We are done for Pol

Silverman take over. What do we do?

turn 360 and walk away

i just want to grab her jewish titties

K

Left constantly says trump is bad
Then throws around the idea of his handlers

That's the entire point. He doesn't fucking have handlers. That's why he is the god emperor we need.

Idiot
That would leave you where you began.

Newfag

Is she proposing a military coup?

hahaha as if the military will ever give two shits about this kike and as if all of the Marine Corps aren't die hard Trump supporters for the most part. kikes be damned!

So, how are they going to convince military to fight for their cause?

she can't even find a real man to fuck her, why do you think she could take over?

mandatory Silverman Shower Rectangle webm

Alt Left will rise again

>using the military to overthrow fascists
What timeline are we in again?

I'm sure the military wants to join Silverman's paradise of gender abolitionism, systematic race mixing and casual gay fisting, all in the name of personal emancipation from oppressive hierarchical structures created by white men.

Surely this is what the military values and not things like heroic masculinity and a martial spirit. Surely.

The economy of the future shall be fueled only by liberal snark and the heat generated through faster than light gender transitioning.

>once the military is w us

lol

that's a cute tank, what's its name?

If Sarah Silverman really thought Trump was a fascist she wouldn't be calling him a fascist.

>being this new

>Every one of the Foreign Hordes begs or some of the glory or cheers.
>With the sole exception of the jewish looking character who is repulsed and reviled by it

Not by accident.

Lurk the moars new friend.

soap

Noseberg Silverman with kill. How will we ever recover.

>Pol
Reddit pls go and stay go

id post it, but it burned a hole in the last hard drive I saved it on.

so the Jew whore who told Bernie supporters to grow up and get over it is now leading a revolution

kekaroo

Silverman is the dumbest broad I've ever seen. She'd look a lot better with some lead between the eyes.

I would love to hatefuck Sarah

>he fell for the bait

You are the real newfags.

>Mad King

Needs to lay off the GoT box sets for a while.

Then obviously you haven't seen them

Sad!

K

Im late but still
>guaranteed replies

I feel like encouraging a military coup isn't legal.

im sure it involves you hacking someone

holy shit her skin is so bad

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tank

>diamonds

I love how all these retards are calling their movement something hackneyed like "the resistence" - it's like their entire worldview is situated bad (((entertainment))).

let's convince her she's the Rosa Luxemburg of our time and she must lead the uprising. Then we hit her with the butt of a rifle and dump her body from a bridge.

>once the military is with us

That's Kikes for ya.

Call Tom Paris to fuck the stupid out of her.

Looks like a VT4

>sarah silverman is the leader of the resistance

This timeline gets better and better every day, I swear.

GROSS
R
O
S
S

I'd lick her butthole.

>merely pretending

What is this?

(((Silverman)))

jew titties

But they sag like George Soros' eyebags

Military is always on the fascist's side, they are our last true friend.

>mandatory Silverman Shower Rectangle webm
Posting that all over the web would certainly cause a stir. I don't know how it would affect her opinion with others, but it would certainly show people that it is best if she is fully clothed....I saw it and It was right up with any photo of Amy Schumer in a bikini......It made me cringe in a way similar to that china-woman getting eaten by the escalator.

She is tragic looking.

>inb4 zyklon b

Lure her to the glue factory with sugar cubes and apples.

How have I never seen this before?

only fags will reply to this

can these fucking clowns at least properly articulate their opposition, perhaps present a manifesto and take their supposedly moral movement seriously enough to not shit it out like satire so that they can never get pinned for it?

Trumps tweets may be crude but at least it is serious. I can't imagine the backlash if a politician spoke like this in Britain, they'd be laughed out of the chamber.

Report her as a threat to national security and for inciting violence.

You aren't flexible enough Sarah and you'd be arrested for bestiality if you were.

Horsefacemonkey's shill will be along soon enough to claim risibly that SGWFTP/S.

Why the fuck is she not in prison?
Don't tell me it's legal to instigate an unconstitutional coup against a democratically elected leader.

Would you?

le freedom of speech

Is this shopped? She's got the torso of a fucking linebacker.

>not posting the full version.

i'm an ugly virgin but i can honestly say i would not.

>jew in the shower

oy vey

I would hate fuck the shit out of her

top kek

Except if the leader in question is a nigger or a woman, then it's a hate speech, right, fags?

>Military that overwhelmingly supports Trump is going to overthrow Trump

Dumb kike. I do want to motorboat those big Jew tits though.

>Silverman take over. What do we do?

I'll give you a hint

hahahahahhahahaha theyre bringing their A team to get us

i slurped a gallon of parmesan cheese and noodles last night

gime sum semen silverman

Now thats a fridge body.

no.
how unfortunate... she does a good job hiding her horrific figure

She's an idiot. Pretty much the entire military is pro-Trump so they would never do that.

Woman needs to spend less time thinking and more time in the kitchen.

Part of some movie you wouldn't want to see that she gained weight to play the part in.

What a good looking fridge!

She should have been so vigilant when she was dating a pedophile for 7 years.

>post modern b8
i dont like it

Imagine if Trump himself executed her with a bullet to the head for treason in front of the whole United States

Just imagine it

We know.

>not using flip flops in public showers
Disgusting

perhaps this will enlighten you

its true but whats a netter option when da fedz will subvert and divide from within as soon as a manifesto is presented without lulz

hey at least wilileaks is being scrubbed so theres less proof of world govts hiding inna bushes and using cointelpro

She needs to lose 90 lbs and gain a couple hundred degrees.

Where did you get a photo of my daughter?

>once the military is with us

lol wut

>Sarah "The Fridge" Silverkike

Sarah was last seen peeing on russian bed sheets

Her weight is irrelevant. It's the way her body is built. Literally no curves. Her hips, stomach and chest have the same width.

Welp, so long nofap

Bitch is built like a fridge, she doesn't get to throw her pussy around to try and sway opinions.