Why are (((they))) pushing atheism on the masses? Its obvious that Colbert was being shill opposition here

Why are (((they))) pushing atheism on the masses? Its obvious that Colbert was being shill opposition here.
Whats their goal?
youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZOwNK6n9U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe because it's best for society as a whole.

Sup Forums, yesterday's news. Today.

I concur, friend. Christianity causes people to rise up against what it teaches them is injustice and domination. We know what's best for society, religion and any meaning which gives a will to being should be destroyed.

>implying christianity isn't a jewish plant

The evil religion of the white race should be destroyed goy. It oppresses people of color.

Look around.
No it isn't.
Atheists are the ones fucking everything up.

>implying you know anything about that

They don't promote atheism so much as they promote humanism

They never say "God doesn't exist so will to power brah"

They say stupid shit like "God doesn't exist so everybody is equal and nothing matters"

Because universal brotherly compassion is what Europe needs right now? If there's any nationalistic aspect to Christianity, it was introduced later on, and not inherent in the faith itself.

It goes hand and hand with the societal destroying, utterly nihilistic liberalism that infects the West at the moment. I would be lying if I said I was a man of tremendous faith but if you disavow Christianity you effectively cut off a huge amount of European history. Idenity has multiple dimensions, land, ethnicity, heritage, culture and yes, spirituality. There is simply no denying that as we sent off our gentle yet ferociously brave young men to die in the mechanised, barbed wired hell that was the first world war, Christianity in Europe began collapsing and was then dealt a death blow by the second war, after which it was replaced by American exported mass consumerism, celebrity worship and mass media. We are severely (some would argue terminally) wounded as a civilisation yet people cry out for MORE liberalism MORE diversity MORE tolerance MORE inclusivivity and if we continue to do so, we will simply be pushed aside and replaced by a people stronger than us and not afraid to affirm their own identiy. It is already happening at an alarming rate in quite a few western European countries. Sorry for the blackpill but it's critical.

>inb4 some reddit tier pleb starts telling me about the inquisitions and corruption in the church

Of course you'd say that.

>Everything that ever happens is the biggest fucking deal in the world.

It was an interview with playful banter, for the love of god do you really need drama this badly in your life?

why is this on a late night talk show

This guy gets it.

Because from its inception in the late 1700's the "New World order" has been a strictly Anti-Christian movement.

They aren't particularly fond of other religions either, However their main goal is to destroy Christianity forever and they don't share that hatred for other religions.

>constant brainwashing is not a big deal
shill post

>implying the Jews didn't hate Christ and had the Romans crucify him...

when will this meme die?

This is worse than black people that were beaten into Christianity, because at least with them you can see it looks crazy. If you love Christianity so much, why follow the post Constantine raping instead of the original gnostic christianity? Oh. Because you're not white.

Control
(((They))) found people are even easier to control with their "American culture" they've invented if they're "atheist"
I think it's funny because the problem is that with turning people atheist they will eventually realize they should hate the Jews and unlike Christcucks they won't have muh chosen people to protect them.
But that's only half true
Its best for western society, but we have plenty of proof that Asians, kebabs, and niggers without religion are ten times worse than they currently are. Especially asians

Really baked the old noodle

Nihilism isn't liberal at all though, infact it's the opposite since it forces you to get rid of basic and honestly laughable illusions about the world. Nihilist liberalism is just a renamed version of Marxism

>late 1700's the "New World order" has been a strictly Anti-Christian movement.
Now you're just being a butthurt Christcuck
The NWO wasn't anti-christian until WW2 ended

atheism isnt a religion you fucking retard

BOTH ATHEISM AND CHRISTIANITY IS A JEW TOOL WHEN WILLL YOU REALIZE IT
become an agnostic and ignore this bullshit

Who else /redpilled atheist/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

I'm deistic.

>“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."
>“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either."
Explain this christcucks.