Fuckin THIS, Belgium bro

Underrated.

I want ancap memes to become a reality for the lulz

Queer anarchism

Because it'll only last for one generation

All shit tier edge lord crap.

>anarcho-pacifism

Anarcho Pacifism

Because if I'm already flying one of these gay flags it might as well be the gayest one

/thread

Reminder that Anarcho-primitivism is the only one of these that has ever been tried and it was a resounding success.

Mankind lived by like this for a majority of it's existence. It is the natural state for humans.

anarcho-leafism

I like air conditioning and the internet too much mate

Kekked

>implying you can just forget technology

All of them

On a helicopter

>no Anarcho-Fascism
Nigger, its like you don't even Sup Forums...

Took me a minute

That's a good one, m80

>anarcho-communist

Quite literally the most retarded thing I have witnessed all day. Aren't these the antifa people that say they are anarchist but then proceeded to call the police on people they disagree with?

>anarcho-something
>successful

pick one

/thread

Open-source donations should be spread equally among all contributors for the lifespan of the project.

The same can be said working any job where the lifespan of your contributions outlast your employment.

If I leave an algorithm for an enterprise level application at a fortune 500 corporation I expect to be compensated at least 1%.

This however is never going to happen, so capitalism is here to stay. Now removing influence of government on the economy is not a good approach because there are aspects of government involvement that benefit people just like how there would be benefits for not having government involvement.

We need to walk that balance beam and not lean too far in any direction.

We need to close tax loop holes and return domestic jobs within our geopolitical borders.

This might even mean subdividing the internet by what information is published by where servers are located. Meaning, we'll have to centralize the internet within the borders of the United States all the while maintaining net neutrality.

But if I really had to choose between one of the options in OP's pic.

I'd say anarcho-capitalism.

Don't forget anarcho-individualism
I don't have any spicy memes though.

>Safeguard Homo-Sapiens through 192 000 years and a few mass extinctions
>not successful

No, seriously, we have THE FRESHEST vegetables.

Queer anarchism of course.

>implying you can't

Ancap is, unfortunately, the least retarded of these ideologies

>Anarcho-Fascism
jesus christ how the fuck

Primitivism should not be lumped in with the others

This. Don't associate based Ted's well thought-out ideology with that load of autism just because the name is similar.

Anarcho-capitalism with the option to physically remove human trash, so to speak.

>so, Sup Forums only one can fly

Anarcho Primitivism so I can use my guns to conquer all of the retards with sticks

Well, anarcho-capitalism is an actual anarchy where everybody do whatever the fuck they want, including respecting the NAP.

Anarchy is temporary, anyway, it's pointless to invent "anarchistic" systems.

Where's Anarcho-Statism?

You are, unfortunately, the most retarded of these posters

And your vegetables are shit, I mean seriously, they taste like water in the best case.

Anarcho-lolism. Only qt lolis allowed, plus some guy to please them because yuri is shit and they do need to procreate new lolis before they get too old.

>AnCap
> "I wish NullSec in Eve were IRL"

Ancap. We're flying to deep space baby. Where we're going we don't need roads.

Just for you.

AnCap > AnCom

Anarcho-Communism and Anarcho-Primitivism are the same thing, the strong enslave the weak and take whatever they want, creating a government. Anarcho-Pacifism becomes the same thing, and pacifism will never exist without violence to defend it. AnQueer and AnFem are just memes.

An-cap is the only internally consistent form of anarchism, even though any anarchism would most likely end up in failure.

underrated

>he thinks that yuri loli isn't the best pairing

pleb

I guess i'm temporarily colorblind, lhey all seem like jewish tricks to me.

Anarcho-Primitivism on an extremely small scale is pretty based.

Anything more than a village or small town is going to fuck everything up though.

>stain lolis with degenerate fetishes

kys olaf

ancap and its not close

>Anarcho-Communism and Anarcho-Primitivism are the same thing

At least anarcho-primtivists are honest with you. They literally just want to watch the world burn and live innawoods. The rest of them are fucking retards.

>Anarcho-Fascism
¿There is any thing that not have their anarco version?

We live in an anarcho-statist global society.

How about , Anarcho Aryanism?

Anarcho Bogdanism

I could kind see a form of anarcho-nazism, because you can argue that nation isn't the same thing as an state, but isn't statism the very basis of fascism?

libertarians can fly
because they have no roads
checkem

>not being an ancap ironically to piss off anarcho commies

Think of all the bugs that'd get into you home in you lived in a house like that.

>what are walls

These are the stupidest ideologies of all time and some are a contradiction of terms. So why not add more?
>Anarcho-Statism
>Anarcho-Feudalism
>Anarcho-Monarchy
>Anarcho-Veganism
>Anarcho-Papism
>Anarcho-DaDaism
>Anarcho-Ponyplay
>Anarcho-Tribalism
>Anarcho-Technocracy
>Anarcho-Singularity

ANCAP no doupt

They can still get in through the smallest holes and cracks that there might be. And especially during winter when they all burrow underground, your warm house is going to be a prime target.

anarcho-monarquism is the only answer

Is there a bigger oxymoron than Anarcho Pacifism. Wtf does that eve mean