>standing outside
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Of5cgecGIhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell them I do not want any.
Shut door.
Lock door.
Call the police if they refuse to leave.

I'm not interested, have a nice day.

>drop pants
>I am your father now

"We are the Minutemen, are you interested in signing up to help decide the fate of our dear nation? Oh, you're just going to sit browsing memes and slide threads designed to minimise Sup Forums's productivity? Nevermind then, but follow us on Twitter @theminutemenUSA anyway!"

Former Mormon
Former missionary

I would probably invite them in and tell them I'm not interested in the church, Maybe if they're nice, I'd offer them some food or something. But that's it.

Being a missionary was completely awful. Everybody was a dick to you no matter how nice you were. Absolutely the worst time of my life. Glad it's over.

Call the cops on them

is over there friend.

invite him inside to fuck my frog

>collared shirt, tie and backpack
that ruffles my autism

religion is political m8 calm down

asked them is it true at white guys have huge dicks

this is not a discution or something. if you wanted a religion thread you should have made a question or something like that. something to debate about, not some lazy ass shit post

Play along, Mormon girls are hot a shit.

Former missionary
Current Mormon.

This. Being a missionary was rough. The people who would just even offer us a cup of water on a hot day even if they wanted nothing to do with the LDS church were godsends.

Sometimes in 100+ degree weather I'd knock on a door just for a cup of water.

if you were looking for a legit political discussion, Sup Forums isnt the right place. Sup Forums is 90% shitpost/meme/bait, so this thread has every right to be here

>How do you react?

>lived in DC for 10 years
>traffic is always backed up by the Mormon temple
>move to St. Louis
>traffic is always backed up by the Mormon temple

Why do you fuckers cause so much traffic

AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU THE MOST AMAZING BOOK

politely tell them that i'm not interested, and offer them each a bottle of water before sending them on their way. mormons are fairly decent people, and i have no problem with them.

>Price
Oh that's my surname, you're not a child I bastard'd are you?

Gotta go learn secret stuff brah.

hi guys wanna l;earn about the jews?

DING DONG'S GONNA DONG

Welcome them in, offer water and discuss. I actually know what my faith and church teach. I enjoy discussion and debate (real discussion, not insulting). We can all learn from healthy discussion.

Come inside. Let me pour you a drink.

I ask them to explain their secret planet and what its all about. Works every time.

"Either of you twink sluts any good at suckin' dick?"

Ideally while wearing only boxers and reaching down to grab your dick through your shorts while looking thrm dead in the eyes.

You guys saw my craigslist add? Great my wife is upstairs you don't mind if I watch do you?

>We believe that Jesus didn't not resurrect in his body to just shed it after a few days
>It logically follows that he is physically somewhere.
>we have this small book called the pearl of great price. In it, Moses describes god's creation and the universe (among other things)
>He named the location of God's dwelling, called Kolob, and that's what you probably heard about.
>It's not a secret because it's in our publicly published books. I can give you a copy if you like.
Them either set up a time that we can come back and give them the PoGP, probably along with the Book of Mormon and D&C, or lead into "revelation" which is our first lesson and ask if we could come in and talk about it

KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=Of5cgecGIhg

If Mormon:
Tell them I'm a Jehovah's Witness.

If Jehovah Witness:
Tell them I'm a Mormon.

If Baptist:
Tell them I'm Catholic.

If Catholic:
Tell them I'm Agnostic.

The last 2 will only bother you if you actually go to a "service" and fill out that little thingy with your actual information.

Welcome friends, try some of these tiny little red pills, they are good for you.

Let them in, hear them out and have a lively discussion

It's not like I'm compelled to join there religion just by hearing them out or anything

Welcome, fellow White males of high moral stature. Please - come inside. I will provide you with some coffee and a keen ear to hear your message.

Be polite. Tell them i am christian and happy with ot.
Wish em a nice day.

I don't think they drink caffeine so if you're not trying to offend them...no coffee.

I hope you look forward to your reassignment to Rwanda, boys. :^)

Just water, then. After all I am here to listen to what they have to say. If they are taking the time to go house to house, the message must be pretty important to them.

The very least I could do is be polite and welcoming.

Kind of how I feel. They get treated like crap enough. I can at least give them a chance to rest and give both sides a chance to understand each other more. There's enough hatred going around.

"I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to come speak with me about something you feel strongly about, however I'm very comfortable with my spirituality as it is and I don't want to waste your time. If you'd like to come in and chat about something else, we can do that."

I like your style, 'murica-bro. You are welcome in my house anytime.

Ooooh now this is a good plan.
You can even mix some scripture in.

> 2 Nephi 10:3 Wherefore, as I said unto you, it must needs be expedient that Christ—for in the last night the angel spake unto me that this should be his name—should come among the Jews, among those who are the more wicked part of the world; and they shall crucify him—for thus it behooveth our God, and there is none other nation on earth that would crucify their God.

Actually makes a lot more sense since I wandered into Sup Forums than it did when I first read it.

I get a fare amount of them and while I'm not a big fan or Mormonism but I don't hate these guys. I'm very frank about not being interested in converting but if I have food or tea made I will be hospitable and offer them some. Sometimes they take it sometimes they don't but I think they're usually just happy someone wasn't a jerk to them.

Why would they present themselves before I even opened the door?