Can someone redpill me on the jews? I've heard alot about them since i started browsing here a couple of weeks ago

Can someone redpill me on the jews? I've heard alot about them since i started browsing here a couple of weeks ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews don't exist, they are just a Jewish trick.

Jews are the most evil form of degeneracy this world has to offer.
Also Sup Forums is filled with Faggots who claim they hate jews but fap to the loli anime jew all day.
Weebs are just as degenerate

I hear about them wanting to exterminate us whites or something but why? Revenge for the holocaust or something?

Non-Jews are goy

Read "The Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald for a thorough red pilling regarding the Jewish Question. Seriously, it removed all doubts from my mind about how evil they truly are. Plus it has all the facts and quotes you'll ever need to shut down a lying kike and catch him in all his lies.

It's basically required reading in these parts user, get to it. Now. Not kidding, go get it by any means and read it immediately.

Honest, hard working people.

Can I get a quick rundown on Jews?

>i started browsing here a couple of weeks ago.
there is nothing for you here

Read the Talmud, and it'll show you explicitly why
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

Not an argument, schlomo

Look here, this is the explicit reason as to why the jews do not like us, and as to why we do not like the jews... if you knew anything about them, at any rate

Sounds like someone wants... a quick rundown.

redpill yourself faggot. Don't pretend to be a naive innocent goy, you CTR shill. Saged

So apparently the jews are behing multiculturalism, any leftist idology and want to destroy the west, whites and everything Sup Forums stands for. Why? Hmmm. Well... Huh... surely there must be a logical explanation... Ah yes! They are scared of whites because they're the only ones smart enough to counter them and prevent them from conquering the world. Of course it's because they are inherently evil...

The Jewish conspiracy is bullshit, anyone sane knows it. It's completely retarded and you should avoid Sup Forums's circle jerk as much as possible before you become a brain dead faggot.

I couldn't redpill myself when i have no idea what all of this is about, can't find much on google either.

Jews have existed as a diaspora for A milenium and have thrived. They have certain traits that allow them to manipulate their host countries and fleece it for shekels

google harder

Why won't you fucking read their holy book? Read the fucking talmud you stupid whore, they wrote it, not anybody else

READ IT YOU FAGGOT

>Read the fucking talmud

It's full of violent shit. I know, most jews don't even abide by the talmud. Also we could say the same for all 3 great monotheistic religions. It's fucking violent shit. So what?

POO IN LOO

The point is that the jews have a strange hold on our media, government, culture, and economy despite only being 2% of our population.
Even though they are minuscule in population size.

Only a few muslims follow the orthodox islam to the point of violence, and look at all the shit they'd done? For fucks sake, they flew a plane into a sky scraper. An orthodox jew who believes this sort of shit would be no different, and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference, since they would claim to refuse the Talmud, as specified in their book, if not outright refuse the claims within it are a farse

So, yeah they're a fucking bunch of subversive cunts

t. Jew
The bolsheviks and communist parties in Germany were all founded by jews. Religious Jews even admit this. Cultural Marxism was spread by the Jews.
Of course there are Jews that aren't part of this ideology, but a lot are.

Even only on the surface they preach anti-nationalism in Western countries while being an ethno-nationalistic club where-ever they are.

Nope.

It's because you are a threat to them.
On average the Jew is smarter than the white. But, the population explosion of the last hundred years or so caused a big problem: more and more smart whites.

Now the smart Jews are outnumbered by the smart whites. That's a recipe for disaster. These whites are amassing fortunes which one day could be used to challenge Jew power.

So they need to take you down a few notches.

After that they can deal with the Asians.

>For fucks sake, they flew a plane into a sky scraper.

Religion is bullshit but as an American, you should be aware that this terrorism situation is due to Reagan's fuckups. I won't say bullshit like terrorists aren't real muslims, that's retarded, of course they are muslims but Islam is just an excuse to chimp out and a mean to manipulate the weak minded into fucking shit up initially in reaction to the US' kind of imperalist behavior. Now it's plain bullshit about some goatfuckers trying to hold power and create a caliphate.

Basically, they are bad.

WAIT, FIRST YOU HAVE TO TAKE A FUCKING PILL OTHERWISE YOU'LL DIE FROM BASE OVERDOSE

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Ok show me.

It's not a race thing. It's just selective in-group bias. If anything the jews are the racist ones by enforcing race mixing of everybody but themselves they are effectively the worst supremacist group in all of recorded history

this

> but Islam is just an excuse to chimp out and a mean to manipulate the weak

what a lie
If they didn't believe in something they call... "Religious Jihad," then there wouldn't fucking be any "Religious Jihad." The culture of the middle east would be ENTIRELY different to what it is now, and depending on what sort of religion took its place, it would be either better or worse.

Stop lying, schlomo. The jewish religion tells the jews to subjugate the goyim - non jews. Jews like Soros and such are only making it more and more apparent just who is running the show.

Jews are superior.

Communism is a great utopia founded on the best human traits, it won't survive in the real world because goyim are subhuman.

So go on install it in Israel. Why still no communism in Israel? Why are you still shitposting from this country?

>It Regan's fault they firebomb trains in India. It's Regan's fault the chop up people at train stations in China. It's regans fault they kidnap and kill people in Philippines. It's Regan's fault they murder people in Nigeria. It regans fault the take I've schools in Russia. It's regans fault they hunt Jews around the world. It's Regan's fault the kill tourists and young women in Indonesia. It's Regan's fault they shoot up Christians in Pakistan. The Olympic massicare of 1972 was Regan's fault.

WTF I hate Regan now.

Better pic

Communism is a system meant to keep the Jews in power and everyone else in the mud.
That's why you fucks take all the educated and/or successful people out to die in the gulags.

Can't let that capital accumulate. The wrong someone might use it to start a competing bank.

Ok i think i can get a somewhat clear image of why they are bad.

Also this.

Jews are extreme overachievers.