Hill Republicans revolt over Trump's plans to build border wall

Not even the GOP wants anything to do with the #fuckingwall

How does it feel, Blumpfkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/border-wall-republicans/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Politicians scheming to return power to the politicians. Who'd of guessed?

Republicans and Democrats are all controlled by kikes who want spics to poor in for cheap labor and cheap votes

Hill republicans? Are they those who dwell on the mountains?

Forgot sauce.
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/border-wall-republicans/index.html

Well, bigots?

Kek

>CNN
/thread

>CNN
That's fake news. You didn't even archive it.

>Blumpfkins

Here's your (You), not gonna bother replying with anything meaningful until you learn to spell and stop being a tumblr faggot.

sage

just like the politicians in Britain stopped Brexit, right?

Look who is against it, open border cucks. They are just trying to save face, especially since many of them want to run as president and need the illegal vote.

Fuck them.

Is Steve King (Iowa) a hill Republican? 'Cuz he's all for the wall.

The GOP is pure cancer, almost as bad as the dems. Trump only used them.

Oh yeah? WHO CARES nigger, plus no sauce on your faggot nigger ladyboi claims...

Learn to read past the first post, Drumpflord

>CNN

CNN isn't real news hue monkeys try again.

Good fuck Dumpf

and fuck white people

Real talk the wall is the stupidest fucking idea in the world

I ain't giving CNN any clicks. Lemme guess, John McCain and Lindsey Graham?

>"If you're going to spend that kind of money, you're going to have to show me where you're going to get that money," said Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski
>Sen. John Cornyn, the No. 2 Senate Republican who represents the border state of Texas, was deeply skeptical about whether a wall alone would be enough to deter immigrants from entering the country illegally. And he issued a stark warning to Trump.

and others

try again, drumpftard

Anyone objecting to a wall is personally benefiting from narcobucks and is distressed that it won't be as easy as paying off a few border patrol guys to get their shit through.

"But it won't fix the problem 100%" who gives a fuck, what is their alternative suggestion?

>>Sen. John Cornyn, the No. 2 Senate Republican who represents the border state of Texas, was deeply skeptical about whether a wall alone would be enough to deter immigrants from entering the country illegally. And he issued a stark warning to Trump.
That doesn't mean he is against it.

I just saw him getting on AF-1 to fly to Florida. I'm sure he had staff on the plane, but it was kind of odd seeing him go up the stairs and walk onto the plane all alone. No wife, no kids. And he didn't turn and wave because there was no one to wave to. SAD.

Get ready for 2018 faggots on both the left and right.

nice. never thought i'd respect republicans

>who'd of guessed
>who'd of
>of

Have. It's have faggot. Do you even into the grammaticals?

>CNN says

LOL

Less credible than a fucking Strayan.

This is Sup Forums not your dissertation who gives a shit

>all the retarded americucks in this thread defending the wall

It will accomplish nothing. They'll still get in. Mexico won't pay for it, even if we impose a tarrif. A colossal waste of tax payer money. Kys.

bumpf