America seems to be on the verge of having a civil war right now. How long before politicians...

America seems to be on the verge of having a civil war right now. How long before politicians, journalists and celebrities will start getting assassinated?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There will be no civil war. Just a couple riots

>America seems to be on the verge of having a civil war right now.

stop watching fake news. Get a map of America.

>civil war
you really dont understand this country, do you?
retard children throwing tantrum in liberal cities is the furthest thing from civil war.
on the other hand, if Hillary were elected...
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

>on the verge of a civil war

lolno

You'd be seeing a lot worse.

A couple of months. Someone already got shot at a Milo event.

>civil war
Not going to happen, white leftists hate guns and niggers can't organize or aim. Also military and LE can't stand leftist bullshit.

Alas.

Then why have so many big American cities turned into no-go zones for conservatives/right-wingers?

Just the nigger ghettos. But they've been no-go zones for whites for decades anyway.

You're more likely to get shot in a nigger neighborhood wearing a Trump hat than you are in a hispanic neighborhood wearing a Trump hat.

Not cities. Maybe tiny sections of cities where you wouldn't find too many conservatives in the first place.

The leftists actually willing to fight are just a vocal minority who have had a lot of media coverage lately due to their antics. By and large, Leftist ideology has fostered weakness and an aversion to violence within its adherents and so in a civil war scenario it would not be able to sustain itself.

>celebrities will start getting assassinated
Based OP.
Confirmed not guzzling cox

cities are no go zones in general

It's not a war until they have infrastructure to back themselve up. CW didn't truly start until the state govts started firing at each other. Right now it's civil disobedience because the system is NOT on antifa's side

>implying Antifa cowards could/would ever fight in a war
You're giving them a lot of credit.

Pretty much this, it's only leftist agitators. The celebrities are on there side so they won't inconvenience them, and they're to incompetent to actually target the gov. The only group of people in the states that had the knowledge and ability to overthrow the gov won the election. You're just witnessing the death throws of the American Progressive movement.

>You're just witnessing the death throws of the American Progressive movement.

This. It's like a fish puffing up to scare the other fish. 2008 was the peak of liberalism. It's been downhill ever since.

forgot pic

Who the fuck is this guy really? Every picture I see him in he's doing some new off the wall meme act, it's kind of hilarious.

>smash the system
>then put in another system that's more powerful
Gee, what could go wrong?

I always thought he was doing satire, but when it comes to libcucks, you can never be sure.

Pretty sure he is, there are some pics where he's obviously goofing around. I still want to know who he is though.