020.

"Black history" doesn't exist, so what choice did he have

not one of the biggest, the biggest

like 70% of americans were indifferent to slavery and didnt give a fuck if people had slaves or not based on surveys from then

They seem to be doing everything they can to destroy themselves.
>Oh hey, we lost the election, losing key blue states.
>We're down to our lowest levels since about Civil War times.
>Let's double down on what we were already doing.
>Let's also not only refuse to condemn, but actively PRAISE people rioting, setting fires, and beating people's heads in with shovels for daring to invite a conservative speaker to a university.
They're going to become nothing but a minor party at this rate.

>february is black history month
That's why it's 28 days long, niggers stole the last two days

>implored the vice president to become better acquainted with the achievements of black men and women
>tfw they would never have had the right to achieve without Lincoln
>mfw February should be Lincoln month

Am I blind or are only about 5 of those actually black.

That is offensive now?
What the fuck liberals.

Pence honestly looks like a fucking cowboy from a spaghetti western.

>Lincoln
Lincoln was a tyrant.
Ron Paul, who you have pictured, says as much.

Pence is Master level troll...

He has actually gotten black people to attack him for honoring the man that freed the slaves.

Imagine if Obama made the same, or a similar tweet... Nobody would bat an eye because he is "black."

>American Government Education

>Do better
Is that even possible at this point? My sides are already in orbit

fucking KEK

Are any of these people even black? I feel like putting quotes around "black" gives it a sarcastic feel.
>can't take it seriously

>Do better.

no fuck off

Merry Christmas is also kinda offensive to them since it's not """"""""'inclusive"""""""""

I kek'd tony

spot on

Why is he always so smug. Fucking Pence is bad ass

>Lincoln freed the slaves
This activate my almonds so hard.
Why do people on this board who claim to be so awakened just regurgitate everything they learned in school?

>Sup Forums is a bunch of shitskins larping as white supremacists
>blm is a bunch of white people larping as negroes
What did we mean by this

You guys remember when Obama was larping as if he was the second coming of Lincoln?

Wait, now I'm confused... So honouring women by anointing Bruce Jenner woman of the year is a good thing, but honouring a white guy for BHM is a bad thing?

They're ALL mixed race. The broader/narrower nose make them look more or less black but they're all mixed. Booker T's mother fucked the neighbor- a white man and gave birth to him, his grandchildren still look mixed too, see pic.

>black H I S T O R Y month
>Pence highlights something from black H I S T O R Y that was very positive and important, possibly the biggest most important even in black H I S T O R Y
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>WHY DIDN'T HE PRAISE SOME NIGGER!

What the fuck is their problem?
Is freeing slaves part of black history or not?

It's almost like ''black history month'' has nothing to do with black history. It's almost like it's a nigger worship and propaganda month.

forgot to add pic...

>Lilly Workneh
>work
>nah

>history.com/news/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-lincoln-slavery-and-emancipation
Really activates my almonds

Shaun King?

what in the fuck is this. I guarantee if any of these people committed a mass shooting they would be called white.

>Lincoln: "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."
What did he mean by this?

Abe was in favor of sending them back to Africa. Shame that didn't happen.

Hahahhaha I could fucking honestly hear that from a nigger and not even be surprised.

I'm grateful for slavery really because it allowed me yo be born in a first world country where I'll never have to worry about food or water, can live in a home with electricity and heating, never have to worry about a warlord enslaving me or murdering me, and I'm less likely to get HIV as long as I'm not a degenerate

He did what he had to to save the Union.

based time traveller

>black History Month
>Lincoln Mentioned as a big part of that history

This triggers the left

Seriously? Can please I get a quotation on that?

Not being sarcastic.

>Benji Shapiro wearing a maga cap
Is he /ourlittleboy/ now?

You need to go back.

savage and cunning banter

Are they just ASSUMING Abe's ethnicity?

Haha nice meme brah!

>do better
I can't. Pence is leagues from me.

>le epic rage comic
How new are you?

fuck off 9gag

kill yourself mike.

How's 6th grade going m8?

faggot

I'm just fucking asking. I want to know if he really DID say that. Every time someone asks a question suddenly it's some random slur.

first day on Sup Forums?

Are you fucking 9?

>all these people not getting pure unadultered australian shitposting
Here's a (You), m8.

sweet comic have a like :D

What's his name again?

take my upboat damn it!

oh wow where'd you come from, ifunny?

Trump rubbed off onto him. I remember when I wasn't a fan in he beginning of him but this just solidified my support.

He knew what this tweet was going to do LOL

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

>Objective facts
>Jewish people run most of the slaving companies and boats and lobbied for slavery
>An old White President ordered the end of slavery
>African Americans in the 21st century remember the oppression against them by white people

You sir gotta go back to eddit

literally 9gag tier

Why?

leave

back to facebook

kek.

Im laughing so hard right now!
The only one that is acctually black is the bitch nigger down-right, even Obama is half white

>Black and white pictures
>"Hurr durr, they're light skinned mulattos"

You dumbass, Booker Washington was black as shit.

Happy cake day!111!!1!!!11!!1 :D :D :D

KEk

ayyyyy lmao

Top kek

>>/r/The_Donald

Except what he actually honored, was the correct observation on that day... National Freedom Day was recognized before Black History Month became a thing.

timeanddate.com/holidays/us/national-freedom-day

No he really tried to. He wasn't the first either.

you should look up the history of Liberia (its capital Monrovia is even named after US president Monroe). basically they wanted to set up a colony and send all negroes to there.

>people using shitty 9gag may mays
This board is dead.

If all earthly power were given to me […] my first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia

October 16, 1854, a speech at Peoria, Illinois (transcribed after the fact by Lincoln himself),

>rage comic
Underage b&