LOUVRE MACHETE ATTACK

A suspected terrorist has attempted to attack a French soldier with a machete near Paris' famed Le Louvre art gallery. Yves Lefebvre, a police union official, said the man launched his attack when four soldiers guarding the area told him he could not enter the Carrousel du Louvre shopping centre with his bags. “That's when he got the knife out and that's when he tried to stab the soldier,” he added.
Michel Cadot, the head of Paris police, said the man was shouting "Allahu akbar" and injured the soldier's scalp before troops opened fire. “We are dealing with an attack from an individual who was clearly aggressive and represented a direct threat, and whose comments lead us to believe that he wished to carry out a terrorist incident,” Mr Cadot told reporters.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/louvre-evacuated-soldier-attack-armed-police-paris-art-gallery-gunfire-france-attack-terror-a7560721.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5SYpD8T8Adg
lemonde.fr/police-justice/article/2017/02/03/un-homme-a-agresse-un-militaire-au-carrousel-du-louvre_5073938_1653578.html
reuters.com/article/us-france-shooting-idUSKBN15I12C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok so whats there to discuss? who gives a fuck

Welcome to Jerusa- hum France.

Some people still give a fuck, James Wong...

youtu.be/5SYpD8T8Adg

It won't matter. None of this matter. Le Pen will lost. The fake right or Macron will win and 5 years later the French will say, hey, why don't we give PS a chance.

>Le Pen will lost.

Lose, Jean le crétin qui ne sait pas écrire en anglais...

I'm tired Quebec, a whole week of doing public work is exhausting you know.

Tu vis a Paris, pauvre petit Jean?

Banlieue parisienne, non pas que ça me plaise mais le travail de ma fiancée l'impose.

Imagine if some lib saw these solders deny the Muslim entry. They would of pulled out their phone and started yelling at the solders calling them Nazis. But would the video see the light of day after the lib sees the Muslim pull out a machete and attack people or would they have buried it?

There was another terrorist attack in Chamonix, 2 hours ago. A car drove into people and hit 2 who are injured, 1 british tourist in critical condition.

>mais le travail de ma fiancée l'impose

Toujours la meme réponse...personne veux vivre a Paris mais il le faut a cause de leur travail..arrete d'etre un wage slave, Jean...

Low energy happening. It seems even our terrorists are depressed by our boring elections.

It seems that the attacker is a fugee from Egypt.
lemonde.fr/police-justice/article/2017/02/03/un-homme-a-agresse-un-militaire-au-carrousel-du-louvre_5073938_1653578.html

Les motivations précises de l’assaillant sont toutefois pour l’heure inconnues. Mais selon plusieurs sources proche de l’enquête au Monde, les effets personnels de l’assaillant font penser aux enquêteurs qu’il s’agit d’un ressortissant egyptien.

He couldn't even kill one! I'm ashamed of the incomptence of my countrymen

Il y a des coins sympas dans la banlieue parisienne mais très très chers. Vu qu'elle gagne suffisamment d'argent pour qu'on y vive, ça me va. Du moins tant que la marée marronnasse ne nous submerge pas.

He was alone with a knife against many soldiers with guns, is not his fault, actually he was very brave.

Hoping, based frogs shot the chimp down.

It seems the attacker was Egyptian

"Initial indications were that the man, who was hovering between life and death after being shot, was an Egyptian who arrived in France at the end of January, a source close to the investigation said."

reuters.com/article/us-france-shooting-idUSKBN15I12C

Source

>Another terrorist act
le yawn

Why do they always shout god is the greatest? Everyone knows flipmode is the greatest

When an Islamist shouts "Allah Akbar" shoot him on sight and shoot to kill.
Such waste of space and human body/brain.

A French soldier guarding the Louvre in Paris has shot a man who tried to attack a security patrol with a machete shouting "Allahu Akbar", police say.

The man, who tried to gain entry to the Louvre's shopping centre, was shot in the abdomen and seriously injured.

Reports say he is an Egyptian man, 29, who arrived in France last month. Police have not released his identity.

President Francois Hollande said the situation was under control but the "threat of terrorism is here to stay".

>Implying he simply didn't go to work
Pic related