What happens when he dies Sup Forums?

What happens when he dies Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his gay cuckold son takes over the business

He is immortal

He gets a body transplant, or just a heart transplant.
>worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/

he can't die

He has 3 or 4 sons.

The elites utilize another billionaire patsy.

Andrew Brietbart will be avenged.

I want to imagine them infighting over control of the assets after their father dies.

when his organic body dies , they transfer his consciousness to a white orphan boy

At the exact moment of his death, a child will be born in another part of the western world. The child will not cry out, for it knows there is dark work to continue.

His son Alex Soros takes over. His other 4 children will support him.

Who cares

His son takes over. And all of you finally meet your destiny, fucking Nazis!

Asking a 99 year old on his seventh heart how to live so long seems really stupid. Sounds like a vampire.

you now he worked for a company that sold out jews to hitler, right?

oh wait you're just another antifa faggot with an education in gender studies, so you obviously don't know that

checked

Fuck this old faggot. We need a chan to kill ruth bader ginsburg. Like ebola chan.

The evil lizard soul transfers to a new host

>this triggers the Swede

6e 1101111 74 1101000 69 1101110 67

I have a hunch he will try to transfer himself to an AI or something. He sure is throwing a lot of money into AI development.

That's a generous way of saying donor shells

If you think about it these guys are just trolls with power guys. I support Soros nothing funnier than causing war.

World peace.
Affordable Healthcare for everyone.
And a colony on Mars.

The parasite will find a new host.

I see what you did there...

This year. Check em.

Nothing. There is 5000 people just like him.

it's not to be

you mean 6 million

He and his crew probably made a plan a decade ago for what shall happen after he dies.
Don't forget that Rockefellers and Rothschilds are a lot of people now, after breeding several white women through hundred of years.

Keep the Aliens on their side of the star gate
Lock the shevrons
remove symbiote

Reeeeeeeeee

we have to have an order 66 but being on the good side and the jedi would be jews.