Drumpf is literally destroying everything America stands for!

Drumpf is literally destroying everything America stands for!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gyOz4NSRh9g
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-19/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-18/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as it's not cuck Christianity I'm fine

America has always been a Christian nation, people with a memory that can go back further than 8 years knows that.

I'm an atheist and I would be horrified if any religion other than Christianity (including atheism) became our nations religious identifier.

Trump is the most openly atheist politician we've ever had, though.

Christianity > Islam

you know it's true. and no im not a christ cuck i'm not religious and am a gay.

usa stands for obese burgers, sjw and wars around the globe.

i would love to see some change

That would at least solidify the inherent fallacy of the US
>We came here for religious freedom!
>Now obey our religion!

Athiests need to say that more often. Tired of them acting like christians wanting to end late term abortions is worse than sharia law

i'm an apathiest
I used to be an athiest but really that's not a happy life when you constantly want to shove it down peoples throat

Hey, at least it beats having the Holohaux as your state religion.

What religious law? There are no special laws in Christianity.

Protestant whites came here for religious freedom. Not Tanned Germans of the Il-bombvest sect

Really makes you think. picture related

This. Sam Harris is good on this topic, he explains why religions can be objectively categorised below or above eachother and atheists should not treat them all equally.

I wish Trunp would go full crusade. But the sad fact is he's a 90s democract with a taste for adultry so I doubt it.

this guy gets it

The idea that we came here for religious freedom is exaggerated. The founders were against a state sponsored church like the Church of England, but the vast majority of immigrants came here for economic opportunities.

Fedora tipper here. Christianity is good for society. Every great civilization in the last 2000 years has been Christian. Islam has only ever created jihadism and ruined societies.

Great points guys, really made by ovens heat.

Can someone please explain what in Christianity is anything like Sharia

No one noticed that OP is a filthy hohol shill?

Maybe cherrypicked passages from the Old Testament?

>>We came here for religious freedom!
Who said that? Some Marxist dipshit professor? The original pilgrims might have came here for "religious freedom", but the Founding Fathers were mostly Christian. The pilgrims and the founders are not the same people.

Damn, as a polyamorous disabled black transwoman, I really wanted it to be sharia.

>sharia in germany
>nobody gives a shit because religion of peace

>fake news about some kind of christian-themed sharia with trump
>"wow like wow this is so bigoted I can't even..."

What happend to the separation of church and state?
Looks like America isn't first world, no different to Saudi arabia.

(((((((((Washington Post)))))))))

He's upholding the 10 Commandments. Oh my GAWD!

Russian leftover can't handle the constant win.

Have fun with Martin athiest cuckboii

fellow atheist here, i agree 100%

Christianity, Buddhism and even Shintoism would be acceptable to me.

Buddhism might even be better than Christianity since everyone here sins all the time and is fat.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gyOz4NSRh9g

Red pilled af

you mean everything retards throw tantrums over.
Trump is saving western civilization

trumpsades when?

>Trump is literally destroying everything Liberals stands for!
Fixed

Are they really going to pretend Trump is in any way religious after article upon article trying to convince the Christian right that he's a Godless heathen?

The fucking nerve of these """""people""""

YES I have dreamed of this. FUCK YES FOUNDING MASON FATHERS BTFO!

>Founding fathers were mostly Christian.
No. They were mostly deists at best. Of course there were christians in the group, it was the top European religion. However to say they were mostly christian is insulting to the great minds who created this country through strife and trial and error.

>founding fathers
>christian
Did you actually pass history....or?

Do I get to keep my head under Christian law?

We came not to get killed. You literally had to be Protestant to get elected in most states when this country was founded. It was LITERALLY in the different state constitutions, so the idea that it's incompatible with the country's constitution is wrong.

>not Kek theocracy
Wtf I hate trump now

Gotta push a narrative, son.

Spanish were Christian
French were Christian
Germans were Christian
Irish
Italians
Hell,you could even say black slaves

Chinese weren't and the Jewish migration didn't happen until later.

It's been a Christian population the majority of the time.

>""""""people"""""""
>(((people)))

Fixd

So Jews?

>America has always been a Christian nation,

Christian & occultist nation

I'm watching the House of Representatives shit on cspan and one of the speakers showed a picture of a muzzie infant and said "Isn't this cute? Accept refugees because infants exist" kek kek kek kek kek kek

The president can't bring religious law to the country

Why do these fuckers go hyperbolic it's literally unconstitutional for the us to be theocratic

Not forcing private entities to do things AGAINST their free will isn't religious law it's the right and moral thing to do

This

Wow, this is what happens when you learn everything you know from family guy.

The founding fathers led every meeting with like an hour long prayer, they refeeence God and Christianity in almost everyone of their major documents, and literally 98% were church going christians. There was a SMALL handful of deists, like one or two.

You are the reason the left exists

Nobody said you have to be a Christian Ahmed

Trump knows that degeneracy fells empires. He will bring back traditional values, the same ones we stand for. God bless.

KEK IS REAL SHADILAY

WTF, I love God now.

>they were mostly deists at best

Oh I'm laughin right now you cunt. Jefferson, Franklin, and possibly a few others had such a worldview. The vast majority were protestant, with I believe one Catholic sogning the Constitution. So get fucked with your Bill Maher tier "deist" meme.

Honestly, even as a progressive leftist, I don't understand why you shouldn't be allowed to deny service to anyone. Generally people care more about getting money more than whether or not you fuck other dudes.

If digits confirm, trump will convert to religion of kek (peace)

He's restoring everything America was built on

That, and the Constituion only restricts Congress from establishing religion. Plenty of state governments had official religions and "you must be a baptized Trinitarian Christian to hold office" laws, and for good reason.

Name one thing wrong with Christian law.

Protip: you can't.

In theory a bunch of Bible thumping SCOTUS judges could rule that the 1st Amendment only refers to Christianity when it mentions religion, thus meaning that other religions have no Constitutional protection. It would take more justices than what Trump would be able to appoint though.

Just the oppressive parts. Letting women do as they please with impunity, taking in refugees, keeping your own normal citizens second class, murdering people for being faggots etc. Just the usual I guess.

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-19/
>12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Jesus wants me to cut my balls off. He also wants me to act like a child;

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-18/
>3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
>4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
>5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

Worshiping lolis and wanting to be like them is Christian. We should work and give our money to needy white children.

If I get castrated, that purges me of my degeneracy, right?

>OPINIONS

he's undoing the subversion process. as yuri said, the first step towards doing that is to get the people back onto religion.

Buddhism is the only real universal truth.

Ahah you realize that most of the God shit was added in after the first draft to appease the Americlapper Christcucks right?

Damn

Since you didn't post an archive link I'm just going to say (((May))). I like how people take the word of some lowiq/indoctrinated writer.

Not realizing Trump is on their side.

The first amendment clearly forbids religious laws. Is this one of those fake news?

Trump realizes the only way to defeat islam is to either kill all muslims or empower christianity.

He chose the second option.

That semicolon is pissing me off.

They went there for THEIR religious freedom, not yours Mohamed

This

Wait, what the fuck

>Under god

Nope, just making America great again.

Is the Washington Post seriously surprised it's Christianity and not Sharia law? What the fuck?

Do these libtards even understand what Sharia law means?

>There was a SMALL handful of deists, like one or two.

yeah like George Washington who walked out on communion every Sunday? or Thomas Paine?

these men hated Christianity and some of them openly spoke about it, the rest of them just didn't talk about it but you know they agreed with Paine

America is a Christian and Occultist nation and always was

if it wasn't you wouldn't be seeing egyptian monuments at our capital and occult symbolism in the street layout in DC, the goddess Diana in our harbor in NYC etc etc

Utter bs.

Anyway majority of the constituion can't work anymore.

>chocholland
how does it feel to live in a non-country?

more like dont kill us for our religion

Sounds like fake news to me

Christian Sharia!

>christian law
>don't kill people, respect your minister/rabbi and help your neighbors. Even athiests can be saved!
>sharia law
>do anything incorrect and we will kill you in the worst ways you can imagine

DEUS VULT

CTR is really working the intarwebs today

Fuck you Dumpf

Soros dick up your butt must have started to feel good...

>any religion other than Christianity (including atheism)

b8

go to hui shill

if he doesn't speak german how can he be considered integrated?

Я yкpaїнcький, я нe пpoкci зaзивaлa.

All Christianity is cuck Christianity

This. They were obviously buddhists.

>Christian law = "You're gay? Well, we won't make your wedding cake, let you get married, and we'll patronize you."
>Sharia law = "Kill the gay."

top kek btw

I'm atheist and I say this all the time.

It's impossible with bluepilled people though, they engage in whataboutism right off the bat and dig their heels in. To them evangelicals are as bad as ISIS

I kinda understand why black people hate the "all lives matter" crowd. It deflects away from issues in the black community, like saying "all religions are bad" when talking about the barbarism of Islam