Anti-Trans Thread

Tranny hate thread.

Talk about trans suicide rates, redpill people on trannies, general trans hate, whatever.

how much do you actually paid for this?

Probably nothing.
This is a traditional Sup Forums thread.

Is it? i dont think so.
So, how much do you get paid?

Nothing.
I've been here for years.
Sup Forums hates trannies.

come on now? what the problem?
you constantly create this threads.
time for a little honesty.

I don't care if people are Trans

No.

>you constantly create this threads.
Except I don't.
Usually the threads aren't as straightforward but yeah, we love to hate degenerates of all kinds here.
Quit playing stupid. Not everyone is out to get you Joseph.

>people will never realize Sup Forums is satire
>people will never realize they don't give a shit as long they don't fucking rub it in your face
>literally and figuratively

>go to lgbt's /passing/ generals
>none of the faggots posting there pass

what the fuck

Oooooooh. And still 1 Post by this ID....

>be op
>hate the trannies
>secretly dress up as one to give blowjobs to niggers
>Be op

[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

I honestly dont give a fuck about trannies but I believe they should NEVER try to force their shit into anyone else. Also they should all fucking identify themselves, theyve been getting too ballsy lately thinking they can reveal their trans condition months or even years after being with a person

This desu senpai

so the reality of it is that none of you hate trans people as long as, just like with anything in life, they don't force you to change how you view them?

>ID: 0ral

and I couldn't be happier to have it today.

shaliday, praise kek

i dont know whats worse, trannies who constantly have to force their mental illness as normal onto my younger family members, or the fact I have to pretend its normal to not lose the few friends I have because I didn't suck Hilary Clintons labia during the election. fuck trannies, fuck my taxes going to fund military sex changes, fuck how trannies think that they're actually a women who believe that straight men are bigoted because we find them repulsive, and double fuck how trannies think that they're anything more than a fetish for secretly gay men.

Fuck this "kid thinks he's a tranny" bullshit I'm hearing about. A kid doesn't know shit, a kid was told by their parents "LOOK HOW GREAT TRANNIES ARE! PRAISE THEM!"

Plus kids say stupid shit all the time, "I want to be a dinosaur when I grow up!" There is no young child that is transgender or even really understand what a peepee is. Fuck that shit.

The only good trans is one that doesn't identify as trans

>When both your mental illnesses become your personalty.

I couldn't agree more, even if there was some credibility to the entire trans movement, there aught to be a limit to when someone can 'delcare themselves' trans.

Does that mean that they are not trans, or they are trans and just don't talk about it?

Stop the normalization of mental illness, you Jews

I don't get it, it's already normalized, right? I agree, it's simply a manifestation of people's various mental issues, and this is their way of coping with themselves. That being said, we can't normalize it any further than has already been done, right? Like, you can just go to a therapist, talk about your 'trans feelings' and they allow you to take whatever to become whatever. That's probably maximum level normalization if you ask me. What are you afraid of?

Kill yourselves fag enablers.

>mental illness
>pretend to be something you're not
>self harm
>turn dick inside out
>balloons in chest
>REE I'M A WOMAN
>parents raise their children as something they're not
>"gee guiz what's wrong here? Xdddd"

I'm confused, I'm agreeing with all your sentiments, the entire concept is beyond fucked up for life as it aught to be. there is plenty wrong, but clearly our society wishes to support such a choice. Like, it's already there, it's happening, our conversation on this board will no greater support or deny the movement. it is normalized. i don't understand your post.

people will be gay enabled or not, whats your point?