As a ching chong asian (Chinese), I'm curious how the alt-right views us...

As a ching chong asian (Chinese), I'm curious how the alt-right views us. Suppose that I come from a family of ridiculously hard workers that rarely bitch about anything - Should I be worried about living in America under Trump's presidency?

I know it's Sup Forums and some trolls will pop up but I'm legitimately interested in your opinion(s).

Other urls found in this thread:

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't speak for everyone but I always viewed chinks and Slavs as "close enough".

It's probably best to leave before he start building death camps.

I asked for American opinions, not cuck opinions. Javla helvete sug min kuk

Just don't dilute your/our genes and we're good. You have wonderful people, but so do I, let's keep those people separate.

If you want to integrate and you support this society, maybe you should pipe up and bitch when your main lander kin ruin any housing market they touch and stroll around in an aura of arrogance.

I believe in the event of some sort of race war in the United States, Asians would probably be targets of opportunity (as in random attacks) depending on the general opinion of whatever mob was nearby rather than being specifically targeted.

I think most whites would be too focused on blacks and mexicans to give a major focus to Asian groups.

I would highly suggest that if you guys decided to take out the white boyfriends of Asian girls, do it quietly and blame blacks or Mexicans.

My personal opinion is I don't think east Asians are a problem for the US. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, doesn't matter. But white guys racemixing with Asian women need to be killed.

There is no need to be upset.

There are two camps in the so called alt right.
The ethnic nationalists and the civic nationalists.
Civic nationalists don't care as long as you integrate into the national culture.
Ethnic nationalists want a white homeland. But they don't realize that you can't do such a thing under american law

... Here's an analog. Suppose you're born black and you work your ass off to get a PhD in pure mathematics from a top 10 university in topology. How would you feel about your race if you saw ooga boogas chimping out on the streets?

Now how do you think I feel when I see stupid mainland chinks acting like social retards? I can assure you that educated Chinese people hate stupid mainlanders way more than you do.

Western culture is being eradicated by the policies of our traitorous governments. I have no problem with anyone living in our countries, as long as they are culturally western. The problem is people coming from other cultures and disrespecting the culture that is allowing them to live there. When cities are dominated by non-western immigrants (like west coast cities) and they don't give a SHIT about you, or your country, or your culture, then they should not come in the first place. My culture does not deserve to die just because someone from a 2nd/3rd-world country wants EZ life. Respect our home and our culture, or don't come here.

I'm curious and would also like to add as a chinger chonger who's pecking white girl sisters, what they think of that? How does it feel to know I'm injecting my chinger chonger and providing white pussy new life with my semen?

Alright so other than the one Swedish troll and one Canadian who can't distinguish America born Chinese from retarded mainlanders, the rest of you are fine as long as I treat others well and act as an American would.

the alt right doesnt exist, CTR cuck. its a term you jews created to label your enemise that are conservative or right-wing but aren't neocon goyim

Islam and Sharia law are bad for both of us. We have to work together.

ive always found Chinese peoples perspective interesting. think they are one of the smartest races..... 100% socially retarded though. The trade off is reasonable.

lol this.

If you're a nip, you're an honorary Aryan.

honestly most Chinese i know are pro trump. you have nothing to worry about.

You're a racist

I see them as cool. they're chinabros, they like challenges and respect, they are autistic or something though

I think Asians are ok if they keep to asia and the ones that live in western countries are hard working

Are you as rude as the Chinks in Chinkaland?
Are you a commie?
Are you a dog/cat eater?
Assimilate and I don't mind you.
Don't start bringing your family over.
This is white land but at least for me, you're fine as long as you don't change that.

As long as you are not blindly supporting communism and plagiarizing literally everything, then you are fine.

Tell your cousins to get the fuck out of Sydney. Everyone from your part of asia are vacant retards in the way of fucking everything. Literally every fucking doorway or walkway is packed with large groups of them staring up at fucking nothing and not moving for 20 fucking minutes. It's like chickens staring at the rain.

Chinks are a vile, scheming race of goblins that need to be purged. They are worse than niggers because they aren't retarded like them, but still antagonistic towards the white race.

Chinks conduct massive amounts of corporate espionage/IP and are trying to subtly colonize the US. They are a massive threat and need to be dealt with.

Fuck off chink.

Keke

Burger here, mostly don't give a fuck as long as you are a decent person, not a screeching leftist lunatic. As you can see by our colleges, people have had enough. If you're cool, we're cool.

fixed it for you

I only hate beaners because they refuse to integrate and the government was bringing them in by the truckload and they refuse to integrate
Darkies stay in their designated ghettos because they don't know any better, which is fine.
Ching chongers actually integrate. Usually.

My brother married a Chinese women and there family treats us like shit for no reason i dont like chinese

call peta on them and say they eat dogs

Had a mixed experience with oriental guys, half seem to be hard working salt of the earth types, the other half seem to be as bad as the fags that infest our universities atm

>All these delusional white nationalists who support the East Asian Jew.

You fuckers are delusional.

Alt right doesnt exist in numbers to worry about. Alt right is just a catchy sounding phrase that libtards can remember so they can rally around and "focus" their protests and anger against.

Most burgers dont give a shit where your from and could care less about what you look like or your political views.

Most burgers have lives that are not centered on what the psyops media wants them to focus on.

better start learning to suck dick because Milo is attacking any hetero of any race

What did you do fuck up and gift them a clock? Chinks are nice.

>Alt right doesn't exist in numbers to worry about.

Assuming your are not a doggo killer you won't have anything to warry about

rule 1
>we are required by our homosexual boss to deny the existence and our membership in the alt right
hahaha post your face or ill send the rulebook to CNN today.

this 100% Its all fear mongering bullshit by the elite. the fags calling them self alt right here are morons as dumb as the cuck libtards rioting screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Just the other side of the coin.

Trump is returning America to a meritocracy. Frankly, you'll probably do better because Asians are viewed as 'whites' in their spectrum of minorities and minority privileges. You'll understand when you have a(n Asian) child and they have to compete with blacks and spics in school - and then to get into college.

Why would you be concerned about Trump?

>a meritocracy. Frankly, you'll probably do better because Asians are viewed as 'whites' in their spectrum of minorities and minority privileges. You'll understand when you have a(n Asian) child and they have to compete with blacks and spics in school - and then

** "their" = libtards.

Get the hell out of our country

>Should I be worried about living in America under Trump's presidency?
no because you asians will accept pretty much anything

asians are the lowest of all races

japanese are the lowest, but chinese are second.

All you degenerates need to be nuked

Stop coddling your enemy. China is using immigration as a means of colonizing us.

The Chinese cost us literally hundred of billions of dollars yearly due to IP theft.

People can't seem to understand that just because someone is hard working, it doesn't mean that they are actually "good" for you or your nation. A person can work hard to undermine you, or to take advantage of you.

I'd be more fearful of an attack in a white neighbourhood than a Chinese one. Other Britons are more detrimental to national progress than Chinese, I think the Chinese race overall provides more benefit than hindrance to the UK.

Positive contributors to the UK on average

East Asians
Britons
Poles
Indians
Russians
Africans (Not Somalis)
Irish
Bangladeshis

Negative contributors to the UK on average

Other Eastern Euros
Caribbeans
Pakistanis
Somalis
Commies

AMEN

SINK
THE
CHINKS

We're not racist because "Muh skin color" as retarded normies think but after years of carefully studying the achievement of the different people of the world.

And the Asians proved through history that they can build and maintain the same civilizations whites can, i.e. Japan today or Qing China before.

In the USA and Europe however, I hope they will understand they need to side with the white, because they are clearly not in the same situation as the black/browns.

And there is the answer I was looking for. Despite all the negative or positive things to say about East Asians in the end they are just passive aggressive pussy's that fall in line and take whomever wins side.

The strongest evidence is in the sort of shit that gets traction here. The rooftop koreans are well loved. That "hey, this is library" guy is respected. The "Don't want no trabble" crowd is a crowd people can live with.

By comparison, look at the ones that people bitch about. The ones who can't drive. The complete garbage fire that is sanitation in mainland china, and visitors from there. Real estate speculators in Vancover. Fuckers who can't drive or learn english. Double fuckers who cheat on academic shit. The nice guy hyper r9k involuntary celibates who are a half step from going Cho on people.

Also, The stormfags, and ethnic nationalists don't like you, but they're porpotionally a meaningless minority. For now at least.

A mainstream position for them would want is your you to be living peacfully in a neighboring Ching Chong land, and not America.

You'll fare better than black/brown, but in the end you're just another immigrant to them. Even if all other the minorities were deported, sooner or later they'd just start resenting you asians instead.

Americans have less of an issue with the Chinese because the ones who come here tend to have high IQs and incorporate pretty well. It honestly seemed surprising to me at first that other countries hate the Chinese so much, they must be getting all the chiggers.

You are much better than a fuggin nigger, sand nigger, a gypsy or a poncho nigger, but according to polls and statistics american gooks mostly voted against Trump and vast majority is stuck with this "where are muh reparations, white guilt, white people have to..." agenda, so unfortunately you are a part of it and you should be murdered, but after cucks and traitors.
That sucks, because you are supposed to be in a same boat with whites, but you aint. Only white people elected Trump and can save the USA. And the USA is still standing only because of whites, muh shitskin immigrants aint worth shit.
Why dont you go back to your fucking shitskin yellowstan where you'd live together with some other subhuman gooks like you? I dont get it. I dont get this shit, if someone is your neighbour and lives in a big house, you live in a flat nearby, but you are not going to leave your flat and move to his house, right? Even if he lives there alone and the house is big for him, this is his house and you have yours. I hate immigrants. Americunts dont come to your fuckng Chinkstan, why did you come to their country you fucking subhuman scum.

Trust this guy my fellow Americans! The Vietnamese have been dealing with their would be chink colonizers for centuries! He knows how they work because he has beaten them back constantly.
Never, EVER trust them. They come to our country to exploit our nation and take control of it from the inside via a subtle form of colonization.

They pretend to be humble and then slowly work themselves into all positions of power. Chinese corporate IP theft costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars every year. They are even constructing colonies in the mountains of upstate New York and parts of California.

You delusional white nationalists who support them are just inviting another variety of Jew to give you more misery.

Read these article please:

你很喜欢白人的鸡吧

The chinks must be exterminated at all costs.

Sink the Chink!

>not realizing laws can change
>what is Dred Scott

Tired of Asian kids wanting to get treated with kid gloves like niggers at college, because they really just are spoiled faggots.

>Suppose that I come from a family of ridiculously hard workers that rarely bitch about anything - Should I be worried about living in America under Trump's presidency?

No, unless you have some sort of sneaky chink allegiance to the chicom government.

The theory of immigrant relativity states the following:
Black < Brown < Yellow
For yellows to be liked, you need a significant black and brown population
Therefore:
Yellows are hated in aus/ can simply because there isn't enough blacks and browns
Yellows are liked in us/ france simply because there are so many black and browns: yellows seem like a godsend

You have mental issues lol.

I personally like Asian immigrants. They work hard, don't commit crimes and accept the dominance of the local white culture. East Asians come from a civilized area and have a good sense if hierarchy.

P.s. I still don't want more than 5-10% allochtonen in my area.

Commie chinks need to be exterminated. South Korea too. The rest are OK.

Stfu chink.

I seriously hope you find happiness in your life and seek professional counseling when you can.

If you came here legally and don't whine incessantly about supposed injustices, I have no problem with you. The Chinese are a great example of people who worked through the system and raised families right. Every Chinese American I've met has been hard working and straightforward

You carry your weight or you don't. That's all I give a fuck about. Ethnicity doesn't figure into it as far as I'm concerned.

See:

why? do you feel threatened by our superior intellect?

Learn to drive you filthy Chinaman

I think you're confusing mainland chinks with american chinks. We hate mainland chinks way more than you ever will.

Also, I don't think you've read my replies at all lol. Have a good day.

We'll that does it. He's cool with me guys

asians are good, we can trade women

This a thousand times. I used to study mandarin, and every one of my professors was so damn grateful to be out of China. They wanted to embrace everything about America, to the point of hating niggers too

HEY DIS IS LIBARY

What the fuck man

我很爱
你要去我家吗?我丁丁很大也很好吃。

No you don't, you are just here to colonize us.

You're time is numbered, chink.

If you are born and raised in America, you're probably fine. If you immigrated, it's a 50-50 chance that you'll adapt. Just stop trying to bargain down every fucking thing you buy and it'll be good enough for me.

Pretty awesome culture. Decent food. Chinks are dirty rude but smart and industrious.

>>I'm curious how the alt-right views us.
You Chinks are viewed by some (if not many) Sup Forumsacks as soulless subhumans. The "Jews of the East".

Haven't you seen those threads where your kin beating up/killing children, eating dogs, killing and torturing all sorts of animals because its medicine (like Bile Bears), selling tainted products (like fake eggs, melamine milk, etc.), stealing technology because your people are innovation-impaired (unless it's to jew fellow Chinks and non-Chinks alike), and so on.

Just stop with those things and you'd be okay.

Also, and Sup Forums cannot stress this enough...
>Sup Forums is not alt-right, as Sup Forums is not just one person
>there are Sup Forumsacks that are alt-right, but not all
>Sup Forums is ideologically diverse
If you want opinions from the alt-right, go to TRS or something. They (mostly) identify as alt-right.

>>Should I be worried about living in America under Trump's presidency?
- If you're illegal, then yes. If not, especially if you're born here, then no.
- If you act like your subhuman kin in the Chinese mainland, then also yes.
- If you don't want to integrate and embrace Western culture and ideas (by refusing to learn English and using it virtually all the time, still identify as a Chink and remain loyal to the Chink mainland, etc.), then yes; if you like or have already integrated, then no.

At least you arent Indian, fucking hate them, theyre just Asian niggers.

>No don worry mr white man we chinese lurv america and come here to be free and not to steal corporate secrets and subtly take over.

>we ruv white peapre and culture very much. ur diks are so huge, so don't suspect nothing from us innocent, hard working Chinese we just looking for work.
>

Soulless dogeating fucks. Funked their country with the most retarded version of communism, nicked HK and realise they were wrong all along, abandon their retard commie principles and start sucking western dick. Taiwan is the true spirit of China.

We need opium wars 2: genocide boogaloo