Stop masturbating

HWNDU general thread
>Samuel Sup Forums Jackson made paper boy rage quit

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
youtube.com/watch?v=1nPNnBG3AvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ebrietas in the thread!! Take the Cosmos Pill!

After Trump refused to mention Jews in his holocaust memorial speech, Jews have admitted that they faked that there were 5 million non Jews killed in the holocaust and made the number up so people would feel sorry for the Jews. THIS IS FROM THEIR OWN MOUTH.

“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

Bauer and other historians who knew Wiesenthal said the Nazi hunter told them that he chose the 5 million number carefully: He wanted a number large enough to attract the attention of non-Jews who might not otherwise care about Jewish suffering, but not larger than the actual number of Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

But who cares, right?

lol guize i'm a girl xDddd

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

ᴬ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ

You can tell a Jew is lying when it's lips are moving.

What did I miss?

I just woke up.

Grow up. Just because Muhammad calls you his little princess doesn't mean you are one.

biggest hwndu redpill ever

SHE IS CUTE!

Why do girls nips get so rough lookin'?

youtube.com/watch?v=1nPNnBG3AvI

NAME OS SONG PLEASE

LONG LIVE THE OLD BLOOD

>A JEW

>858103
> Anonymous (ID: cK0POsSq) 02/03/17(Fri)13:29:23 No.110858103▶
> (OP)
It's made of the same skin as anuses and testicles are made of

I have sex instead of masturbating with an overweight(yet attractive) girl and I fuck her tits.

Oi vey

GAS THE KIKES

The current speaker seems to be a good man.

>Samuel Sup Forums Jackson made paper boy rage quit

WHAAAT?? IS PAPER GONE?

I quit watching the HWNDU when they built the wall and only gave 5 minutes for Trump supporters or even worse kicked them out immediately.

Can some tell me what I have missed? Is valor still there everyday? Has Sven returned? Is his hand still controlling him?

I care

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Did he just say molach?

OOOYYYY VEEEYYYYY

OYYYYYYYY VEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

Hey guys, can I be honest here? I have a slightly above average penis yet my hands seem small because on an injury to my wrists that didn't heal a long time ago. After this whole Trump thing I can feel people staring at my hands all the time and judging me. How come highschool isn't over yet? Most of my customers are over 30

and my hands look red all the time..What should I do if I can't go to a doctor? I'm in pain often.